After cleaning up around the Asylum and all the Christmas decorations were put away, it seems there was a dabpress left, and on it a note that did say...
HO HO HO my crazy vaporists!
So many of you have been very good this year, though, you are more than one!
Except this one who was naughty, when they saw me, they did run!
Caught smoking some joints, no true vaporist to be found.
So I leave this gift of a dabpress here, and a simple request we hold dear:
We wanna hear back from you, in the form of review! A video posted on YouTube, or perhaps your Instagram feed for Ms Claus and all the elves to view!
All of the names will be put into my cap, a single winner will be chosen by @psychonaut, on YouTube Live in fact!
A small tag on the outside of the gift reads
This rosin press is designed for personal use with a plate size well suited to <7g flower, <14g hash/sift/kief. It delivers 3 tons of pressure across 9 sq/in surface area. This unit will deliver 667 PSI across the entire plate surface area which is in the ideal pressure range for square or rectangle filters pressing hash. For maximum performance with flower we recommend to use a 30-40mm cylinder pre-press mold to achieve 1200+ PSI which is more than necessary pressure for pressing flower.
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Power: 500 Watts
- Voltage: 110 Volts [220 Volts Is Available]
- Total Weight: 31.5 lbs
- Packaging Size: 21.2" x 14" x 12.4"
- Working Surface: 3" x 3"
- 3x3" Anodized Rosin Press Plates - Well Suited to Squeeze 3.5-7g Materials; Easy to Clean and Best Flavor Guaranteed; 3x3" Small Heated Plates Is Helpful to Rosin Flow Immediately Away from the Heated Surface to Preserve the Terpenes.
- Dual Heating with Single PID Temp Controller - Accurate Temp Delivered; Each Platen Utilizing Separated Temp Probe and Rods; Only Top Platen Temp Detected.
- Perfect Alignment Performance - Small Hydraulic Jack Rosin Press Made of 6061 Aluminum, 3 Ton Bottle Jack, Stainless Steel Sticks, and Linear Bearings Guarantees Aligned Movement during pressing.
- 1,000 PSI Delivered - Paired with-pm3015r Cylinder Pre-press Mold and dp-bt160ns 2x4" Rosin Press Filters, Achieving and Maintaining 1,000 PSI Utilizing a Vertical/Upright Filter Build, and a Pre-press Footprint of 2.4 sq/in for Pressing.
- Best Insulation Performance - Dual Insulation Layers Allows the Rosin Press Plates to Reach 200 F in 5 Minutes and Protect the Machine from Heat-draining.
- Driptech Integrated - The Driptech Rosin Press Stay with 35 Degree Angle Utilizing Two Pieces of Aluminum Legs; Prevent Rosin from Burning and Terpenes Preserved.
To enter, please reply to this thread:
- Tell us a bit about your cannabis needs.
- Why or how will rosin improve your wellbeing?
- What devices you will be using your rosin in?
Rules for Entry to Participants -
- Must live in USA, Canada, UK, Europe or Australia (you may be responsible for a VAT or import fee based on your country)
- Must have replied to this thread and answered the three questions
- Must have a minimum of 25 posts on the general forums by the time the contest ends. Prior contest posts do not count.
- Must be willing and able to create a video and/or detailed visual review posted to YouTube or Instagram
- Must claim the prize within 7 days of announcement
When, where and how?
- The winner will be drawn at random live on YouTube at 6PM Mountain Time (GMT-7) on 1/31/2019.
- To allow conversation and participation in this thread, you may post as many times as you would like.
- Each participant will be assigned a number. The assigned numbers are what will be used for the random draw (rather than the post number)
- Prior to the drawing the participant's assigned numbers will be announced in the thread.
- After the drawing the winner will be announced in this thread, and the 7 day countdown to claim the prize begins.
- If the winner does not claim their prize within the 7 day time frame, it will be forfeited and a new winner will be selected using the same method and criteria.