Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips Top ways to stealth vape

420SOS

This thread was inspired by @momofthegoons who kindly complimented me on one of my articles, I wrote an article about the best ways to stealth cannabis Consumption which I hope to share with you but It is more for beginners. Vaping is one of the most efficient way to conceal cannabis consumption and I was hoping to hear from the experts in this forum about what do you consider to be the best devices to maximize consumption while lowering exposure

Why thank you @420SOS :smile:

I've found that most beginning vaporists feel the need for that same feel and cloud production they had from pipes and joints. So a heavy hitter is usually in order. Or something that emulates the act of smoking. And these days, portability is also something that people desire.

When I first started vaping, the selection was slim. There were only a few desktop vapes and some were niche vapes (like the log vape). The Magic Flight Launch Box was one of the first portables. Wow have we come a long way since then.

A lot of people are turning to the Dynavap VapCap series as a good vape. Because you can use a torch with it, and it's shaped like a cigarette, it emulates that smoking experience. You can get monster rips off of it. And while it is a good way to micro dose, you can also use concentrates with it. There are a ton of artisan after market stem makers these days if you want to get fancy. And then the induction heater; which takes the torch out of the equation with the Dynavap and is battery powered.

For a battery powered portable, it really depends on budget. But there a several good smaller, stealthier portable. Two are the Fury2 and the Edge. They can be purchased with dosing caps that can be pre-loaded adding to the stealth factor. And are palm-able sized portables.

In a desktop, for stealth, I'm partial to log vapes. They're what really got me into vaping. They can be used for aroma therapy in the home right after vaping so it will mask the smell. And because they are usually made of quite pretty wood, people just don't equate them as paraphernalia; even before you put the aroma cup on.

However... what quickly happens is that you develop, what we call, VAS; Vaporizer Acquisition Syndrome. This... no matter how much you protest and say it will never happen... is followed by GAS; Glass Acquisition Syndrome.

God.... then there's the world of concentrates and the various wax pens and atomizers.... They can be quite stealthy as well. There are some set ups that look like you are vaping an ecig set up; the SAI springs to mind.

It's all what you're into; there is no best vape. :biggrin:

All this rambling aside, I'm sure other members will come on with other suggestions. There are some great starter vapes out there and I sure haven't tried them all.

Thanks for bring up the question. :thumbsup:

Motg pretty much covered the ones I would suggest
WS log at home is pretty stealth
F2/edge is good for outdoors and looks somewhat ecig like
Sai and similar are great ecig looking trate vapes

I live in an illegal country and love vapes as I can now consume in public and people are none the wiser

Last edited:
Here's the article I mentioned https://thcdetox.biz/blog/6-ways-to-smoke-weed-without-smelling-or-being-caught/ however we just got schooled over here!

Why thank you @420SOS :smile:

I've found that most beginning vaporists feel the need for that same feel and cloud production they had from pipes and joints. So a heavy hitter is usually in order. Or something that emulates the act of smoking. And these days, portability is also something that people desire.

When I first started vaping, the selection was slim. There were only a few desktop vapes and some were niche vapes (like the log vape). The Magic Flight Launch Box was one of the first portables. Wow have we come a long way since then.

A lot of people are turning to the Dynavap VapCap series as a good vape. Because you can use a torch with it, and it's shaped like a cigarette, it emulates that smoking experience. You can get monster rips off of it. And while it is a good way to micro dose, you can also use concentrates with it. There are a ton of artisan after market stem makers these days if you want to get fancy. And then the induction heater; which takes the torch out of the equation with the Dynavap and is battery powered.

For a battery powered portable, it really depends on budget. But there a several good smaller, stealthier portable. Two are the Fury2 and the Edge. They can be purchased with dosing caps that can be pre-loaded adding to the stealth factor. And are palm-able sized portables.

In a desktop, for stealth, I'm partial to log vapes. They're what really got me into vaping. They can be used for aroma therapy in the home right after vaping so it will mask the smell. And because they are usually made of quite pretty wood, people just don't equate them as paraphernalia; even before you put the aroma cup on.

However... what quickly happens is that you develop, what we call, VAS; Vaporizer Acquisition Syndrome. This... no matter how much you protest and say it will never happen... is followed by GAS; Glass Acquisition Syndrome.

God.... then there's the world of concentrates and the various wax pens and atomizers.... They can be quite stealthy as well. There are some set ups that look like you are vaping an ecig set up; the SAI springs to mind.

It's all what you're into; there is no best vape. :biggrin:

All this rambling aside, I'm sure other members will come on with other suggestions. There are some great starter vapes out there and I sure haven't tried them all.

Thanks for bring up the question. :thumbsup:
This was awesome infoooooo! Yes I definitely want big clouds although that comes in conflict with the issue of stealth but its as you say I think I would develop VAS quite rapidly! , I'm also looking to get into concentrates a bit more, only tried a couple and I've been meaning to get more ever since, thanks for taking the time to answer @momofthegoons you really know your stuff, do you work as a writer, I'm lookking for content creators to create perhaps collabrate together somehow

Motg pretty much covered the ones I would suggest
WS log at home is pretty stealth
F2/edge is good for outdoors and looks somewhat ecig like
Sai and similar are great ecig looking trate vapes

I live in an illegal country and love vapes as I can now consume in public and people are none the wiser
Man I have NO idea of the names you just wrote I'm going to have to do some homework before making an ass of myself, thanks for they info, I'll look them up!

Moderator note: Posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading your article I saw pen vapes
I forgot to mention the GH
it is one to be careful of issues and even though has a lifetime guarantee the RMA takes ages

but for stealth it is great
looks like an actual pen and is pretty much on demand so can hit and quit and come back to it

i prefer my F2 type vape out and about though

your article talking about bathrooms forgot to mention the exhaust fan too
always was good when I smoked for blowing straight into the fan at hotels or places I had to hide
Also your bottle was cool
I have bought a smoke buddy in the past too, same kind of thing with charcoal etc

EDIT

The big clouds actually help with stealth in public if looking like you are using an ecig
All the juice vapes that are legal here make huge clouds
So a weed vape looks more suss if not blowing clouds ime in public

Ed's TNT WoodScents is the WS

Healthy rips fury 2 or Fury edge

Saionara concentrate mod box attachment (or similar vapes)

GH is grasshopper vape

Helps you research having the proper names

Plenty of other vapes I like or could suggest

These are just the most discreet ones I recommend

Last edited:
Lots of controversy and concern about vape pens right now and ecigs vaporizers. I do use an ecig vaporizer with concentrates made for it through a legit company for the past year with no health concerns so far. Concentrates don’t give off a pot smell but can be smelly if a lot of visible vapor. I have a Grasshopper vape that uses flowers and looks like an ecig.
If at home you can cover bud smells with cooking food such as bacon or popping popcorn. My bother makes cookies.

I thought about the Lynx Eden vaporizer. It doesn’t give off a lot of visible vapor and looks like a large ecig type device. At $99 a bargain.

Last edited:
For stealth it seems to me that a portable would be best. I don't think stealth and whips/cords go together.

Then it makes a difference for indoors, outdoors or both. A dynavap is small and stealthy but you need an external heat source. For inside use it's great. Outside a battery vape is easier to use.

A lot of portables can be charged like a phone in a car. That might make a difference.

Price point is another consideration. There is a surprising amount of modestly priced vapes that review pretty well. Puff it up is a good place to start.

For research, the vape forums and you tube videos are where I look.

I don't generally worry about stealth...just not much of a consideration in my life and use cases.

But, when I do its a Grasshopper or even more likely a cart in a CCell Palm or similar. Now that is stealthy, IMO.

I would say the Ccell Palm is the stealthiest of vapes at the moment. It's small, hence the Palm, and it has an isolated air path. It is a concentrate only vape though.

Dimensions: 2.17" x 0.35" x 1.65"

Agree with others about the Healthy Rips Fury II being stealthy. It fits well in both my hand and pocket. You can also turn off the LEDs for even more stealth.

The reason I think dv is not great for stealth is without an IH you have a crack pipe looking setup with a lighter and a metal joint looking thing
Size wise is great to hide
Ghost is good on demand, but sizeable and not as pocketable nor does it look like an e-cig/mod box type thing

I have been turned off carts etc from all the health issues/reports as @CarolKing mentioned
When I said looks like a modbox or E cig I meant looks like not is one with weed in it

I have used my mighty in public and no one is the wiser, but I think it's a bit too big like a ghost

An F2/edge or crafty are good sizes, I like these ideas as the loading is extremely easy to do using preloaded caps without having to try and pack weed or trates in public from another container

All ready to swap out and move on
Some good suggestions from people here for you to have to go and research now :)

Interesting title of thread, since no one is talking about smoking anything here!? I'm confused. :idon'tknow:
Did you read the thread post?
It was an article that the poster wrote and part of the article was using vapes
They then started this thread asking for suggestions....

I don't think any of us are overly interested in smoking these days so our advice will be all vaping....

Kinda stealth for a one hitter.

F354699A-BAE0-4015-8812-456CD0A38584.jpeg

Your flowers will give off a lot of smell. Make sure it’s stored in a smell proof case or glass container with a tight lid when out and about.

Years ago when I only had a few portables I would put a Solo vaporizer in a Mc Donald’s drink cup with the lid on. I poked the glass stem through the top. I poked air holes in the bottom. Worked pretty well while walking on the beach.

When I first was researching vapes there was one that was shaped and designed to look like a coffee mug with a straw like that

Looked great for stealth, not pocketable though

I can't remember what it was called nor why I never got one over the choices I made

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back