Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Strange Products

I actually want this lol...

daily_picdump_2881_640_80.jpg

Looks fake to me.

Ok, so I know breast feeding isn't a joke, but wow...the ad copy for it just seems too dang funny to me. What I love in the first pic is that she looks so....well, ecstatic. I think she's getting on with her bra?? Wonder if there is a speed control on that sucker....if so, I bet she has it pedal to the metal for that smile! LOL

Simple Wishes D Lite Hands Free Pumping Bra

upload_2018-8-2_17-12-11.png

But wait, there is more

Just in case you are feeling like lactating at work...no problem, type and milk at the same time. I'm sure your coworkers in that open plan office will just adore you.

450db9aa-f4cd-4bf8-9e64-fc6f4353468f._SR300,300_.jpg

And then, you never can tell when lactating and housework my interfere with each other. But not with the Simple Wishes Hands Free Bra

a1d71707-f079-4f4b-aea3-2944f3c3ed34._SL300__.jpg

And of course, one must feed oneself as well as one's child so here you are out at the IHop, yeah?

56945c7a-75ef-4320-b026-1ef04aa2c454._SL300__.jpg

Ok, I guess you got the idea now. LOL

Ok, so I know breast feeding isn't a joke, but wow...the ad copy for it just seems too dang funny to me. What I love in the first pic is that she looks so....well, ecstatic. I think she's getting on with her bra?? Wonder if there is a speed control on that sucker....if so, I bet she has it pedal to the metal for that smile! LOL

Simple Wishes D Lite Hands Free Pumping Bra

View attachment 4274

But wait, there is more

Just in case you are feeling like lactating at work...no problem, type and milk at the same time. I'm sure your coworkers in that open plan office will just adore you.

450db9aa-f4cd-4bf8-9e64-fc6f4353468f._SR300,300_.jpg

And then, you never can tell when lactating and housework my interfere with each other. But not with the Simple Wishes Hands Free Bra

a1d71707-f079-4f4b-aea3-2944f3c3ed34._SL300__.jpg

And of course, one must feed oneself as well as one's child so here you are out at the IHop, yeah?

56945c7a-75ef-4320-b026-1ef04aa2c454._SL300__.jpg

Ok, I guess you got the idea now. LOL
As we our about to have our 4th kid I just recieved a text from my better half trying to get me to buy a set of these...
https://www.willowpump.com/

I have to say it looks a lot better than the D Lite hand pumping bra. Their advertising makes much more sense too.

Hearing it 3 times already, I do understand how uncomfortable it is to be a nursing mother and not get the empathy or understanding for her privacy when breast pumping. A woman can't just tell her breasts, "hey, I am at work right now, just hold out until I get home." Then on top of that, if you are completely relying on breastmilk and not supplementing at all you need to keep pumping every few hours just to keep a stash if your a working mother. We dealt with this with each kid, but being the only nurse on duty at times made it really hard for her to be able to pump when necessary and put her in some very uncomfortable situations. I think they could have advertised that bra thing better but these breast pod things look so much better and less invasive to the wearer and any surrounding company.

:rofl:I like how it says `At the Game' on the box:shakehead:

That is just so wrong!:idon'tknow::thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back