Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Terpy slurpy goodness

Kellya86

Herb Gardener.....
This is a thread to discuss all sorts for slurp or e-slurp bangers...

20221015_122131.jpg

Im glad i went straight in with an e-slurp for my first proper dabbing equipment. (evo dabs dont count now i know better)...

It functions better than a standard banger in my limited experience...
Iv used a cheap amazon banger and a 710 banger.. niether come close to using the slurp..
And if used properly (i burnt shit on learning), they actually stay really clean..
The goo is always on the move, never gets time to sit and burn on..
So much more cloud per goo too...
Standars banger is a hungry goo eater...

Maybe i need more practice with normal bangers, maybe i need a better carb cap ? I dont know, i just cant get them to produce like the slurp does.. they need more goo, and more heat, and that loses taste...
I feel its wastefull to continue using them to be honest..

So got another 710 slurp on order so i can rotate the 2...

You can get some really pretty normal torchable slurps..

So how many of you use slurps of some sort ???
Im new to all this and am wondering if things like this come and go, but standard bangers remain.. is the slurp thing a fad? I hope not caus it fucking kicks arse... its all i want to use.. its all im gonna use, for a while at least...

Will post a video of my e slurp functioning later...

Got an action shot of my slurp....
Couldnt do it in one.. first one of the day..

Edit :- Seems i still cannot post videos...
Try again...

ok that works but poor quality..
Had to add audio to cover tv noise..

Last edited:
Well major fuck....
I suppose it was my turn...
Apart from evo nails iv never broke anything in 6 years of vaping..

20221026_072140.jpg

Was cleaning at end of the night (after 2 dabs, should of left it), and it just slipped..

Lessons to take away from this..
Dont clean high..
Dont clean over a tiled floor...

Im gonna make a cleaning station consisting of a cat litter tray lined with silicone mat...

2 more slurps on order, as soon as 710 wake up and give me a discount code...

Well least thats my breakages done for another 6 years...:uhoh:

So much more cloud per goo too...
Standars banger is a hungry goo eater...
I find the same and one reason my DNail Nimbus is my main driver...a little gives thicker clouds for me.
I have been looking at these, just cannot be bothered with butane.

I find the same and one reason my DNail Nimbus is my main driver...a little gives thicker clouds for me.
I have been looking at these, just cannot be bothered with butane.
Yeah im probably gonna pick up a torch slurp just to see..

Ordered my 2 slurps aand some 6mm ruby balls... the 8mm's i had are just too big and heavy.. the 6mm sic balls work much better but i want ruby...

Discount code panda710 works..

135 quid for 2 slurps and ruby balls..
So ill have 3 in total..
1 to keep spare..
1 to use..
1 to break... hopefully not...

This is the last time i spend money on vapes now...

So placed my order today.. they threw i n some goodies to help easy my loss..
Apparently im getting a 'knot' that replaces the valve ball...
I cannot see this on their site so no ides what this is..???
Anyone know ???. @LesPlenty ???

More of a @felvapes thing?
I have seen these though, a knot recycler banger!
View attachment 41520
Hmmm yeah im stumped.. suppose ill find out soon enough...
Had a night on the std 710 banger last night...
Still dissapointing me.. i just cant make it cloud like the slurp..
Do i need to leave it in there a bit before i inhale??
The cleaning is nice though..
Anyway im gonna bust out the new slurp tonight.. gonna be interesting to see how clean i can keep this one, now i know not to burn it...
Need to restock the goo soon too...

Been on the std banger for a week..
Went back to a slurp tonight..
I can confirm its still much better in every way..
Also i didnt burn this one first time, and it cleaned up back to new.. so thats good news..
Just dont burn them...

Dont know why youtube fucks the quality.. probably me..

Great video!
What was the temp and what is your clean-up routine after each dab to save the dreaded torch?
Lastly, have you tried a pillar instead of the ruby?

Great video!
What was the temp and what is your clean-up routine after each dab to save the dreaded torch?
Lastly, have you tried a pillar instead of the ruby?
My pillar wont spin easy with my current bubblers, but i do have a saphire pillar/steamroller...
Im being sent some smaller rubies, 8mm is too big, and a knot pearl.. apparently the knot works to replace the valve ball..
Might be here today..
I use my slurp at about 595...
So much cloud and taste from small amounts..
After im done i use small q tip to swab round dish, and a fat q tip to swab tunnel.. and all nice and clean again...
20221101_073025.jpg

I love my slurp so so much..

Last edited:
Just got a message to say my latest 710 order has been delivered..
Looking forward to finally seeing this 710 knot pearl that i cant find on their site...

Just got a message to say my latest 710 order has been delivered..
Looking forward to finally seeing this 710 knot pearl that i cant find on their site...
I am a massive moron...
I must of pressed the back button during the order process or something, so ended up with 2 x 45 degree/10mm slurps.. completly useless to me...
But i got in contact and new ones are already to be shipped out now..
Im so glad i chose these guys to buy from and not dhgate..
This is a perfect example of things that can happen when stoned people buy stuff.. fuckups are inevitable..
But with absolutely no fucking about, even though this was my fault, they instantly got it sorted..
Not to mention that the 710 coils glass is far superior to the chinese glass i have..

Anyway with that sorted, i can concentrate on the gifts they gave me after i broke my first slurp.. fuck it, im glad i killed it, it was burned from first stupid learning use... it was an ocd thorn in my brain.. good riddens...

Gifts...
20221101_161454.jpg

So the middle bit is the knot pearl..
I see the point, it still keeps heat, and goo in the tunnel, but doesnt cause the slight turbulence caused by the ball valve..
This allows better air flow, which teamed with gift 2, the lightweight hollow pillar, means effortless spinnage and mixing.. more mixing at less revs...

Wont try it with an actual dab for an hour or so yet, but will post funtion video when i do..

Not to mention that the 710 coils glass is far superior to the chinese glass i have..
Only because we nagged him to get the fully welded jobs that are also available directly from DHGate or Ali, if you buy a $5 banger from China you will get a $5 banger and that is what he used to sell for $40.:twocents:
Here is an example,
1667356430870.png

Nice of him to work out all the hassles for noobs though, that is what you are paying extra for and the extra layer of quality control.

So tried my new inserts..
I like the knot pearl..
But the hollow pillar still doesnt function as well as a ruby pearl..

Had my first dab whitey last night..
Waited till about half 8.. had 2 slurps and a go on the normal banger..
Absolutely mangled.. had to go bed and lay there sweating for a bit.. then passed out..
Fun times...

So tried my new inserts..
I like the knot pearl..
But the hollow pillar still doesnt function as well as a ruby pearl..

Ill give you video later this week of my slurper from the gate
The quality is outstanding and is full weld with thick shiny quartz
I honestly don't see another being any better - 710 is DHgate glass
If you order from the links I will provide later you can't confuse the order because there's only one product per link/page

My slurper pillar spins like it's about to take off - quality slurpers work different and the intake slits are important

So happy that you are loving your setup
Also extremely stoked that you also find the slurper a million times better than the buckets
Not because it gives me vindication from those that talk shit about me
But because you are happy with my suggestions - because that's what mattered - whether you bought/liked my suggestions or others - that  you were satisfied and got the experience that made you happiest

Slurpers rock, buckets not (for me ime, everyone can like what they like)

I'll share links and a video next week
Happy dabbing
IMG20221030201813.jpg
IMG20221030201821.jpg
50mm tunnel, 75mm banger, 40mm pillar with lines in it, thick glass with decent slits for airflow and spinning (as can be seen underneath)
Spins like nothing

The blender with pearls I spoke about last time is okay
This with a pillar is absolutely amazing
One big cloud that rocks you and tastes absolutely amazing with no wispy shit
Clean up easy enough (although a longer qtip would be nice)
The long pillar and tunnel make for next to no waste

EDIT
Just watched your video again
Try without the knot for me please (dont need the dab can be empty) just the marble
See if it spins more with more airflow
Just a thought
Otherwise I can only guess one of three things is stopping it spin

The short tunnel/chamber
The slits are not big or pointed enough
The hollow pillar doesn't catch the air like my solid one

Having said that I've seen videos of a hollow one that floats in the air and makes me drool - then last night I saw one that had a hollow pillar with a solid pillar in the middle of it and they both were floating in the slerper - I almost wet myself..... :drooling::drooling:

So I think it would be
The knot or
The shorter tunnel or
The slits

But try the knot removal first

Below is the mega slurper ..... Might be annoying to clean each dab but oh my is it pretty and would taste/hit brilliant I think with all that surface area

Last edited:
710 is DHgate glass
Yeah but im still waiting for my dhgate banger i ordered weeks ago..
And if there is any issues, you are on your own..
If i could go back and choose again.. id still use 710...

Try without the knot for me please
So im pretty sure my bubbler is why it doesnt spin the pill/blender very well.. its actually spins easy with no goo in it.. its when i load goo its dont spin easy...
I am gonna go back to it at some point..

Im reluctant to use the slurp without either that valve ball or know pearl.. i found i get worse results like this.. i feel like the valve keeps all the goo and heat in the right place...
But i will experiment more, i want the blender to work.. iv also seen people load the goo into the hollow blender.. might try that next....

Im really happy with how it works as is...
Slurps really kick arse...
More cloud..
More taste...
Less goo...
Its a no brainer...

Iv perfected my use now, i can run it at 610, and get no mess whatsoever....
Cleans up like a dream once you know how to treat it..

My cotton wool bud consumtion is insane.. think @momofthegoons warned me about that...
The ones you get with the slurp from 710 are amazing.. i just cant find them online anywhere....

Yeah but im still waiting for my dhgate banger i ordered weeks ago..
And if there is any issues, you are on your own..
If i could go back and choose again.. id still use 710...

So im pretty sure my bubbler is why it doesnt spin the pill/blender very well.. its actually spins easy with no goo in it.. its when i load goo its dont spin easy...
I am gonna go back to it at some point..

Im reluctant to use the slurp without either that valve ball or know pearl.. i found i get worse results like this.. i feel like the valve keeps all the goo and heat in the right place...
But i will experiment more, i want the blender to work.. iv also seen people load the goo into the hollow blender.. might try that next....

Im really happy with how it works as is...
Slurps really kick arse...
More cloud..
More taste...
Less goo...
Its a no brainer...

Iv perfected my use now, i can run it at 610, and get no mess whatsoever....
Cleans up like a dream once you know how to treat it..

My cotton wool bud consumtion is insane.. think @momofthegoons warned me about that...
The ones you get with the slurp from 710 are amazing.. i just cant find them online anywhere....
I buy cheap qtips because of how many I use

The DHgate sellers I buy from are quick post and you are not on your own .
That banger in the pic was a replacement because I dropped it while unwrapping it
They sent me a new one free - they didn't have to it was my fault
Do t believe the anti Chinese hype mate
They have in some cases been more accommodating to me than western companies

Shane has to give you such good CS because he's charging the prices he does for the bangers that we get cheaper like Les mentioned

Also - the tall slurper I have is where the less waste and more fucntion happens
No middle ball as that tends to catch and waste rosin - but my tunnel is a lot longer .
I've noticed that short tunnels reportedly don't work as well as tall ones

The spinning without rosin, but not spinning with rosin is the slits
The first one I got was like that and you had to draw hard
The one in the picture is much much better and spins freely
I thought it was bubblers prior to the tall banger with better slits

I am considering looking for a coil to see how it will go on mine
But the torch works and I don't DD with it as the pockety is so damn easy
But I slurp regularly for that hit and taste

You need a tall banger and no middle ball (unless you try the pillar with no middle ball)
You may find it doesn't need the middle ball with the pillar as it has more surface area than two pearls and might do the job before it reaches the top - but maybe it just needs to be taller

That IG I shared before has so many bangers that will make you drool
They'd be stupid expensive - but gives you ideas and function videos of the different designs

I think the tall pillars seem to be the most efficient
But there's definitely some lovely looking ones to watch

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back