Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Hash

Yeah, even for squished rosin, in a pen type device I like a cup type oven like the Source Orb 4 Ti cup or the Humbolt SAI with cup. Cups can be qtipped....ceramic donuts and plates...well, yes...gently...but they still get pretty gunked up.

I have no ide if a honey straw type device would work with trad hash...but I suspect not.

I don't actually get trad hash here...well, I did buy some in DC that was "made" there...WAY too expensive...and I just smoked it in a protopipe (gasp! the horror!:yikes: LOL
Da HASH back in a time far away was so current?

So does not exist any pen designed for vape hash?!
Not for your traditional hash, you need a vape like a LSV where you can turn up the heat to an appropriate level for your material a Tera with its concentrate mode might work as a portable option, any other suggestions ppl?
Maybe a VapCap past the click or a WS on 13.5volts?:myday:

Not for your traditional hash, you need a vape like a LSV where you can turn up the heat to an appropriate level for your material a Tera with its concentrate mode might work as a portable option, any other suggestions ppl?
Maybe a VapCap past the click or a WS on 13.5volts?:myday:
hash sanger with a plenty, vc, F2, GH all work fine
Just means a longer sesh.....

Nano,solo,lsv,volcano are all excellent with hash.
i go through quite a bit in said units and will agree the lsv dominates the rest but all will work really well.
I am sure there are others those are just the ones I use..........long time hash shaker!

Press it with some heat and it is hash.
Heat"traditional" hash gently and it crumbles back to kief.........viola.
Sorry mom speelchek kills me!
Kief $5/gram tricomes 2 enhance the load.

Kief is the biproduce of harvest.
HAsh is Kief and goat shit from MORCCO or whatever dung is available? (Pressed)
CAMEL dung in the Middle East!

Last edited:
So @Luca it sounds like the LSV might be the answer for a home unit or do you need a portable?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back