Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips Top ways to stealth vape

My F2 seems very stealthy. It kinda looks like some sort of medical inhaler and fits in the palm of my hand. Very easy to conceal.

I've used a friend's Pax in the past. It doesn't remind me of a medical unit like the F2 does but it's very stealthy. I've used it walking around downtown city streets in an unfriendly state with no trouble.

Water cure your cannabis and it'll be nearly odor (and flavor) free. Very stealthy.

Lately I guess my personal stealth vape is my sai. It's no bigger than a fury2.

But it should be carried or stored upright. At least if its really loaded, and the load is liquid. I haven't had mine leak, but I did have rosin flow to one side and harden there as it cooled.

Today I had it in a cup that I had in my mowers drinkholder. Not so much for stealth just for a place to put it while I was cutting grass.

One reason I consider it stealthy is the time it takes to have a session. Typically for me it's 2-3 long inhales. In maybe 2 minutes I'm done. And since it's concentrates it lasts a long time as well. There no real prep if it's loaded, just press the fire button and inhale.

Another is smell. It's not close in odor. I can open my truck door take 2 hits, put the sai away, and go into a theater, standing in line without any sideways glances. And enjoy the movie a little more.

Lately I guess my personal stealth vape is my sai. It's no bigger than a fury2.

But it should be carried or stored upright. At least if its really loaded, and the load is liquid. I haven't had mine leak, but I did have rosin flow to one side and harden there as it cooled.

Today I had it in a cup that I had in my mowers drinkholder. Not so much for stealth just for a place to put it while I was cutting grass.

One reason I consider it stealthy is the time it takes to have a session. Typically for me it's 2-3 long inhales. In maybe 2 minutes I'm done. And since it's concentrates it lasts a long time as well. There no real prep if it's loaded, just press the fire button and inhale.

Another is smell. It's not close in odor. I can open my truck door take 2 hits, put the sai away, and go into a theater, standing in line without any sideways glances. And enjoy the movie a little more.
I've got my eye on the Sai and the blaze and the m22
Watching waiting trying to decide

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back