Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

For once, @Madri-Guy and I are in agreement. The strong white lines make it blocky and difficult to scan. I do understand it had to be done, and don't want @momofthegoons deluged with complaints, and it's possible others will prefer it. I just don't think this one is because I'm old and resistant to change. Still, if nothing can be done, there it is.
Actually, we're working on that right now and changing them to gray. I'm also thinking the font could be toned down a bit since it glares a bit off the black.

Believe me... if you had come on earlier when this was first done... you'd have really been complaining lol. We had all sorts of colors going on....

I'll be updating the first post in the Navigating thread once this is all done so that the images and instructions are up to date.

You all are just tripping. Nothing's changed here... nothing at all..... Everything is exactly the same.....

giphy-16.gif

Just take your medicine.... everything will be just fine. :razz2:

When I came on this morning, I had to sign in, which is bad, because I never remember passwords, and I have to ask Madri-Guy what they are. He thought I might be a bit stoned, so our pre-breakfast conversation went "What? Are you stoned already, or is it still ?" , but today he was wrong, and the world had, in fact, tilted on it's axis. I was locked out until I could convince Madri-Guy to say the Magic Word.

Wow. Just wow. The kid is 12 & was allowed to get it because he got good grades. Like WTF? I have tattoos but what i thought looked cool at 12 & what i think looks cool as an adult are wildly different. To say nothing of how much it will stretch as he grows.

Only in West Virginia?

e4fa65b.jpg

Yes he has another one on his shoulder.

Wow. Just wow. The kid is 12 & was allowed to get it because he got good grades. Like WTF? I have tattoos but what i thought looked cool at 12 & what i think looks cool as an adult are wildly different. To say nothing of how much it will stretch as he grows.

Only in West Virginia?

View attachment 11131

Yes he has another one on his shoulder.

It's probably no coincidence that West Virginia is the epicenter of the opioid crisis.

It's like the middle of the country has a rot going on. A popular book " hillbilly elegy" kind of explains it but offers no remedies.

It's like they stopped trying to get ahead, and instead blame others for their misfortune. And of course polictcos exploit and reinforce that blame of the "other"

I knew a guy from a forum for 10+ years & am still FB friends with him. Nice guy, genuine guy & intelligent too. Not your typical West Virginian I spose. He was someone who understood all the nuances of boxing & was an active trainer in his local community in WV. We had some brilliant & heated debates over the years. This guy was not stupid by any stretch. That said he had some very, very odd ideas on how the world should work & even stranger ideas on religion :thinker:. He still periodically posta about the coming rapture on FB each time more certain than the last time "this is it" :rofl:

It still completely blows my mind that tattooing a 12 year old is legal there. I am talking total disbelief stunned mullet kind of deal.

I knew a guy from a forum for 10+ years & am still FB friends with him. Nice guy, genuine guy & intelligent too. Not your typical West Virginian I spose. He was someone who understood all the nuances of boxing & was an active trainer in his local community in WV. We had some brilliant & heated debates over the years. This guy was not stupid by any stretch. That said he had some very, very odd ideas on how the world should work & even stranger ideas on religion :thinker:. He still periodically posta about the coming rapture on FB each time more certain than the last time "this is it" :rofl:

It still completely blows my mind that tattooing a 12 year old is legal there. I am talking total disbelief stunned mullet kind of deal.

One of my best friends is from WV. He was stationed in the air Force in my state and married and stayed here.

He only goes back for short visits. The stories he tells of his family and of the area are pretty wild.

He says leaving the state was the best thing that ever happened to him.

A few months ago, during the two year anniversary contest, I wrote about the Gilroy Garlic Festival. Today at the Festival, shots were fired, at least 4 were killed and 15 injured, as of last reports. What the Hell ? What the Hell? This is crazy. I feel sick. People just wanted to celebrate garlic.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back