Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass The Glass You Use

1604800856019.jpg

Any ideas on a dropdown that will fit better than this on a dewer joint?

Last edited:
Most of the glass I use and kill is some form of cheap. Cheap China, cheap gas station and even cheaper used stuff. Breakage is the downside of being old, stoned and living with a young energetic dog, on the up side I get to shop fot and use lots of different sorts of pieces. Currently the rotation is a 12" China beaker, a gas station globe and an old 6" steamroller. At this time I am on the hunt for a (14" to 18") straight tube (no ice pinch) bong, oops left out cheap.

Most of the glass I use and kill is some form of cheap. Cheap China, cheap gas station and even cheaper used stuff. Breakage is the downside of being old, stoned and living with a young energetic dog, on the up side I get to shop fot and use lots of different sorts of pieces. Currently the rotation is a 12" China beaker, a gas station globe and an old 6" steamroller. At this time I am on the hunt for a (14" to 18") straight tube (no ice pinch) bong, oops left out cheap.
Nucleus 15" Straight w. Donut ice catcher.

I really like my 18" 9mm straight. Sensible, durable, ergonomic and I can set it on the floor.....also not outrageously expensive and made domestically. Lots of them out there to select from. Just enough water to cover the slits on the down stem and it's super easy to pull big, moist clouds thru my Dynatips.

FWIW I don't use the pinch for ice, but it does help prevent the occasional bong water mouth wash.

That big and you still have to worry about water splashes...nice, I like your style...go hard or go home!
Rarely and usally as a result of me reclining beyond the normal geometry of the bong.....& another good reason to get a longer piece. With a flask bottom it would probably never occur.

Straights are probably the easiest type of WF glass to clean too.

Since Howie has dog tails knocking stuff over my biggest suggestion would be to get something in good quality 9 mm....no matter what he chooses. It will last.

Anyone got the dhgate incycler clone... ???
Or anyone jus got the vxh one..????

this small glass piece
Typical Redidiots...that mini bong is useless. :twocents:
This might be a better small form option as it might actually do some cooling and you can mate your mouth to it, the flange on the mini DHGate job is a real PITA to seal against,
1605237023825.png

Last edited:
I would think having a good perc is probably much more important on a mini since it's passing thru so little water and the piece airway is short....thus less cooling. That DH piece is super basic.

Also, it's been my experience that those items ordered directly from China tend to be way, way smaller than what's presented in the pictures. That mini must be held in a child's hand in that image. 4" is tiny.

I concur w. Mom and Les. Get something that aerates your vapor a little more.

Here is a pic of that little novelty bong (I wear Small-sized gloves too),

1605321035471.jpg

It makes a cute little vase for 2 flowers. :twocents:

The mouthpiece flange kills it, may have been OK with a VC if it had a straight mouthpiece like the 'thought about it a bit' job from Grav.
The hip flask looking version might be alright too,
1605355002192.png

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back