Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Hash

Nice vids guys. I used to get my coffee grinder dust & do something similar but with considerably less fucking around.

Greaseproof paper, paper towel, steam iron & kief. Just make an envelope for the kief & wrap in wet paper towel 2-3 layers deep. Press with the steam iron on the lowest setting. Press for a few seconds at a time & before you know it you have a nice block of hash just like the lady above without the fuck around. It worked for me at least but I was a bong smoking savage in those days.

Hi guys, I'm new to vaporizing. I found this thread very interesting. I love hash, especially charas (soft Indian Hash). I just take a arizer solo 2 and a dynavap vapcap M. are this two vaporizer good for hash? (or which portable vap is better for soft hash?) I'm looking for some tips for vape Hash. How? hemp fiber or not? temperature? better do it whit concentrate vaporizers? thanks a lot and sorry for my basic english. Regards from Italy.

I do some experiment whit my two new toys.

Whit hemp fiber both work well whit moroccan hash (pressed middle/hard hash).

But i'm not satisfied whit soft hash (charas,Indian hash). It seems that it not prodouce clouds; Anyway I feel the effect in my head, but no clouds (or very little) and almost no taste.

I thing that maybe that kind of hash need higher temperature for vaping.

What you think about it?

It's possible that it work better whit a kind of tool like this?:

https://www.vaposhop.it/vaporizzatori/vaporizzatori-portatili/muad-dib-concentrate-box/

Someone tried to vape soft hash wit the 'muad did concentrate box'?

thanks

I do some experiment whit my two new toys.

Whit hemp fiber both work well whit moroccan hash (pressed middle/hard hash).

But i'm not satisfied whit soft hash (charas,Indian hash). It seems that it not prodouce clouds; Anyway I feel the effect in my head, but no clouds (or very little) and almost no taste.

I thing that maybe that kind of hash need higher temperature for vaping.

What you think about it?

It's possible that it work better whit a kind of tool like this?:

https://www.vaposhop.it/vaporizzatori/vaporizzatori-portatili/muad-dib-concentrate-box/

Someone tried to vape soft hash wit the 'muad did concentrate box'?

thanks
Now this is just me...and I'm 66, live on the east coast, and was in the midst of the hashish trade in the very late 60's and early 70's. I lived in a port city so that's how the hashish came in.

I would LOVE to have some Pakistan, Indian, Afghan, Nepalese soft hash again...not the remake by dispensaries here but the real thing from master hash makers. Stuff that looked like this and similar

afghan_black_hash_03-980x735.jpg

If I did, I would smoke that stuff...that's right, combustion. I LOVED that hash and although I could probably get it to vape in...well, something. TBH, I would just pop it in a pipe...loved the traditional Sebsi hash pipes like this...had one for over a decade with the same clay bowl before it finally broke...and broke my heart.

sebsi%2Bstarter%2Bpack.jpg

But we never did it with tobacco and I can see how that could be a real problem for EU folks trying to get away from nicotine.

Best of luck

But i'm not satisfied whit soft hash (charas,Indian hash). It seems that it not prodouce clouds
You could try a higher heat vape. A vapcap heated past the click works great for most concentrates.

Thanks a lot for your answers! I don't want to combustion nothing anymore.

But i love and i have a good access at this kind of beautiful hash....

So i thing i Will try to vape it whit some other vaporiser that can reach higher temperatures...

Advices about this kind of tools?

Thanks

The new Tera from Boundless has a concentrate mode if you don't like Vapcaps, I am not sure about the Tera as I do not own one but I can safely say Vapvaps are good at it as well as just herb, my WoodScents from Ed's TNT also does good work with concentrates, with a variable power supply.

Thanks LesPlanty,

Yesterday I was trying whit my vapcap to wait two seconds more after the clicks and something happened whit my charas; the first inhalation was tasty and there was a good cloud. But it was just the first, the second no cloud and the taste was very worst. So I'm not still satisfied.

The boundless tera seems designed for concentrates but it can reach 220 celsius degrees like my arizer solo 2.
I doubt that it can work better.
The woodscents seems interesting, but fucking expensive for just give a try whit my hash.

The muad dib concentrate box reach 480 celsius degrees (900 F)
But it is not settable...
I don't know if it's too much, and risk to combust my hash.

I would love to try this, but before buy it for 100 euros i wuold like to know if it work whit my hash, and also if it's possible to clean easily whitout ruin it whit the residues that a not pure concentrate (like a oil) can leave.

Peace and vape!

Tera concentrate mode boosts temp to 500f(260C) What type of heat source are you using for your VapCap?

I usually weed/hash/weed sandwich in the VC
Or the plenty
Or even the F2

Works great and tastes great

The torch above works well with VC - I have that one exactly
But I prefer my old SJK IH or now my PSM

IH all the way for flavour and clouds with my VC for me :D

I like your iron and wet teatowels method @Stevenski - a lot easier than old methods

I was using my pollen press and putting it in oven for 20 - 30 mins at about 1-120 c It made good hash too

Lately I have been squishing my hash pucks for rosin and dabs

I make ice bubble hash though and vape or QB that - great taste

Hi again,

Someone tried to use the'linx hypnos zero' pen for vape hash?

You think it can work?

Thanks
It would really depend on the hash. If it is a full melt form of hash it will work. But if it's the type of hash with particulate in it then no. The Hypnos Zero melts the concentrate as it touches it to produce the vapor... so it needs to be able to melt fully.

Hi again,

Someone tried to use the'linx hypnos zero' pen for vape hash?

You think it can work?

Thanks
No, it’s an extracted concentrate pen.

It would really depend on the hash. If it is a full melt form of hash it will work. But if it's the type of hash with particulate in it then no. The Hypnos Zero melts the concentrate as it touches it to produce the vapor... so it needs to be able to melt fully.
Yeah, Mom, but even full melt will gunk up that donut heater pretty fast I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
:doh: I had the Linx Hypnos Zero mixed up with the Ares; which is a 'straw' type atomizer. But my response would be the same.... anything with particulate and that is not full melt will not work with these types of pens.
Yeah, even for squished rosin, in a pen type device I like a cup type oven like the Source Orb 4 Ti cup or the Humbolt SAI with cup. Cups can be qtipped....ceramic donuts and plates...well, yes...gently...but they still get pretty gunked up.

I have no ide if a honey straw type device would work with trad hash...but I suspect not.

I don't actually get trad hash here...well, I did buy some in DC that was "made" there...WAY too expensive...and I just smoked it in a protopipe (gasp! the horror!:yikes: LOL

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back