Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape SHOW US YOUR BALLS - Ball vapes - user experience and comparisons

May interest some,
c514e139-de79-4669-bc5e-4835a4fa3b9b.jpg

May pick up a coil and give the glass injector build another try
Do I need a 16mm or 20mm?
The PID builds seem pretty straightforward but require some dexterity fitting the hardware
Good chance I make a mistake
Think I'll buy them as needed

On days when I have driving or power tool usage I can skip my edible and use the ball vape to micro dose
My actual milligrams per day have gone down by eliminating edibles a couple of times a week
Flower lasts longer too

Downside
I took a hit of a pre roll and nearly vomited

Edit: I know the pics are for torch driven but the injector in the middle is the one I was working with when issues came up
What coil would fit the middle piece?

Last edited:
I used a 16mm coil around the authentic Elev8R (pre nipple version) to make my DCElev8R
The copy looks like it may be easier to wrap than the real thing as the copy looks a little smoother and more even down the sides, and I think the inlet hole is in a slightly higher position and angle that should also make it easier to slip the coil on (and off, so watch out for that lol)

Down to 500 with the Taroma lite plus on the Qaroma bowl
It's powerful and tasty, able to clear the bowl in 2
but
Heat spread isn't great so far with 299 balls inside (I lost 1) so I guess I need to fiddle with the coil altho it looks pretty even already
And the joint isn't great as it's sitting high and sticking in the unground joint of my Qaroma bowls (and the stands I use which are all a little oversized for all my other injectors so they never stick) which makes it a 2 handed operation each time you want to move it.
So I doubt it'll get much use if I can't fix those issues to be honest.
The diy one I posted works well and has about the same balls

I have made an xl diy one too that is pretty impressive - modulation plus
I'll post about it later

I also have one of the passthrough adaptor glass bowls that b2cvape sell
I used a 29mm screen that they sell for the XL bowls and form fit it around the lower joint of a baller so it has a flat top and sides
It raises the screen off the lip and gives much better performance
Screen is stable and friction fit so stays in place even in the US cleaner
This is the way
IMG20230404221620.jpg

I have used the same method for the Ti bowl and it now works much better than before with a heatsoak
I now enjoy the Ti bowl
IMG20230404221709.jpg
IMG20230404221725.jpg

One of my favourite bowls that gives me completely even and extracted avb is the Taroma lite without a lid
I made a screen as described above for the other two to raise it off the floor and use it as a bowl
Very tasty hit and completey even and extracted avb with no heatsoak as it has thin walls - great find especially as I don't use the Tlite anymore as the mini is much better
IMG20230404221854.jpg
IMG20230404221900.jpg
IMG20230404221902.jpg

I'll share videos and posts about my two latest diy ballers that are better than my others in a lot of ways later
For now here are some videos I have done lately

An XL one gram video
A couple of mini milk shots
A full review and run through of the mini with a comparison to the Tlite
A coil fitment video
Coil handle fitment video
Universal PID/coil adaptor cords video

Been busy with some personal stuff but am back around for a bit

MINI FULL REVIEW

COIL FITMENT VIDS

UNIVERSAL PID/COIL ADAPTOR CORDS - they said they may take these off the market if people don't buy them so grab some if you want them for the future while the 420 sale is on

Thank you for the videos
I'm experimenting right now with the Ti and glass chambers/bowls
I put the diffuser on and draw immediately to get all the flavor
I do a 15 second (guesstimate) soak after the initial draw

Question, to pack the chamber or loose fill?

Thank you for the videos
I'm experimenting right now with the Ti and glass chambers/bowls
I put the diffuser on and draw immediately to get all the flavor
I do a 15 second (guesstimate) soak after the initial draw

Question, to pack the chamber or loose fill?
I just pack my bowls with a scoop/spoon and go for it
I might lightly level the material sometimes but no heavy tamping
Other times I just go for it

The Tlite head as a bowl is the most complete and even extraction and no heatsoak needed like the thicker ti bowls
Thin walls are the go for Ti bowls
The new glass one above in pic and Les linked is the best glass I have, especially with the larger screens set like I explained

Duelling minis - Duelling adaptor cords

Get your adaptors now while the 420 sale is on before they are unavailable

Squeal like a piig booiiii ....

I used to pack the bowls/chambers because I micro dose a draw at a time
A packed chamber could give me a half dozen draws and last the day with an edible
I did notice an uneven coloring after vaporization but was not getting much more out of it even with a mix
Loose fill vaporized more evenly and provided better flow but had a small decrease in flavor for obvious reasons
I'm vaping at 600f (315c) for flower and 500f (260c) for concentrate

TBHC - The Modulator part 2
Transformation

I can only do ball hits and concentrate standing up
If I'm sitting I'm stuck there
Any thoughts on the difference between your injector and your diffuser?

Replacing the mailbox post
Not only have I come full circle back to ditch digging but managed to NOT get paid for it
Spend too much time being contemplative while standing in a half dug hole
Cannot hire anyone to dig the hole but get offers to dig more holes while I'm on the job
Cannot believe its that bad, trying to hire the guy who looks like he may he digging his own grave
Pretty good at appliance repair now, buy a new one!

I was wondering if I could smooth out the heater temperature fluctuations in my Elev8r and ended up with an aluminum foil wrap around the heater coil and secured with high temperature silicone adhesive. It worked with the operating temperature range changing from 345 f to 375 f to 325 f to 425 f.

Just wanted to add a follow up post to the Glass Symphony shopping list post
As I have just received a shipment of 19/26 outer bodies from the supplier in the list, which are all about an inch too short to use for making the GS :(
Sorry to anyone has ordered one, I didn't know the model they are shipping is shorter now.

I ended up with 2 coils and an auber rdk 300
Nice, I have only ever heard of 1x person not liking the RDK300, everyone else loves them (that rotary temp control dial is the best invention since sliced bread (those tiny up and down buttons are a pain!)

I was not overly happy with a slice in cup for a stand as I knock stuff over a lot so I chopped off the broken-down stem and bolted the remains to my bench with a slither of silicon to let it give a bit when being used. I found the heat was causing the Ti head to thermal lock in it so I filled it just high enough with boro balls to keep the head free.
1682332865627.jpg

Home made DIY qaroma xl lite?
18/18 F/F gog
Plenty screen rangled and pressed flat into egdes in the middle with a dab tool as a bottom screen
200 ruby balls and maybe 200 of the quartz ones I sent in Les unit coz I ran out of spare rubies (more on order now from b2cvape)
Another random screen I had pressed around the edges and over the balls on top

Stretched (and deformed a little..lol) a coil out large enough to get it over the top and lip of the gog
Then with hands and pliers, a screwdriver and mucking around and patience I got it pretty uniform and snug to the sides of the gog so it doesn't really move at all - you can just turn the gog inside the coil but it is also friction fit nicely
The two middle coils are a bit tighter to fit and the top and bottom a little wider for the flare - I did say it took some patience and pliers ....and hands, and a screwdriver, and - patience, it is glass underneath that coil lol

Running at 625 on the PID
Takes longer than all the other heads to heat up - I'd say that's because it has twice the balls at around 400
Works surprisingly well, as effective as the lite series
Hits hard and tastes really nice
The taroma is still king of couch lock and the high takes longer to wear off
But this is a cheap af diy that works well and gives the almost all quartz and ruby vape (just two ss screens) whilst hitting at least as hard as a T-lite (maybe more)

Flavour is better - not millions of miles ahead better though, but definitely an upgrade
Not sure if the enclosed head of a genuine qaroma will bring more flavour or not
But this is a nice way to try at home if you don't mind playing with and bending coils like they shouldn't be

Very impressed
Budget Qlite that has almost the same amount of balls as a Qxl

Love the ballers
A coil/PID/$5-$10 gog/ss screens/approx 400 rubys/M2M gog/basket screen

That's a powerful and tasty baller for under $60aud if you have a PID and coil already
This and the Ti Les has on the way from b2cvape and you'd have flavour head and couch lock head for less than one Taroma (assuming the Ali Ti hits the same way as a Taroma or B2 is reported to)

Fun to play and tinker at any rate
View attachment 40497View attachment 40498View attachment 40499View attachment 40500View attachment 40501View attachment 40502View attachment 40503
View attachment 40504View attachment 40505View attachment 40506
How did you bend the coil around the glass so nicely without breaking the glass? I'm impressed.

Want to get into ball vapes but do not know where to start?
Here is a great starter (or end game?) kit...US$125 and all you need to add is a bong/j-hook (there is some nice glass on his site too),

Nice looking ball head holder from Amazon, holds 3 (maybe) with a lid,
Amazon product ASIN B07WWW2GYL
IMG20230510163203.jpg

IMG20230510163213.jpg

Also on AliExpress,
Edit, But you need to find the large version

Last edited:
I have decided I prefer the Tiodw V3 over the Ceroma due to airflow as the Ceroma only has 9x diffusion holes in the bottom of the baller where the Tiodw has 19 and that plate can (I have) be replaced with a mesh screen to open up the flow even more.
Ball size also makes a difference but the Ti just wins even with the smallest balls, 2.778mm (while the Ceroma had 3mm), and also adds conduction when mated to its Ti bowl.
I was about to have a bowl when the phone rang so I ended up with the baller heat soaking the load for over 7 minutes (call duration) and the puff nearly blew my head off...fantastic and a nice even roast with no clean-up puff needed to make sure no green was left behind.
So many options and things will only get worse...fortunately!
I need an XL of some description next.
I have now used up all my water-hose quick connect spare o-rings on my baller wooden handles, they add a bit of grip and look pretty good too,
1683607412984.jpg

There's a couple of new kids on the block
The Tiodw Trio
It has a 29mm male joint on one end, which is also 23mm on the inside so it will fit over a CH bowl, and an 18mm male on the other - which I think is why they're calling it the Trio
And requires a long 25mm coil and 480 3mm rubies to fill
Which ticks a few of my boxes re coil stretching and joint/bowl compatibility

The Taroma 360 also caught my eye

Which uses a massive coil that starts around the bowl area and goes up to surround a ball chamber that sits top of the bowl too
So you get conduction and convection with this one

I have decided I prefer the Tiodw V3 over the Ceroma due to airflow as the Ceroma only has 9x diffusion holes in the bottom of the baller where the Tiodw has 19 and that plate can (I have) be replaced with a mesh screen to open up the flow even more.
Ball size also makes a difference but the Ti just wins even with the smallest balls, 2.778mm (while the Ceroma had 3mm), and also adds conduction when mated to its Ti bowl.
I was about to have a bowl when the phone rang so I ended up with the baller heat soaking the load for over 7 minutes (call duration) and the puff nearly blew my head off...fantastic and a nice even roast with no clean-up puff needed to make sure no green was left behind.
So many options and things will only get worse...fortunately!
I need an XL of some description next.
I have now used up all my water-hose quick connect spare o-rings on my baller wooden handles, they add a bit of grip and look pretty good too,
View attachment 46347
Are those SiC balls or just dark colored glass?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back