Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

I noticed a significant difference in the amount of nurses and nursing assistants at the hospital I was at recently. I stayed for 5 days. Staff are all doubling up with the workload. Too much work for so few healthcare givers. The staff are very frustrated. I had some conversations with a couple of the nurses, they just do their best. i had no problem with them venting to me about it. I just wanted to be compassionate.

The patients don’t get the care that they are used to in the past. I had to wait for pain pills a few times that were overdo.

Theres a major problem in the local school districts as well. Not enough teachers or para educators to fill the positions.

FB_IMG_1675622076979.jpg

Theres a major problem in the local school districts as well. Not enough teachers or para educators to fill the positions.
Too many rednecks/pollies (all grifters stirring shit for views and money) calling teachers groomers forcing people out of the field, is not worth the hassle for the shit money educators get in the US. Teachers in Australia are pretty well paid and are respected as important parts of society, not political punching bags.

What is it about 'aging' men shaving their faces clean in place of growing a full on bush? On the one hand i get it, you wanna look younger, the job dictates yada yada said professionalism. Is it easier to let that shit grow and keep it maintained or is it easier to clean shave it off every 3/4 dayz? curious?

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back