Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Venty by Storz and Bickel

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Oct 17 is the official release date, lots of interesting bits to check out.

1697285997168.png

1697286012497.png

Oct 17 is the official release date, lots of interesting bits to check out.

OMG . . . I love my Crafty and Mighty . . . I just might have to add this to my collection . . . :love:

After watching the product launch . . . Wow!!! Just WOW!!! The new Venty (or is it Wenti . . lol :razz2:) looks absolutely amazing! Its bigger than I thought it was going to be, taller, but I like the shape and I think it will be easier to wield than the Mighty for sure. Two 18650 batteries delivering 130 Watts at 16 Amps means this thing will have plenty of power, nice, and I love the fact that it is USB-C. 20 second heat up time, yep me likey :thumbsup: But the most intriguing thing I saw in the presentation was this:

Storz & Bickel said:
The Venty includes a flow meter which measures the negative pressure of your inhalation and dynamically adjusts the heating to match your draw. This means that you will get excellent and consistent results, no matter the intensity of your inhalation.

If this actually works as advertised it will be a huge improvement over their existing models and just about every other vape I can think of at the moment that I have used in the past. I have always had to adjust my draw to pull the desired performance from the vaporizer but now, according to S&B, the vape will adjust to me, NOT the other way around. If this works it will be revolutionary and should make the vaping experience MUCH more pleasant especially for people with differing abilities or needs. I don't think this will eliminate vaping technique completely, however if it functions as advertised, it means the vape will be reacting in response to me the user and not me adjusting my draw to wrangle vapor production out of the vape.

Also interesting to note, it appears that a lot of the little bits like the O-rings, screens, and draw tubes and such have remained the same which means that all the spare parts I have accumulated over the years from my Crafty and Mighty may still be useful. That would be nice.

Now for the hard part, the price . . . at $449.00 USD . . . all I can say is ouch. :eyebrow:

So am I going to splurge on one of these and retire my Crafty and Mighty vapes? HELL YEAH!!! :thumbsup: I mean you only live once and this vape looks totally cool . . . :cool:but . . . property taxes are coming due soon so it may take a while to fit this thing into my budget. Also, I want to see what issues the early adopters might encounter before making the commitment to this vape as well. But I dunno . . . maybe for my birthday . . . :partyhat:

venty-10.jpg

---
venty-11.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, it's pricey for sure. However, if I recall correctly, the original Mighty was priced around $450, then reduced to $399, then $349, then $299...and that's when I finally pulled the trigger myself. :smug:

Black Friday is just what, 4 to 5 weeks away? Let's see if the reviewers like it and then make our call at that point, or maybe at XMAS or even 420 next April? I see no hurry personally.

Did any of you guys put in your order? I saw some people posting estimated deliveries as early as today 10/19! Mine isn't supposed to get here until 10/24... the joys of living in the middle of no where Montana :(

Edit: Looks like people are starting to get them on reddit

Last edited:
This unit reminds me of a beard trimmer, or some other erryday house hold appliance, glad to see storz made the Venty so it can stand up without that silly bickel pick. Wide open optional draws with quick heat up times, I'm in. Just not sure it's worth what?, a hundred US $ more than the Mighty+. @ShayWhiteGrow, (if he's still around) post a streamable clip on here, curious to see the avb color at 210c./410f. Honest reviews without incentive$ are few and far between in this community/indu$try.

This unit reminds me of a beard trimmer, or some other erryday house hold appliance, glad to see storz made the Venty so it can stand up without that silly bickel pick. Wide open optional draws with quick heat up times, I'm in. Just not sure it's worth what?, a hundred US $ more than the Mighty+. @ShayWhiteGrow, (if he's still around) post a streamable clip on here, curious to see the avb color at 210c./410f. Honest reviews without incentive$ are few and far between in this community/indu$try.
Found this vid of his 'elsewhere.' However I wouldn't say he's giving reviews without incentives anymore. From what I can see he's a manufacturer now and going by the name of 'Custom Flower Hardware.' Watch it quick cause all of his vids expire a few days after he posts them.

Found this vid of his 'elsewhere.' However I wouldn't say he's giving reviews without incentives anymore. From what I can see he's a manufacturer now and going by the name of 'Custom Flower Hardware.' Watch it quick cause all of his vids expire a few days after he posts them.

Still looks like the Mighty tickle is still at work...chirp, chirp, chirp. :twocents:

Early adopter teething problems, ChooChoo has not had much luck with being an early adopter of S&B products as his Volcano Hybrid was also DOA back when he got it...he will get sorted though. :thumbsup:

Yep, it's pricey for sure. However, if I recall correctly, the original Mighty was priced around $450, then reduced to $399, then $349, then $299...and that's when I finally pulled the trigger myself. :smug:

Black Friday is just what, 4 to 5 weeks away? Let's see if the reviewers like it and then make our call at that point, or maybe at XMAS or even 420 next April? I see no hurry personally.
Maybe Christmas '25 or later.

Hopefully All is Well with anyone having error codes on their Venty . HavingWatchedseveral Custom CH. videos with the Venty in Action I put mine on Credit card.. I now am Enjoying this extraction monster . I have tried Temp stepping to taste the different terpenes at their boiling points and above And Find myself At 410F just keep it there. About 13-15 bowls per charge and 4-6 pulls on it Per bowl with Outstanding flavor prominent .. Cheers

Yeah.... I'm hearing rumblings that several are getting the error code.
More than rumblings now, S&B are requesting Venty owners follow a registration process and test their units accordingly (to retrieve stored error codes, cool diagnostics) to help with the problem...they will get there.

More than rumblings now, S&B are requesting Venty owners follow a registration process and test their units accordingly (to retrieve stored error codes, cool diagnostics) to help with the problem...they will get there.
agreed, they will get there.
But it does irritate the fuck out of me..
no I have been smart enough this time not to jump in , so I can't really give input,but it really irritates me, .....sort your shit out before starting to sell.
not cool S&B...:mental:.
maybe buying one in a years time......
what a shame, that a company like s&b ,after all the fuckupps from the past,Hybrid melting stuff, usb mini in the crafty, etc....:rant::yawn:,.
having said that, i am still a S&B fanboy.
I am suffering long Covid, and my already fragile lungs(asthma /brongites)lungs are very sensitive right now, and the only thing that keeps me able to vape is S&B,
volcano whip trough the bong:love::thumbsup:.
much love

Looks like S&B are fixing the problem with the Venti by replacing units once you have made your device inoperable, even if you thought it was perfect as the hardware problem may represent a safety risk...message from S&B,

Dear XXXXXXXXX

Thank you for being one of the first to use the VENTY and for your participation in the online analysis of your device. Your support is essential to assisting us in maintaining the high standards we strive for at STORZ & BICKEL.

By carefully evaluating the data from your device, we have identified an inconsistency in the performance of your VENTY. After a thorough assessment, we have concluded that the device is impacted by a hardware error affecting its energy management. We ask that you no longer use or charge your VENTY as it may represent a safety risk.

We are asking you to follow the instructions enclosed below to deactivate your current VENTY. Once your device is confirmed to be deactivated, we will authorize your replacement. New VENTY devices will be available next week and as soon as your replacement device is shipped you will receive an email confirmation.

Instructions for Deactivation - To qualify for a replacement, you will need to perform a software update on your current VENTY device to render it inoperable. We ask that you do this upon receiving this communication:

• Before connecting your VENTY, please perform a factory reset by pressing the power button for 10 seconds.
  • Connect your VENTY to Bluetooth by turning it on.
  • Access this Link and click on “connect”. Please make sure, that your Bluetooth device is in close proximity to your VENTY to establish a connection.
  • If you are accessing the link via iPhone, make sure you are using a browser which supports BLE, like Bluefy. On Android devices, Chrome will work. If you are accessing through a desktop device, using Microsoft, please use Chrome or Edge. A pop-up window will appear, showing your device. By selecting your VENTY, the software update will be initiated.
  • After the update, the functionality will be deactivated remotely, but the backlight on the display of your VENTY will remain on, showing 3 dashes and the Bluetooth sign and causing the device to discharge slowly.
  • Once the update is successful, you will be asked though a pop-up to reconnect your VENTY so that we can receive an update confirmation. If the pop-up does not appear, please refresh the site, click on “connect” and select your device again.
  • This last step is important to qualify for a replacement device. Please note that we will use the shipping address we have on file for sending you the replacement. If you wish to change the address, please reply to this email with an updated shipping information.

Once the device is completely discharged, the display will turn off. In this state, the device does no longer represent a potential risk and it can be disposed of according to your local regulations for waste batteries and electronics.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. In addition to providing a replacement device, to demonstrate our appreciation for your participation in this process, we would like to reward you with a coupon code valued 30€/30 USD for our online shop.

Well it looks like I Cannot ,With my Device and Bluefly and chrome Apps.Installed do not get along with iPhone/apple ,after Several attempts. I ll just mail mine back Because I’m tired of attempting to Do what they have asked. And thanks to the ones that have been able to do so in their attempts to Help the Rest of Us, if any lol With deactivating the VENTY.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back