Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. VAPE AREA at HOME

Where do you medicate?

• Total voters
You are a well equipped man, indeed!

Yeah, at one time that bothered me...that is, until I accepted that vaping and vape equipment had become a bit of a hobby as well as a way to deliver cannabinoids. But I have really pulled the horns back as I feel well equipped at the moment. It will take a knock-out portable to get me to buy another (hopefully the Haze Square will that vape).

Other than that, its either a D-nail Halo as a second rig or a Flower Pot/Herborizer herb nail. But I'm giving it good long though cause I have TOO MUCH SHIT!! LOL
I have even more boxes of stuff (over-kill) in the garage.
I have a (HUGE) jar of DREAM QUEEN and a couple of water-rigs set-up for staying = CIVILIZED

I've been re-evaluating my vape station at my cottage. I've relegated old vapes to a life up here and had been using my old Hot Box. It is just not cutting it anymore. And my old CRZ is used mostly for aromatherapy these days. So I would travel back and forth with whatever vape I wanted for the time up here. I'm tired of schlepping shit back and forth and am planning on equiping it so that doesn't have to happen. So... a little of this and that on the desk right now lol. Old torch, old vapes, new vapes.....

HR88Z0s.jpg

Last edited:
You're all quite civilized. I still operate like a teenager. Vapes etc. stashed in several places throughout. I go both ways (indoor outdoor). Nothing stays in any place for too long unless I forget about it which I do quite often. Except my nano which was already discovered so fuck it it ain't goin nowhere. Place of honor.

iQMLUxc.jpg

My water has no bling?
Was that done by @mvapes ?
ATAXIA from FURTERAMA on a FC 186 so cool!
@momofthegoons you have all the cool stuff!
CIVILIZED = U R!
Actually, mvapes didn't do the scratching on that piece. I won it in a Pulse giveaway and they had another artist working for them as well. Frankly? mvapes' work is much, much better. Crisper lines and better artwork.

Yes..... Ataxia from Futurama would be the bee's knees on a piece. :biggrin:

And thanks.... I think you're pretty CIVILIZED yourself. :heart:

This is my vapestation....
SVv18AV.jpg

It's really come together nicely! :thumbsup:

It really has... I personally find the enviroment I'm getting high in, to be very important to my experience....
I'm not a wam bam thank you mam, kind of guy...

It not just a quick hit for me when I'm settled at night... I like it to be an event...
So I make sure I have everything I need ready, dont feel hungry or need the toilet, and the room is spotless..
Then i get some insence going in the eq, and get all my other shit done (like putting kids to bed and checking my grow room)..
Then I can sit in my colourfull corner, surrounded by nice lighting and nice things, such as dream catchers, lava lamp, hemp made items, and some quirky items like my pet squirrels tail (rip).... and finally vape without distraction..

It really is bloody nice.. I wouldn't want It any other way....

I'm currently working on the other corners of my room... I have a green corner now, and an orange corner... both with some psychedelic posters and items to help with the general mood...
But being carfull not to overcrowd or clutter...

I have my sic halo set up in my medical grow room in an outside building. My glass and some other vapes are out there as well. Once in a while I still use my underdog with a small glass pipe to try out strains before I rosin them up.

Inside the house we use our mighty with concentrate pads in capsules, and dynavaps (again with concentrates) inside and around the yard for personal use. Inside my DW won't let me have pipes set up, cause as grandparent types I guess she doesn't want to spoil the illusions, lol.

Time to revisit this thread. :biggrin: This morning's vape station 'north.' My beta WoodScents, the Fury2, the og Solo and an M with the condenser taken out of it for a stem for the WS.

View attachment 4893
I'm changing my PC android to a MAC iPad. Kine slo?
Next project is to organize my CANNABIS storage.
Looks organized @momofthegoons
@Baron23 has a nice setup!
Depends?
Day outside garden
6 PM BONUS room (tv)

Next 2 bed consontrates

Last edited:
20170920_101835.jpg

My vape area is everything...

Last edited by a moderator:
My workshop is now my vape shop!
IMG_20180917_151746_LI.jpg
IMG_20180917_152516.jpg
IMG_20180917_152605.jpg
IMG_20180917_152809_LI.jpg

IMG_20180917_152426.jpg

I'm changing my PC android to a MAC iPad. Kine slo?
Next project is to organize my CANNABIS storage.
Looks organized @momofthegoons
@Baron23 has a nice setup!
Depends?
Day outside garden
6 PM BONUS room (tv)

Next 2 bed consontrates
Hello Ataxian, my friend - long time no see. Glad to see you posting again. Hope all is well with you and yours.

You grow? That's your grown flower in the jars? Nice, mate!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back