Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. VAPE AREA at HOME

Where do you medicate?

• Total voters
IMG_20180917_105117_hdr.jpg
IMG_20180917_105137_hdr.jpg
IMG_20180917_105424_hdr.jpg

My little space on this planet..........where I come seeking respite from this cold,cruel world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh....this thing that was once clear...maybe? hahaha :dog:

View attachment 5297
Lmao........ I had a feeling you weren't talking about any flower frog.... :rofl:

Well... there was some dabbage last night as well that munked that up. Time for a new nail........ cause I've been busted by the dirty nail police!!!! :dog:

Edit: God... I must be high. I just realized you thought that was my banger from Shane...
No. This is a cheapo 16mm.... I'm up at the cottage using my older stuff.

Last edited:
God... I must be high. I just realized you thought that was my banger from Shane...

Yep, that's what I was thinking!! LOL

I couldn't imagine you getting it to that state that fast...but what do I know...I'm an east coast lightweight! :buzz::dog::cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got my FlowerPot setup on an IKEA stool next to my couch so I can just twist to my left and use it and it takes up no space at all.

I do 90% of my vaping via my MFLB Orbiter anhydrous switching between the Flower Pot and a VapCap Ti-Tip on one of @Ed's TnT's 'WoodScents 14mm Water Pipe Adapter'. (Ed now has these 'WoodScents Ti Tip Banded 14mm Water Pipe Adapter' which look better suited to the task). A @Pipes Portside Mini Induction Heater stashes nicely on the stool too.

It's easy enough to disconnect the coil from the PID and stash away along with the bubbler if I ever have 420 unfriendlies dropping by.

P67BUbD.jpg

The PID is plugged into a timer plug that has a wired remote button. I have set it to 6hrs, so I press the button and my PID comes on, six hours later it turns itself off. I'm not quite confident enough in WiFi plugs yet to control systems that can burn my house down.

1iJyIop.jpg

IMG-20181209-214756.jpg

You can't see it in the pics but I have a lazer star projector under the stool so when I want I can sit back and space out :biggrin:

I also have a wooden toolbox I keep the rest of my vape para in:

51l-Q7lDSXL.jpg

To be honest I could do with another :buenrollo:

It is in another room, my office (so to speak) along with my new DabPress. Pics of this room some other time when I have finished sorting the room out.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back