Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Random Thoughts

There are Plenty of better vapes than a Mighty

This Mighty does not rasre like shit, but it is not freat, slightly better with a j-hook.:twocents:

You can have your frogs legs and snails, I will stick to my Southern Rock Lobster(Crayfish) and Black Angus Beef,

Back on topic, @GhostVapesNerissa do you have an Australian agent/seller, hightechvapoeizers have them listed, I was just wondering if they are an official reseller?
https://hightechvaporizers.com.au/c...oducts/ghost-mv1-power-bundle-stealth-edition

The best meat is in ARGENTINA + cheap!
MEXICAN FOOD in CALIFORNIA is great because the ingredients are superior!
ELK BURITTOS in COLORADO not bad really.
INDIAN food in LONDON is decent.
LOBSTER in northern MEXICO is sweet & cheap!
ABALONE in CHILE is plentiful & cheap!
SOLE FISH in PORTUGAL so delicious!
HUITE CLAIRE OYSTERS from FRANCE!
TEXAS BARBAQUE rock’s hard!
EL SALVADOR DORADO is amazing!
COLUMBIA the YUCCA is decent with CHICKEN!
I can keep going but you might be bored?

BREAKFAST then LEMON HAZE ROSIN 4 desert!

Most of the things listed above are grown/living in Tasmania, the main difference is our produce has the cleanest water and air in the world to flourish in, no DDT and other chemicals used in other countries allowed here and because of our isolation (island) hardly ant pest problems compared to the rest of the world.:thumbsup:
Best Beer in the world too due to our water and great barley growing climate(with few pests and disease to control)
http://www.tchange.com.au/lifestyle/boag.html
Now that I have given up smoking, I am starting to appreciate some of our finer foods(always liked Boags Beer).:thumbsup:
I enjoyed fresh wild caught Crayfish and Abalone on Flinders Island that was just fantastic and it was free:clap:

Boags Premium was one of my favourite beers for heavy drinking. Strongarm was good when it was going cheap as a young tacker too.

Most of the things listed above are grown/living in Tasmania, the main difference is our produce has the cleanest water and air in the world to flourish in, no DDT and other chemicals used in other countries allowed here and because of our isolation (island) hardly ant pest problems compared to the rest of the world.:thumbsup:
Best Beer in the world too due to our water and great barley growing climate(with few pests and disease to control)
http://www.tchange.com.au/lifestyle/boag.html
Now that I have given up smoking, I am starting to appreciate some of our finer foods(always liked Boags Beer).:thumbsup:
I enjoyed fresh wild caught Crayfish and Abalone on Flinders Island that was just fantastic and it was free:clap:
Sounds like heaven...if weed were legal...:weed: :smoke: :weed:

FB_IMG_1561152992693.jpg

Suddenly, things have been moving quickly. A friend of Madri-Guy made an offer on my house before I even listed it, Madri-Guy has a job offer, and a friend of mine that lives up North has invited me to visit, and knows of a house I might be interested in up there. All of the work on the house and yard is suddenly paying off. I thought I would be sad, but I'm excited to be able to have a chance at new start. Fingers crossed about the new place, but at least the pictures look good.
I like my house, but there are memories best left here.
We shall see, we shall see.

Great news for you @Madri-Gal , I always liked moving to a new place, I hope it all works out great for you so you can hurry up and make some good memories to cherish.:cheers:

Suddenly, things have been moving quickly. A friend of Madri-Guy made an offer on my house before I even listed it, Madri-Guy has a job offer, and a friend of mine that lives up North has invited me to visit, and knows of a house I might be interested in up there. All of the work on the house and yard is suddenly paying off. I thought I would be sad, but I'm excited to be able to have a chance at new start. Fingers crossed about the new place, but at least the pictures look good.
I like my house, but there are memories best left here.
We shall see, we shall see.
I was just wondering how your decision to move was going the other day. Glad to hear that you have some options ahead.... :thumbsup: The northern area of the state is beautiful....

Laundry is trimmed and mowed. The lawn is washed, dried, and put away. After a shower and quick micro conversation with the Vapor Bros. I'm off to work.

You know how a song can bring back a memory?

I posted some John Prine songs in the Country thread today and it brought back the night I saw him back in the 70's. My husband and I (although we weren't married back then) had driven out to Colorado in his VW bug that everyone was taking bets on us not returning in. Damn thing had a rusted floor and every time it rained we had to get everything off the floor cause there'd be a small river in the car lol. And the passenger door was held shut with a rope.

Anyway we pulled into Steamboat Springs, saw John Prine on a billboard of a local place and decided to spend the night. We had a big jug of wine and needed to get it into the venue... I said no problem, turned that bad boy upside down and stuck the neck of the bottle down my pants, and smoothed my top over it. Pregnant lady coming through!!! :razz2:

One of the best concerts I've ever been to. He played for over 2 hours. Afterwards we pitched a tent near a hot spring.... woke up the next morning to cows being herded past our tent lol.

Good times. :biggrin:

I posted some John Prine songs in the Country thread today and it brought back the night I saw him back in the 70's. My husband and I (although we weren't married back then) had driven out to Colorado in his VW bug that everyone was taking bets on us not returning in. Damn thing had a rusted floor and every time it rained we had to get everything off the floor cause there'd be a small river in the car lol. And the passenger door was held shut with a rope.

Anyway we pulled into Steamboat Springs, saw John Prine on a billboard of a local place and decided to spend the night. We had a big jug of wine and needed to get it into the venue... I said no problem, turned that bad boy upside down and stuck the neck of the bottle down my pants, and smoothed my top over it. Pregnant lady coming through!!! :razz2:

One of the best concerts I've ever been to. He played for over 2 hours. Afterwards we pitched a tent near a hot spring.... woke up the next morning to cows being herded past our tent lol.

And it can remind me how old I am, lol.

My epic 70's adventure was a trip across the country. From Michigan across the UP to Seattle, then down to Mexico, back up to the Grand canyon, Los Vegas, and a stop to see friends in the military stationed in Colorado springs.

Lots of great memories. It was 1975 and I drove my 72 barracuda. It overheated on Hollywood and Vine in LA. And fried the brakes in the mountains near Uray CO.

I was powered by some low quality weed, bad speed, but nice opium soaked hash we picked up in San Francisco. And lots of beer.

@momofthegoons, That is probably the best story, ever. I doubt it would work now though, with wine in boxes and all...

@momofthegoons, That is probably the best story, ever. I doubt it would work now though, with wine in boxes and all...

Back then there was a coolness factor.

And there was class warfare. Hippies vrs straights, old vrs young, for the war and against.

If you ran into someone who was "cool" they treated each other a little better. So if you were cool, perhaps like you were dressed cool someone like a ticket taker would recognize that coolness and give you a break.

It might mean a little more ice cream on your cone. Paying for two with 5 in the car at the drive in. That sort a thing.

In my case for a while I drove a wrecker. Several times I hid weed from cars I impounded before cops could search them, and returned the weed because of a kinship to another cool person. I miss being a yute! (Youth) lol

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back