Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips The power of concentrates.

Same with Qomo and Vista Mini 2 (both cost less than an expensive gram of rates), both have an encapsulated quartz Atty and give great results for the price...not in the same league as Puffco Peak Pro/Dnail Nimbus/PID controlled quartz banger with a ruby insert(my snobby pic), etc but actually made with concentrates in mind and I know of a few peeps that use them exclusively. I was never a fan of hemp fiber etc to carry/hold concentrates in the DV myself. But if you have a DV the Ispire Wand is a great IH for the DV and does pretty good dabs as well(again, what it was actually made for).
I did enjoy my Ispire wand before getting the Daab
It is cheap through places like sourcemore too
Actually I think we both made similar comments in the other thread when it was suggested to make this one lol

And yes I also never liked the dv or WS for trates
I know some do but it just doesn't get me where I want it and those devices are best for flower for me
I don't like to session my trates and the hit is never as good out of a unit that isn't made specifically for trates

And know that some actually don't like using concentrates. My son is one... and I know several others who prefer to stick to flower. So do try a variety of different concentrates before investing in all the equipment to use them. Again, the DV is a fairly cheap way to do that; in comparison to buying an e-rig set up. Or a rosin press for that matter.
I prefer flower to concentrates. That doesn't mean I don't take full advantage of them. I use shatter for edibles and tinctures. Ever so often I do like a dab, I will use the Dynacoil and my IH. As far as hash goes, the Dynavap rocks. I sandwich in a small chunk of hash with flower.
I prefer vaping flower and edibles, one tsp of cannaoil in the morning, and hit my vape on and off all day . I also don't do tolerance breaks :biggrin:

I prefer flower to concentrates. That doesn't mean I don't take full advantage of them. I use shatter for edibles and tinctures. Ever so often I do like a dab, I will use the Dynacoil and my IH. As far as hash goes, the Dynavap rocks. I sandwich in a small chunk of hash with flower.
I prefer vaping flower and edibles, one tsp of cannaoil in the morning, and hit my vape on and off all day . I also don't do tolerance breaks :biggrin:
Dv will work as well as a few portables and certainly rocks in its own right
I used to sandwich too
My DVs are not getting as much use since the ALP arrived though
It certainly won't work as well as dabbing on a dedicated rig ime

The proper hit from a dab is different
And quicker as motg mentioned

Shatter is BHO isn't it? (Or is that wrong)
I prefer rosin as it is solventless especially making it ourselves in the places we live
My feco uses solvents but not the same as butane oils

I love flower and use it daily
But there's nothing like a big dab of rosin, hash, or feco to make the evening toasty af - for pain or PTSD symptoms I need instant meds at times and can't wait for edibles to kick in

Since @sballo was asking about trates and rigs, what do you dab on, on the occasions you do?

Last edited:
Some people just fall in love with the 'clean' high you get plus a dab will keep me pain free for an hour or 2 (depending on what I am doing), herb for me needs to be hit more often for the same relief. My Doctor says 2 grams per day is too much...he does not know shit IMO. :thumbsup:

2 grams per day doesn't sound like too much, does it? This could also be an interesting thread - on how much do we consume and what is considered too much-

This is too much, see the shakes?

That much usually lasts me a week or more!

Yes, I see the shakes!!
:yikes: wow!! That's really too much!:horse:
Did he say 2.7 grams? Of concentrates?? I wonder how much THC he got in all from that crazy dabbing session.... Kind of :mental:Hon

As @LesPlenty said it is just that some people prefer dabbing
Or the long lasting effects meaning less redosing is needed
You honestly do not need to worry and I never take breaks lol - what are those....

Honesty, I don't wanto to take breask either....but keeping this rhythm I will end up having no :weed:left soon from my first and, alas, suffered harvest.

You already are consuming trates - this is the point - your hash IS trates
We are just trying to let you know that there are much better and less wasteful ways to use that hash - and once you start this route you should look to rosin etc

Thank you very much to all of you for showing me a better way to consume my hash. And yes, producing my own rosin will be a future step.

But I really don't think you need to be too concerned at all about trying them
Unless you plan to be silly like the video Les posted above you will be absolutely fine

I absolutely do not intend to exaggerate like that.

You can get a press now and start making rosin - you do not need lots of material
If you were making bubble hash it is better to have lots of material as the process is time consuming so you want a yield worth the effort

You can squish as little as a gram in a rosin press and get enough for one or two decent dabs if your starting bud is good quality
The rosin press is worthy to buy and you don't need to wait until you have a massive stockpile

It makes sense to me but I am still convinced that I should wait until the harvest of my second grow - hopefully this time good and juicy -

If you can afford it I would jump straight in to a decent press
I started simple and upgraded to a dabpress after a few devices
If you are going to do it just start there
If you don't have the wallet there are cheaper options

I am also of the opinion that it is better to jump straight into a decent press rather then starting with a less good one and then eventually ending up spending more money.

The volcano video you shared I think the guy is a little confused in some ways
The hybrid system in the name I thought was not the conduction/convection like other vapes but the bag/whip/bong function
I thought the volcano was still considered a convection vape
Honestly, I am also a bit confused. I also thought that the bag/whip function is what it is meant with "hybrid". This and the procedure with the quartz pearls is now a point worth discussing but in the "Volcano" session of this forum, of course:nod:
And no it isn't at all the same as the ball injector vapes I mentioned
Ball injector vapes are run with a head containing 3 or 4 mm rubys or quartz pearls and a coil and PID
The titanium head holding the balls sit in a glass bowl and inject the heat directly onto the weed
The balls are heated by the coil and the air draws through the hot balls before it hits the weed as hot air
Very hard hitting and the best extracting devices I've used
You blow clouds like you are smoking and finish a bowl in 1 - 2 draws on a bong
There are a lot of designs out there now

Qaromashop is one lot with the Taroma
Cannabis Hardware is another with the B series
Old Head make the frieght train
There is a diy version called the pinky and titi
And there is an AliExpress version now too that will be released shortly
I was going to make a thread soon about ballers and some of the options available
Probably should keep this thread for trates and dab rigs hahaa

It sounds really interesting. I would love to follow your thread about ballers. Looking foward to it.

Speaking for myself...

When I first started dabbing I went overboard. The novelty of it had me doing huge dabs all day. And yes; it did drive my tolerance way up. However that changed rather quickly once the novelty of it all wore off.
Thank you for sharing your experience. This is also what I think. Of course, if I buy a good dab rig and have good trates, I might end up dabbing like a crazy but yes, discipline and self-control is what we need if we do not want to end up like the guy in the video that @LesPlenty shared.

Without seeing the hash it is hard to know whether it has plant matter in it or not.

I thought that naming the strain would suffice but because you and @felvapes said you need to see the hash to make a proper judgement, I have thought why not trying to shoot a macro-picture and post it here :doh:

As for the consistency, I can tell you that it is extremely soft. it crumbles very easily.

1662869174838.jpg
1662869174829.jpg

However.... whether it does or doesn't you can still consume it cheaply and easily without investing in a dab set up. @Squiby primarily uses traditional hash. And she only uses the Dynavap to vape it. And @phattpiggie uses concentrates in the DV as well; using CelluCotton to envelop it. He explains in this IG post:

you mean this procedure, right?

but I would nevertheless have to buy a Dynavap.

For everyone it's different. What I vape would put my husband under the table with the shakes. But my usage pales in comparison to some of the other members here lol...

:dog:

And know that some actually don't like using concentrates. My son is one... and I know several others who prefer to stick to flower. So do try a variety of different concentrates before investing in all the equipment to use them. Again, the DV is a fairly cheap way to do that; in comparison to buying an e-rig set up. Or a rosin press for that matter.

I agree with you. Besides, I have just spent a lot of money buying the Volcano Hybrid. Furthermore I still do not have any trates apart from this bit of hash from Amsterdam. But it is everything very exiting and I wan to try -as you said- a variety of different concentrates.

Speaking for myself...

When I first started dabbing I went overboard. The novelty of it had me doing huge dabs all day. And yes; it did drive my tolerance way up. However that changed rather quickly once the novelty of it all wore off.

I still prefer to dab for the same reasons @LesPlenty mentioned of quick pain relief that lasts longer than flower. It's also a 'time saver' for me. When I vape flower, I tend to sit and sesh for a lot longer and I just don't have the time for that these days. So a quick dab and I'm all set for several hours. My tolerance is probably high compared to some. But flower still gets me plenty high and I never take tolerance breaks unless I'm sick and just not vaping at all. Which is very rare lol.

Without seeing the hash it is hard to know whether it has plant matter in it or not. However.... whether it does or doesn't you can still consume it cheaply and easily without investing in a dab set up. @Squiby primarily uses traditional hash. And she only uses the Dynavap to vape it. And @phattpiggie uses concentrates in the DV as well; using CelluCotton to envelop it. He explains in this IG post:

For everyone it's different. What I vape would put my husband under the table with the shakes. But my usage pales in comparison to some of the other members here lol...

Yes Mom I've been using rayon Cellucotton for ages now and I usually get 40 fluffy little balls to a gram.
Watching folk do gram dabs seems so wasteful to me.

by the way
@felvapes and @momofthegoons, you both seemed to be interested in seeing my hash. What can you now say from the picture ? :whipit:
It looks lovely. And is not the 'traditional' hash I was worried it might be. This actually looks like it could be full melt. And I'll bet it tastes great.

We can't get good hash here in Michigan.... can't speak for other states. I wish we could. I used to love smoking hash.... and I know I'd love vaping it just as much. Especially if it was like yours. :smile:

by the way
@felvapes and @momofthegoons, you both seemed to be interested in seeing my hash. What can you now say from the picture ? :whipit:
I meant see in person and see it melt on a dish or nail

I can't really tell from the picture
It has a range of colours which is unusual rather than uniform, some green so maybe plant matter
But it also looks quite sugary and some trates people can buy in places that are legal are are called sugar and look similar in texture and melt nicely (I haven't seen those in person either though as I am like you in an illegal country and make my own trates)
It doesn't look like the usual hashes that I know, but I do not know all trates by visuals as we haven't got the range to try here just like you

So unfortunately I can't tell and would only be guessing unless I was to see and experiment in person but I think as motg says that it is probably pretty good
I would get a dab rig to try it with - at least a cheap banger and rig

Dv will work as well as a few portables and certainly rocks in its own right
I used to sandwich too
My DVs are not getting as much use since the ALP arrived though
It certainly won't work as well as dabbing on a dedicated rig ime

The proper hit from a dab is different
And quicker as motg mentioned

I prefer rosin as it is solventless especially making it ourselves in the places we live
My feco uses solvents but not the same as butane oils

I love flower and use it daily
But there's nothing like a big dab of rosin, hash, or feco to make the evening toasty af - for pain or PTSD symptoms I need instant meds at times and can't wait for edibles to kick in

Since @sballo was asking about trates and rigs, what do you dab on, on the occasions you do?
I use different concentrates some are BHO, others are a closed loop Co2 extraction, or Rosin.
Rosin is on the pricey side for me, $60 a gram starting price. This is my preferred concentrate, it stays true to the integrity of the plant .
I always like to check with my budtender on the shatter. They have some test results available and I haven't had an issue . They do a good job of purging.
I like to find a good company or 2 and stick with buying their concentrates, I know the consistency and quality. Now things are legal here, extraction labs are putting out some incredible concentrates. If you buy on certain BOGO days the prices are good. For $20 a gram you can score some live resin terp sugar :thumbsup: .
I use the Dynacoil in my special Vong for dabbing . I still have a banger and torch that I quit using and I had pid and coil setup from DHGate that fucked up.
For travel I have a Sai with a T-cup and the Pico mod . I have both the quartz, and titanium buckets, and I prefer the titanium.
2 grams per day doesn't sound like too much, does it? This could also be an interesting thread - on how much do we consume and what is considered too much-

Yes, I see the shakes!!
:yikes: wow!! That's really too much!:horse:
Did he say 2.7 grams? Of concentrates?? I wonder how much THC he got in all from that crazy dabbing session.... Kind of :mental:Hon

Honesty, I don't wanto to take breask either....but keeping this rhythm I will end up having no :weed:left soon from my first and, alas, suffered harvest.

Thank you very much to all of you for showing me a better way to consume my hash. And yes, producing my own rosin will be a future step.

I absolutely do not intend to exaggerate like that.

It makes sense to me but I am still convinced that I should wait until the harvest of my second grow - hopefully this time good and juicy -

I am also of the opinion that it is better to jump straight into a decent press rather then starting with a less good one and then eventually ending up spending more money.

Honestly, I am also a bit confused. I also thought that the bag/whip function is what it is meant with "hybrid". This and the procedure with the quartz pearls is now a point worth discussing but in the "Volcano" session of this forum, of course:nod:

It sounds really interesting. I would love to follow your thread about ballers. Looking foward to it.

Thank you for sharing your experience. This is also what I think. Of course, if I buy a good dab rig and have good trates, I might end up dabbing like a crazy but yes, discipline and self-control is what we need if we do not want to end up like the guy in the video that @LesPlenty shared.

I thought that naming the strain would suffice but because you and @felvapes said you need to see the hash to make a proper judgement, I have thought why not trying to shoot a macro-picture and post it here :doh:

As for the consistency, I can tell you that it is extremely soft. it crumbles very easily.

View attachment 39934View attachment 39935

you mean this procedure, right?

but I would nevertheless have to buy a Dynavap.

:dog:

I agree with you. Besides, I have just spent a lot of money buying the Volcano Hybrid. Furthermore I still do not have any trates apart from this bit of hash from Amsterdam. But it is everything very exiting and I wan to try -as you said- a variety of different concentrates.

Stick that stuff in a hash pipe :lmao:. @momofthegoons is right ,that looks like full melt :thumbsup:. Get yourself one of those glass meth pipes and fill it with hash, then slowly heat between rips .

I use different concentrates some are BHO, others are a closed loop Co2 extraction, or Rosin.
Rosin is on the pricey side for me, $60 a gram starting price. This is my preferred concentrate, it stays true to the integrity of the plant .
I always like to check with my budtender on the shatter. They have some test results available and I haven't had an issue . They do a good job of purging.
I like to find a good company or 2 and stick with buying their concentrates, I know the consistency and quality. Now things are legal here, extraction labs are putting out some incredible concentrates. If you buy on certain BOGO days the prices are good. For $20 a gram you can score some live resin terp sugar :thumbsup: .
I use the Dynacoil in my special Vong for dabbing . I still have a banger and torch that I quit using and I had pid and coil setup from DHGate that fucked up.
For travel I have a Sai with a T-cup and the Pico mod . I have both the quartz, and titanium buckets, and I prefer the titanium.

Stick that stuff in a hash pipe :lmao:. @momofthegoons is right ,that looks like full melt :thumbsup:. Get yourself one of those glass meth pipes and fill it with hash, then slowly heat between rips .
I don't call the dynavap or the sai dabbing
That's vaping to me

It doesn't hit the same as a dab does and is less efficient
Takes too long too when we were discussing time

@sballo is in an illegal country like me and will be making his own
Even if I had the option to buy I would avoid BHO myself and distillates if possible
Making my own rosin is the goods - people sell rosin for $200 a gram here, $60 is a bargain in comparison hahaa

I don't recommend crack pipe styles
I could have suggested hot knives like old school but think there's better now

Dab it on a dab rig or nail or dish
Dabbing properly is where it's at

Last edited:
I don't call the dynavap or the sai dabbing
That's vaping to me

It doesn't hit the same as a dab does and is less efficient
Takes too long too when we were discussing time
The Dynacoil In my Fluxe Deluxe induction heater takes 5 seconds to click and use, maybe an additional 2 seconds for higher heat . That's quicker than any e -rig, or banger . You seem to know a lot about the Dynacoil ,tell me how long you've used concentrates in the Dynacoil with a induction heater ?

The Dynacoil In my Fluxe Deluxe induction heater takes 5 seconds to click and use, maybe an additional 2 seconds for higher heat . That's quicker than any e -rig, or banger . You seem to know a lot about the Dynacoil ,tell me how long you've used concentrates in the Dynacoil with a induction heater ?
Okay nice way to "keep the harmony" or stick to the "be nice" rules
Absolutely no attitude in that post whatsoever hey ...

Now, speed of heat up aside (although too quick heat up is not the best way to use a DV)
The sesh takes longer as you take many puffs as you mentioned in a couple posts

And - regardless of speed flexing - the hit is not the same - doesn't hit in one quick big Dabby go and buzzes different
If this wasn't the case people wouldn't keep dabbing and saying they get higher off less
DV is not as efficient as more goes down the condenser especially if not using fibre
It is not the same as having a dab
Simple

Glad you like your concentrates that way, and that's cool, no one said it doesn't get you high
But it isn't the most effective way to consume trates otherwise people simply wouldn't dab looking for the big buzz and hit off less

Plenty of other people to go and read about the coil and dab rigs etc no one has to take my word
No I don't own a coil but have read about them - I remember @phattpiggie saying he prefers his rayon
Not sure why you are so cut by my comment though I didn't have a go at you

As for the crack pipe suggestion that is rather wasteful and has much potential for a newbie asking questions to combust (something they have repeatedly said they are concerned about)
@sballo also has an ALP which is as good as a DV ime for trates

All I said was DV and sai is not dabbing to me but vaping and that I would prefer dabbing as it hits harder

Sorry the speed thing was your sticking point
I more meant speed of hit to brain/body in one go which makes a difference which is why baller vapes are taking over and hit harder than other vapes for flower

Last edited:
Warning point issued. Disrupting harmony of the board
Here's the thing, you ask people opinions then you tell them they're wrong. You rely on what you read, not what you have experienced. Don't post about what you don't know . As far as concentrates go, there are varied opinions on what's "best", I only speak about what I experience first hand . I try to share what's new in a legal market , and any tricks or tips that I've learned.

Glad you like your concentrates that way, and that's cool, no one said it doesn't get you high
But it isn't the most effective way to consume trates otherwise people simply wouldn't dab looking for the big buzz and hit off less
You crack me up, nothing like a backhanded compliment. again you shouldn't comment on what you don't know :lmao:. Tell me again your experience with concentrate quality in a illegal country ? Not what you read on the internet . :rofl:

Here's the thing, you ask people opinions then you tell them they're wrong. You rely on what you read, not what you have experienced. Don't post about what you don't know . As far as concentrates go, there are varied opinions on what's "best", I only speak about what I experience first hand . I try to share what's new in a legal market , and any tricks or tips that I've learned.

You crack me up, nothing like a backhanded compliment. again you shouldn't comment on what you don't know :lmao:. Tell me again your experience with concentrate quality in a illegal country ? Not what you read on the internet . :rofl:
Again
Absolutely no attitude in that one either hey

I think my home made rosin from a $1000 press with medical weed from Canada is probably pretty damn good
I've also tried lots of things in my life what do you know? But also what does it matter in the context of this entire thread? Sleep smugly tonight as you have trates us peasants do not wow... Shine on you crazy diamond.....

Why are YOU trying to have a pissing contest @bullee
What is your end game in this thread ?
It seems like you are trying to flex and be better than here mate
Honestly the ego ...

I didn't ask your opinion and tell you you are wrong
I didn't ask your opinion at all and never said you were wrong once
I said I prefer dabbing to using vapes and that dynavp is not as hard a hit in this way with the face slap one go

I have spoken about what I have experience with in this thread and mentioned where I didn't know
The only thing that has come up is the dynavap which you seem to now be putting a lot of weight on the coil as if it is better than all other methods

I'm sure it works - one reason I didn't buy it when it came out was @momofthegoons comments after trying it when it first came out (up to that point I was looking at getting one) - and @phattpiggie continuing to prefer rayon (which I have tried but still prefer DV for weed)
So you have your "gotcha" moment where I don't own one - but I'm not the only one who doesn't prefer it over other methods- again I never said it won't get you high or doesn't work
People all like different things buddy I'm sure you're aware and it's all good

Like the way I don't like long sessions with weed and prefer a quick hard hit, I am moreso with trates and want it dabbed
I have spoken with @LesPlenty and @Shredder (who left) about their Sai and know it has good qualities - however they are not the same as a dab to the face is - the high and hit differs
I prefer a dab as do many other people
It's okay to like what you like I've just been sharing experiences and information
Why is your experience and opinion better than some other people in your country or other legal countries that I have spoken to? - I don't have to have tried something to understand how people describe the function and differences to know if I want to own a device or add on mod and I speak to other people besides reading the shitshow a lot of forums are
Personal conversations are often a much better description of something as two people are just talking not attaching their own worth to a  thing they own

I have posted about what I know and have experience with instead of just flexing in the corner about what I think he should get or what I use - I gave lots of info and options he could look into without saying what I think is best at this point (no one really had yet), it was just info to research - I also responded to the things he was asking about and was giving my experience in an illegal country to another person in the same situation who had already mentioned they can't just buy things etc

Please don't project on to me and don't make out I said or did shit I didn't
I never said what was best either mate
I said that I prefer rosin (as do many many people in your country) because I would prefer solventless regardless of availablity - this is my preference and it wasn't about what was best but that I prefer to not have solvents especially butane in the extraction process for health reasons - I eat brown bread because it has fibre in it, tastes better and hasn't had bleach used in the flour making process - does that mean you will like it better too? Who knows but you buddy, but I can share what I know and do
Irrelevant to me or @sballo though really because as much as I make feco I don't recommend people purge butane at home without the correct equipment and neither of us can buy stuff so we make it

I'm allowed to prefer a big dab over a dynavap or any other pen etc
I have pens and attys that  almost mimic a dab in a rig - but none do the same

You're allowed to like a sai or dv with a coil
It doesn't mean it is taking a dab though
It's different and that's okay

For all your derailing and disharmony that others get warnings for -what did it achieve ? And the crack pipe comment can't honestly be the best advice for him - especially reading his prior wants, needs, circumstances c'mon man I don't need to try that to know
I only said I prefer dab over the dv and that the dv is not having a dab as much as another way to consume trates - which you giving your opinion on the dv as a way to consume was good input, until...

I'll not reply to more derailing
Most likely I'll get I'm trouble for some reason for this post

This has been a rather civil and respectful thread from everyone - who all have given some different opinions and information without saying what is best or being combative to others or being upset at one saying they like one thing over the other
Cheers for your input there @bullee it's been a great addition

Last edited:
And you always have to get that last dig in :rofl: . You have no credibility.

a concentrated extract of cannabis that is prepared by treating cannabis with a solvent (such as butane) and is used by heating the concentrate on a hot surface (as of metal or glass) and inhaling the vapors

What is cannabis dabbing?​

The term dabbing is jargon that refers to the inhalation of vapors derived from marijuana-based oils, concentrates, and extracts.2,5 Historically, marijuana has been consumed by smoking (joints, blunts, pipes), inhalation through a bong device, and oral consumption (edibles).

So when you use your e-rig, are you dabbing or vaping ? Does it matter ? :lmao:I reach temp way before any e-rig and get consistently good results and I use way less . Now you can tell me I'm wrong :rofl:.
You reply is anxiously awaited :horse:

Forum rule violation. Not nice. Name calling is not allowed.
As padantic as the time you had a go at me for saying "more pure"
And you didn't have a go at @momofthegoons for sharing something saying "a purer product"

You know what I mean by having a dab
Sorry for the words being wrong

Dv for me is not as good as other forms of "dabbing"
DV heated too quick in IH for me is not as good as a slower IH (and most others have shared) - quicker takes many reheats and slower less ime
And back to back dab that quickly and the cleaning etc etc

Credibility? Keep having personal digs

You know you could have shared your opinion and experience with the dv and coil without being a dick right? Even if there's something you had to say I hadn't heard - I like learning new ways ppl use things
Just coz I said a dv isn't a dab (and you and most everyone else knows what I meant by this) I didn't say better but isn't the same
Why? I didn't start, no one else did
I was and have been polite
Why?

I'm done here and may stay away
Warn away selectively mods

Last edited:
Oh my fucking god..... seriously?

Warn away selectively mods
I'm starting here. So we don't moderate fairly here? That's rich coming from a member who has gotten more 'passes' from getting a warning point than anyone else here. You've also racked up more warning points than most. And rightfully so. You have a way of going on the attack when anyone questions or disagrees with you. I've stood up for you many a time in the back room and with other members. So I'd love to know how you feel so put out by our moderating. Please.... hit me up in pm where I can really unleash. Cause I'm in the mood to give some serious knowledge after reading that.

Now to the business of the above posts...

The sesh takes longer as you take many puffs as you mentioned in a couple posts
I disagree. When you look at the vids phattpiggie or others post using concentrates in a DV it takes no longer for them to finish their session than it does me on a banger with a dab. I always end up with several hits either way. And if you are starting with a banger from cold start the DV will take less time using an IH.

That does not mean it's a 'better' way of dabbing. Just that that is how bulllee has found he prefers to use concentrates. And you prefer to use a banger and coil or a dab rig. It's all subjective. Just like with vapes, there is no 'best.' And while you and I might enjoy using an e-rig of some sort, many prefer using a 'simpler' method. phattpiggie is one of them. And apparently bulllee is another.

ou crack me up, nothing like a backhanded compliment. again you shouldn't comment on what you don't know
We have a rule about not disrupting the harmony of the board. And this and your last post have earned you a warning point. No need to stir the pot.

You know you could have shared your opinion and experience with the dv and coil without being a dick right
Well I see you've earned another warning point for this. And if you had just hit the report button instead of responding.... like I've told you on MULTIPLE occasions... that might not have happened. But as usual, you just had to respond and have the last word. Perhaps the week off you just earned will make you think twice before hitting reply again in the future when prudence should prevail?

Bringing this thread back on topic.... I did a little Google search on 'how to vape hash.' And came up with a few interesting articles.

This article talks about whether or not you can vape hash in a vape. It brings up several of the points we've discussed in this thread about using a concentrate pad, etc., to keep the hash from melting and gumming up your vape. Of course, being the Furna site, they are recommending the Furna vape (which I have not seen positive reviews of).

This one has a lot of tips on which hash is best for vaping, how to prepare your hash for vaping and how to protect your vape from getting a residue build up. It also gives tips on how to pick the correct vape for this and gives two examples of vapes they would recommend.

And another that gives tips on which vapes they feel work best for hash...

Bringing this thread back on topic.... I did a little Google search on 'how to vape hash.' And came up with a few interesting articles.

Thank you :cheers:
This article talks about whether or not you can vape hash in a vape. It brings up several of the points we've discussed in this thread about using a concentrate pad, etc., to keep the hash from melting and gumming up your vape. Of course, being the Furna site, they are recommending the Furna vape (which I have not seen positive reviews of).

I knew this article already.

This one has a lot of tips on which hash is best for vaping, how to prepare your hash for vaping and how to protect your vape from getting a residue build up. It also gives tips on how to pick the correct vape for this and gives two examples of vapes they would recommend.

I love it.:love: I want to give it a try with the degummed hemp fibre. [Actually you mentioned this procedure here : https://vaporasylum.com/threads/the-power-of-concentrates.1603/#post-89976] but now I have become more interested/curious to try it out. I am going to look for some degummed hemp fibre. I hope I can find it here on Amazon in Japan. Well, maybe it doesn't have to necessarily be hemp fibre?!

At this point I am wondering if this method is better than simply using the liquid pad. Anyway the thing that I want to try is chopping it into a fine powder. Hopefully I will manage it.

Last edited:
My favorite is traditional hash that doesn't melt. I take a bit and flatten it into a thin pancake to create lots of surface exposure and then fashion it into a coil shape and pop it into my Vapcap tip. I heat it a few seconds after the click as hash needs more heat compared to flower.

If you have a melty product organic cotton balls or hemp fiber will do the trick.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back