Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Grow Post your Cannabis Plant Pictures

I was planning on using LED if I ever got around to needing a veg light.
If you used the 2x 315 from the start(18+ hours a day), you have used it as your veg light already!
I like not having to swap bulbs (MH to HPS, weg to bud). The CMH bulb is a full-spectrum light, so great for any part of the plant's life cycle (we only have to adjust time and intensity).
That has to be better overall for our plants than simply blue than red spectrum(more orange really)
I have some work to do, the girls have been drinking water for 6 or so days now...
The light coming on, guess who forgot to attach the yoyos at 5 weeks of flowering, luckily only 1 started to fall so badly I had to intervene at the cost of getting very sticky (trichs I won't be getting back),

IMG_20191020_190349.jpg

A bit more light,

IMG_20191020_190423.jpg

Nearly there,

IMG_20191020_190503.jpg

That is pretty close to full power, I can't wait any longer!

@LesPlenty Thats a nice looking room! How many plants do you have in there? This is the first time this year that I've used the CMH lights. It was being used at another friends place. He's harvested now and brought back the light, and these 5 plants, which are now happily all in the garage grow room. I tend to manipulate plant matter more than actually grow plants. I'm one of the few fortunate ones who's medical herb is covered by a medical herb plan, so whatever I grow or get gifted turns into meds for donation, with some aside for personal use of course.

So I have one of those axial fan things (picked up from a grower who was shutting down for a season) but haven't bothered using it yet. The grow room isn't close to airtight (open top, open door), and has a fan in it for flow, giving all the plants that hula doll shimmy. The smell isn't strong, so I've not bothered with venting it anywhere as yet. Is that something I should be doing?

On an unrelated note we'll be starting some bubble hashing later this week, once the 80 plants up the road are ready for it.

If you used the 2x 315 from the start(18+ hours a day), you have used it as your veg light already!
I like not having to swap bulbs (MH to HPS, weg to bud). The CMH bulb is a full-spectrum light, so great for any part of the plant's life cycle (we only have to adjust time and intensity).
That has to be better overall for our plants than simply blue than red spectrum(more orange really)
I have some work to do, the girls have been drinking water for 6 or so days now...
The light coming on, guess who forgot to attach the yoyos at 5 weeks of flowering, luckily only 1 started to fall so badly I had to intervene at the cost of getting very sticky (trichs I won't be getting back),

View attachment 13893

A bit more light,

View attachment 13894

Nearly there,

View attachment 13895

That is pretty close to full power, I can't wait any longer!
That's beautiful to see. You're doing it right, for sure @LesPlenty

I have white LED no need to change either, love that about it. Plus you can get good photos unlike the old LED's or HPS where it's all washed out in purple or orange. The quantum boards or equivalent are what you want now a days for LED, they do an amazing job, A+ on the newer tech! Those CMH bulbs look bright, wow, I almost went that direction but opted for a lower heat option with LED though we'll see what my opinion is this winter. I may invest in one for cold temp conditions.

We have decent OUTDOOR condition's? Lights are costly ?

Like a few other members here I live in Wine Country. Given enough water to counter the string sun and heat pretty much anything will grow. In summer everything is outdoor - the lights give a longer season. For instance I should be harvesting an additional 5 plants before people start saying 'merry christmas'. Unless I screw something up, of course :)

@psychonaut That was my goal with the lights, as well. Our winter daytimes are usually above freezing, with nights dipping lower. The plan, if I ever use the insulated stand-alone grow room (just needs power) was to run lights at night, and a small heater hooked to a thermal switch to ensure it stays above freezing during the day. In theory it should work dandy, keyword being 'should' :)

Like a few other members here I live in Wine Country. Given enough water to counter the string sun and heat pretty much anything will grow. In summer everything is outdoor - the lights give a longer season. For instance I should be harvesting an additional 5 plants before people start saying 'merry christmas'. Unless I screw something up, of course :)

@psychonaut That was my goal with the lights, as well. Our winter daytimes are usually above freezing, with nights dipping lower. The plan, if I ever use the insulated stand-alone grow room (just needs power) was to run lights at night, and a small heater hooked to a thermal switch to ensure it stays above freezing during the day. In theory it should work dandy, keyword being 'should' :)
When I grew in the 70’s in HAWAII we had no money for lights?
We grew for the whole year during the season!

If 1 once was left before the harvest I was fine?
SURFING & CANNABIS COLA’S was like “A fairytale”?

Indoor NASSA growing was unaffordable?
Climate help’s on = “PLANET “ we inhabit!

COP’S were very large consumers?
Jail was not an issue!

Last edited:
Back then I lived about 12 hours north of North Dakota, didn't know how to grow anything, and picked up weed by cimnbining funds with a couple of buddies and going to tje pool hall downtown to see 'buddy'. Then back to someones house for a double album, which was the best tool for separating seeds and stems from weed. Things have changed a lot since those days! Plus theres this:

Back then I lived about 12 hours north of North Dakota, didn't know how to grow anything, and picked up weed by cimnbining funds with a couple of buddies and going to tje pool hall downtown to see 'buddy'. Then back to someones house for a double album, which was the best tool for separating seeds and stems from weed. Things have changed a lot since those days! Plus theres this:

We had fame and $ was tight!
CANNABIS without seed’s at da time was good if you like being light?
Making music was pure!

Ground Hog Day, 3rd day in a row, 1 or 2 to go,

IMG_20191030_203803.jpg

Ground Hog Day, 3rd day in a row, 1 or 2 to go,

View attachment 14222

For an easy fertilizer, I put fan leaves in a paint strainer mesh bag, then put the bag in a five gallon bucket, fill with water, put the top on and let it rot. Optional to add molasses. (Microbe food)

While it rots, it gives off co2. And after 3 or 4 weeks remove the bag of rotten leaves (could be used as fertilizer or compost) and use the water as fertilizer.

It will smell funky, but works well. And what better fertilizer for marijuana than marijuana?

what better fertilizer for marijuana than marijuana?
Canna Vega and Flores...those leaves are headed for the washing machine then bubble hash bags.
I do like the sound of extra co2 though, cheaper than a Soda Stream gas bottle!

Canna Vega and Flores...those leaves are headed for the washing machine then bubble hash bags.
I do like the sound of extra co2 though, cheaper than a Soda Stream gas bottle!
I know it’s not a popular view to have?
During my life as a grower in HAWAII: we had no cash?
seed’s were 4-planting?
Clone’s were not invented in our world?
Volcanic soil, sunshine, trade wind’s, rain water, super cropping.
Helicopter-no worries: cut the top’s of the CANNABIS 2-B lower than da grass? ( hiding is important 4-some)
Like LSD however NATURE at it’s finest?
Money has become worship for some?
Good at least we had no job’s?
Two kind’s of hippies?
Some with $ from somewhere else?
TIME: 2-B BORN in da DREAM & DAZE of GROWING?
GROWING is CIVILIZED
@LesPlenty u r living da dream! (ENJOY your stash mate!)

Last edited:
Mumma after giving up 18 babies (and a heavy trim to boot),
IMG_20191115_180007.jpg

And the babies, a week old,
IMG_20191115_180022.jpg

In my special split pea medium, just kidding, just my extra clean Tassie rainwater growing some algae (I really should flush the perlite out one day)

Nice healthy looking girls, I am in the attic, not many basements in Oz.
That is a lot of CFL fixtures!
What do you run during flowering and do you keep the CFLs going with it?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back