Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape The Silver Surfer by Elev8 Distribution (formerly 7th Floor LLC) "SSV"

D5051014-3335-44E9-9475-983EF5C51EED.jpeg

What are you guys grinding for if? I am using the medium plate on the BCG but I am getting tons of material down to the throat....not often but it feels it could benefit from a coarse grind

I am getting tons of material down to the throat
Be sure to place the screen in slightly domed.... with the domed side up.
(I realize this drawing is of Standard wand)
airflo.jpg

This allows total air flow and eliminates a good deal of build-up.
Photoon2011-08-20at2058.jpg

I've one of each, wand w/HC... but I always use the hand-held.
I request longer bowled Wands for my personal use.. they work better for me.
Photoon2012-09-23at15073_zps3437b41f.jpg

Below... The BETA model Super Surfer... notice the plain Jane appearance
DSC03607.jpg

I am getting tons of material down to the throat
If you meant the throat of the wand... I do also.
Even with precautions, I clean my SSV wand and whip every day or two.
Tonight I was lazy, and only cleaned the wand, and am leaving the whip and mouthpiece for tomorrow.
Photo on 4-9-21 at 8.22 PM.jpg

If you meant the throat of the wand... I do also.
Even with precautions, I clean my SSV wand and whip every day or two.
Tonight I was lazy, and only cleaned the wand, and am leaving the whip and mouthpiece for tomorro
thanks, I appreciate all the advice
You use a medium plate on BCG, correct?
I think I will get used to it overtime....it’s a vape that definitely has a learning curve, but it’s like learning how to drive a stick shift.....I love it

Last edited:
No... I am strictly a 2 piece grinder fellow. I've owned well over 100 grinders, and did get to try the BCG, Flower Mill and everything in between.
I sold a collection of 50 grinders for $100 on a forum once.
I thought I was down to a couple, but do own a dozen again.
Keep them clean they stay as good as new.
I use a small 2 piece SCS, and NewVape Fine Grinder (also a 2 piece, only wider and really solid).
This means my grind is pretty fine most of the time.

thanks, I appreciate all the advice
I think I will get used to it overtime....it’s a vape that definitely has a learning curve, but it’s like learning how to drive a stick shift.....I love it
Sorry... I meant to answer this this morning but.... I've been a bit pre-occupied with a little canine. :lol:

I use the medium plate on the BCG and use the screen method Vito describes. Herb does get into the wand and tubing. It is what it is. As your screen gets a bit 'dirtier' it decreases... but then you put in a clean screen and... :smile: You shouldn't be getting any herb in your mouth when you are using the bubbler though.

I'm looking forward to your thoughts on the M&M piece. I love mine and the sturdiness of the thick glass bottom makes it a stable piece to use with the SSV (and other vapes). Did you get an adapter like this to use?

1411957585101-53101066.jpeg

If not, you will need one. I like this glassblower for adapters:

I have adjusted the screen post cleaning and will look into cleaning the wand every other day or so. I got 2 wands and 2 WPAs from Elev8 with it....
It is what it is, I will deal with it, just trying to set a baseline of regular behavior.
I fucking combusted the fucker already , not even sorry, I was pushing it on purpose

:headbang:

BA118DF5-B045-4FD4-8C95-28D86B088663.jpeg

I am digging the the spherical attachment so far, it a different experience for sure

@Vitolo can the conical heater cover be used in the super surfer?
elev8 doesn’t even make it an option for it on the website....., What’s up with that?

Just shows you how subjective vaping can be. :smile: I prefer the Conical heater cover and hands free conical wand. I'm wondering if it's the difference between using it with or without water. I know you aren't a big fan of water filtration Vito.
100%. ... I will eventually get one to try it , I can see days that it becomes a PITA
Yeah Mom, uncle Vito is hardcore old school, we don’t need no stinking water piece :razz2:

CB7ECC75-C3A5-4FDD-B4F4-65B0E7586B0F.jpeg

88D626DA-BBF3-4C77-AC9B-9628DAB01893.jpeg

@Vitolo - Concave up is definitely the way to go !! :thumbsup: Great tip ! Thanks Brother !

I have this this dialed in and good to go. Changing wands every other day for Maximum Flavor !!!

Update regarding SUPER surfers and heat cover option.

Only the model specific spherical connection fits the Super surfer out of the box.
The way the heat cover attaches at the bottom is NOT the same between silver and super surfer version.
Other types of heat cover ( such conical or original) can be ordered but have the be ordered custom via phone . Elev8 doesn’t current stock any or offers it on the website to avoid user error.
I have no idea how this attachment design progressed over the years but this is the case of my unit that just came out their shop

:weed:

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back