Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. VAPE AREA at HOME

Where do you medicate?

• Total voters

ataxian

In a BLACK HOLE!
cFDnzzp.jpg

MEDICATING IS CIVILIZED

...especially ....inside...lol...
...just teasing ataxian ...:lmao:

...especially ....inside...lol...
...just teasing ataxian ...:lmao:
My wife is really awesome even those she drinks wine but never cannabis?
Outside and she doesn't mind.
Inside forget it.
My MOD of ROSIN + KEIF + UNICORN MILK at 30 - 40 watts inside only! (on the road as well)

420 + WINE = (CALIFORNIA IS AWESOME FOR BOTH) = CIVILIZED
PUSSY WHIPPED IN A GOOD WAY!

I only vape inside usually. Especially because I prefer enails.

I have multiple dedicated e-nails/rigs in different parts of the house though. It is important for me to be able to medicate quickly for some of my symptoms. I also use my vapcaps for more portable hits, but an enail dab is always best for me.

I only vape inside usually. Especially because I prefer enails.

I have multiple dedicated e-nails/rigs in different parts of the house though. It is important for me to be able to medicate quickly for some of my symptoms. I also use my vapcaps for more portable hits, but an enail dab is always best for me.
I want try a ENAIL?
Today I use a MOD and it works for my condition? (GOON TANK) There are many (I have 10)

I don't really have a designated spot for vaping. Although my LSV usually stays in my room and I'll normally vapor bong on my bed.
With my Air though I'll vape that thing all over the house lol. I like to use it out in my backyard often....ya know vaping with nature and whatnot.

I also don't have a vape area and really don't leave vapes out and set up. I understand why some medical patients need to, but even though I am now medical legal I still just don't like the idea of leaving the dining room table cluttered with an enail, EVO, and other vaping detritus. One, because I never know who may come into the house and MJ and also I don't want to be known as an MMJ patient who might have MJ in the house and tempts some kids to break in.

I did, however, take my cigar humidor cabinet (which after three MI's I no longer smoke cigars but once/twice a year) and convert it to a vape storage area:

upload_2017-5-6_13-33-20.jpeg

Top shelf is portables, ground herb, grinders, batteries, and daily use trays/tools. Next down is desktops and concentrate pens./ Third down is misc stuff like AVB ashtray, drying boxes, scale, Volcano chambers, etc. Second from the botton is cleaning supplies, misc material like a few feet of whip, ISO, Microscopes and magnifiers, etc. Bottom shelf is two enail controllers, enails/coils, etc.

upload_2017-5-6_13-36-28.jpeg

In these two shelves are my herb stash, misc vaporizer repair parts and accessories, glass adapters/stems/etc, doob tube and other storage, yada, yada, yada. Yes, those are packs of Raw rolling papers you see there. Last joint I rolled was for my son's college graduation. Ended up smoking a 1 g doob of blue dream with him and his roommates and then couldn't find my way back to the hotel! LOL

upload_2017-5-6_13-38-48.jpeg

This is a close up of one drawer. Bit out of date as that divider is now out and that entire section is now glass adapters/stems/ect. Delta 3Ds section was moved to another drawer as it has expanded also.

The reason I post all of this is that it completely blows my mind how much miscellaneous shit we collect and use for vaping. I got by for a decade with a protopipe, a lighter, and some hand torn. Now I have to keep trying to organize my stuff to fit the available space. Its one thing that keeps me from going after a Flower Pot or Herborizer.....where am I going to put more shit!! I already have boxes, travel cases, etc moving into an upstairs closet. This stuff is going to push me out of my house if I keep going on. And of course, as with most of us, I have a glass collection that's takes up a kitchen cabinet. Fuck...sigh. LOL

Last edited:
ctDBiOa.jpg

q26hqU9.jpg

IyHdFny.jpg

Plus I keep stash under the sink and a few Glass pieces.
In the refrigerator lots KIEF and E-juice. (just under a OZ of FLOWERS)
My wife wants me to get organized like you @Baron23 ! (too many books)
Outside(FLOWERS) I vape expect for my MODS. (inside)
+ I have a tool box full of TANK'S and COILS. (lot's of ROSIN)
8500a5b0-9480-4f73-aed7-ec17f995cfbf
5dYqmTU.jpg

8srIfjL.jpg

Last edited:
I want try a ENAIL?
Today I use a MOD and it works for my condition? (GOON TANK) There are many (I have 10)
Oh man if I were in your neighborhood I'd let you borrow one of my SiC enails to try on for size!

You will love an e-nail setup :biggrin: It is like the mod in that it gives you very fast, big rips. The difference is that the big rips from an e-nail are straight concentrate, no ejuice. This means that an e-nail dab can bemore potent and get you more medicated. E-nails are very useful for those times when things are not CIVILIZED and so we need to get EXTRA MEDICATED! :biggrin: :weed:

By the way, @ataxian and @Baron23, you guys have huge vape collections! Those are impressive! I don't have so many vapes and rigs, but that is in part because I have so much various extraction equipment :rofl: I don't have huge numbers of vapes and rigs anymore as I've narrowed my line-up down to a couple e-nails and a portable or two. I own 3 glass rigs in total.

We collect such a large amount of hardware for our medicine don't we!

ctDBiOa.jpg

q26hqU9.jpg

IyHdFny.jpg

Plus I keep stash under the sink and a few Glass pieces.
In the refrigerator lots KIEF and E-juice. (just under a OZ of FLOWERS)
My wife wants me to get organized like you @Baron23 ! (too many books)
Outside(FLOWERS) I vape expect for my MODS. (inside)
+ I have a tool box full of TANK'S and COILS. (lot's of ROSIN)
8500a5b0-9480-4f73-aed7-ec17f995cfbf
5dYqmTU.jpg

8srIfjL.jpg
You are a well equipped man, indeed!

Yeah, at one time that bothered me...that is, until I accepted that vaping and vape equipment had become a bit of a hobby as well as a way to deliver cannabinoids. But I have really pulled the horns back as I feel well equipped at the moment. It will take a knock-out portable to get me to buy another (hopefully the Haze Square will that vape).

Other than that, its either a D-nail Halo as a second rig or a Flower Pot/Herborizer herb nail. But I'm giving it good long though cause I have TOO MUCH SHIT!! LOL

Oh man if I were in your neighborhood I'd let you borrow one of my SiC enails to try on for size!

You will love an e-nail setup :biggrin: It is like the mod in that it gives you very fast, big rips. The difference is that the big rips from an e-nail are straight concentrate, no ejuice. This means that an e-nail dab can bemore potent and get you more medicated. E-nails are very useful for those times when things are not CIVILIZED and so we need to get EXTRA MEDICATED! :biggrin: :weed:

By the way, @ataxian and @Baron23, you guys have huge vape collections! Those are impressive! I don't have so many vapes and rigs, but that is in part because I have so much various extraction equipment :rofl: I don't have huge numbers of vapes and rigs anymore as I've narrowed my line-up down to a couple e-nails and a portable or two. I own 3 glass rigs in total.

I have all the gear to make shatter.
All the gear to grow indoors.
To be medicated is the current way to be civilized.
I have a other MOD coming next?
$5.00/gram KEif + $20/gram ROSIN = Why grow or make? $30/1/4?
CANNABIS will even get cheaper = CIVILIZED

Yeah, Mom....I think the next piece of glass I'm going to buy is something suitable to send to Mvapes for scratching. Not sure what would be best, certainly not a $30 DHGate piece, but something. LOVE yours and really LOVE one I saw a pic of that was a circuit board design. Very cool.

I took this picture a while back but it's the picture I'm gonna show because the stations much messier now than it was and I don't want you to see it like that!!!

I personally never vape outside but it's more because of necessity than because of what I want. I still live in a non-legal state, and while I had a run in with the law in my younger days getting caught with some stuff, I told myself I would never put myself in the position to get caught with it again! So until my state turns green I'm keeping it all inside baby!

One big happy family. Just pick one and go!
g2kBpPU.jpg

Last edited:
Most of my vape gear & stash is in cupboards but my daily area is a pretty simple affair. There is also a drawer full of various stems, VapCaps, torches, screens, pokers, stirrers etc.

Ksmxlmwl.jpg

What makes the magic happen.

2UqqhAVl.jpg

Weapons of intoxication

xdnCHpPl.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back