Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape The Silver Surfer by Elev8 Distribution (formerly 7th Floor LLC) "SSV"

I got another email from Steve at 7th Floor. He is saying that what was sent is the Silver Surfer Limited Edition Cobalt Blue Bundle. He said "...I honestly don't know where the cobalt is coming from though? Maybe just a term we used at one point to call it something? I make up names all the time for the titles..."
It was posted as Silver Surfer Limited Edition Cobalt Blue Bundle.
It doesn't match the picture.
I wasn't even sent an all blue bundle.
This feels shady to me, and the entire time Kevin is telling me something different.

That is terrible CS @Madri-Gal, I was thinking or a LSV for 420 seeing the Hopper IO still has no batteries, now I don't have any vape I want...I hope you get to work this mess out, anyone have any suggestions on what can be done to help @Madri-Gal with this shit show?

That is terrible CS @Madri-Gal, I was thinking or a LSV for 420 seeing the Hopper IO still has no batteries, now I don't have any vape I want...I hope you get to work this mess out, anyone have any suggestions on what can be done to help @Madri-Gal with this shit show?
I hate to say it, but it looks like false advertising and bait and switch. The colors aren't the same. Steve is telling me that the bundle was always the color sent, except for the bubbler, and Kevin said "...the items in the original picture are no longer available", which means they once were.
The picture was up when I was sold the Silver Surfer Limited Edition Cobalt Blue Bundle. According to Steve, it never existed in the color shown. According to Kevin it existed at one time, but is no longer available. I'd like to know the truth, but it doesn't appear I'm going to get it from 7th Floor.
I'm also not getting a Silver Surfer Limited Edition Cobalt Blue Bundle.

Last edited:
:nod:
Now I need a new vape. The Surfers are getting put away until I can stand to look at them again.

Madri-Gal, did you pay with a credit card or PayPal? If you paid with a credit card, call the number on the back of the card, and tell them you want to "Diispute the charge". They will go to bat for you and either get you want you wanted, or get you a full refund. If 7th Floor now Elev8rglassgallery doesn't make it right, then you will get a full refund and might even be allowed to keep everything you were sent at no charge. Most likely you will be required to return merchandise with the prepaid shipping label they sent, but DO NOT let them charge you a a restocking feel or any other made up bullshit charges.

I hate to say this, but 7th Floor changed when it morphed into Elev8rglassgallery. It's just not the same company it was back in 2009. I've dealt with their bullshit as well...they will tell you whatever they think will appease you. Sad...it's just sad. :disgust:

That looks more like a 'Soda Lime Glass' problem...borosilicate should not melt that easily. May have to stick with ruby, sapphire, quartz or SiC pearls for the job if it actually melted boro!
I find it funny how the vid maker says it has been the same for 16 years...nothing like continual improvements to stop being left behind as a company. The unit standard by all accounts is pretty feeble compared to a lot of other options available to today's consumers.

That looks more like a 'Soda Lime Glass' problem...borosilicate should not melt that easily. May have to stick with ruby, sapphire, quartz or SiC pearls for the job if it actually melted boro!
I find it funny how the vid maker says it has been the same for 16 years...nothing like continual improvements to stop being left behind as a company. The unit standard by all accounts is pretty feeble compared to a lot of other options available to today's consumers.
Steve does come up with new vapes, and embellishments on the existing ones.. but the elements were always the same.
I am forced to agree with Steve, on not changing those original hard hitters. I have had my SSV turned on since 2010.
It is still my original. I lower the heat when I sleep, so it stays on low.. but enough to diffuse essential oils in the aromatop.
The SSV with the aroma top is how I diffused all my essential oils for over 10 years also.
Still fit in morning, and the last at night.
The glass again the element leads to element breaking sooner, due to drawing heat outward, and it's effect on the ceramic as it cools.
The original 3 vapes using the same element are SSV, DBV, and LSV.

I just don't like the old soldering iron tech however it is dressed up when there are vapes designed for...vaping from the ground up!
That said I do like the sound (and look) of the LSV on a bong(as long as it is not Cobalt Blue but we won't go there).

493FD2A4-0B27-4E37-AC4A-8D9F230C2F89.jpeg
5B0D4654-A59E-4572-A40A-BC6DCD00FBE8.jpeg
A38A577B-2D91-4D07-A565-011D7651368A.jpeg

This thing is amazing, absolutely a must own vape......this is worth every single penny
Thanks to elev8veterans for this amazing value and package, all this for less than an once of weed.
If you are a vet send them a message over there and they will set you up with exclusive veterans pricing and service. (DD 214 and verification required)
Very happy camper

C23AC448-E909-4777-857D-D4972C56DDFA.jpeg

I am looking for a nice water piece to keep up with it, in reality her small 14mm SPV is too small and my little Simrell globe is just silly.
I am looking at this but open to suggestions, something simple that matches well with the SSV massive air path

I am looking for a nice water piece to keep up with it, in reality her small 14mm SPV is too small and my little Simrell globe is just silly.
I am looking at this but open to suggestions, something simple that matches well with the SSV massive air path
I am partial to the three M&M Tech pieces I have for use with the SSV. Two are no longer in production. But this is one that I got rather recently and is still on their site. It has a real nice, heavy base and great diffusion. Good size for vaping or dabbing. Used it yesterday with the SSV and it smacked my face. :biggrin:

IMG_7057.jpg
761FCF98-9A6E-4D28-91F3-E6701F3969E3-2.jpeg

You should, most likely, get a pop up while on the site offering a discount. And if not this bubbler.... I'm sure there will be others that might catch your eye lol.

View attachment 26383
I don't have that piece I do have a half dozen of their others and they are all awesome.
Just got in a 50mm tube that is 29" tall with a 7.5 inch base and hits like a beast.
The deluxe beakers are nice and Mrs.arb loves the small inline.
My favourite is prolly the tatertot but not set up for a Ssv me thinks.

If it were not necessary for me to provide my guests with individual glass pieces (F!@#$%g virus), or if I am alone I use simple stems ninety percent of the time because I enjoy and tolerate those types of hits and stems are low cost and low maintenance items. I like low cost because I break glass at an annoying rate and low maintenance because I appreciate things that are easy and quick to clean. My smallest piece that I use with my 7th Floor desktops is a dry 10" straight tube bong. Next is a gas station escapee that is badly blown, a base that was too small, has lots of waves in the glass and even the female inlets were a bit wonky. However, after taking a few corrective actions it works OK now. Small enough to easily direct draw with and large enough to stack smallish hits into as well. My favorite piece is another straight tuber, 18", no ice pinch and set up for 18.8 mm parts. Stacks well, easy to clean, but I can already envision its remains being swept into the trash.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back