Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape Venty by Storz and Bickel

If possible get both,better than paper lol.
In the meantime on VENTY Justice, I am using my used M+ with the screens-removed and Dosing Capsules ALSO which I stayed below 390 F Temperstures in The Past, I am Using the Mighty plus At 410 F just as I did with the VENTY and pretty close to VENTY PERFORMANCE I Am finding Out-WOW to the Resulting Vapor rekindling my love for the Mighty Plus,Cheers.

IMG_0286.jpeg
IMG_0285.jpeg

Last edited:
I wonder if S&B kept the aluminium heater, and bowl (that was at least ceramic coated in the Mighty+) as people usually ask when a new vape drops what these materials are...usually wanting stainless steel or Kanthal for the heater and glass, stainless steel or Ti for the bowl.
Does anybody know for sure?

Finally got to try a mighty I really liked it. I think I should get one... would you guys recommend the Mighty over the Venty? Kinda sounds like the Venty isn't dialed in yet?
I would wait for the Venty no doubt.
The airflow is really something never heard before. The battery lasts 14 bowls. My only complaint was that perhaps it lacks a bit of conduction and microdoses worked better on the Mighty. You can cash a bowl in 3/4 hits compared to dozens on the mighty. It gets firmware updates from the web app. It really feels next gen over the Mighty for me.

It Brings Me Great Sadness Having to Report The Following-,My VENTY is Deactivating. Here’s A Pic-After 4- Apps and Endless tries- Is there A Room
At the Vapor-Asylum lol…….
View attachment 50163
Hmmm idk can't make up my mind this makes it even harder. Seems like they may have not worked out all the bugs yet? What's warranty like. Hear they stand behind thier product pretty good. And honor warranty with receipts.

I do prefer a little bit larger hits. I take pretty decent size dabs and im not much for micro dosing

What's warranty like.
Great, when the LCD screen on my replacement Mighty died, Australian Vaporizers (Aussie distributor) sent my replacement (along with a prepaid to send the other back) after I posted them a pic of the repeat problem.
I think the Venty gets 2 years warranty.

Hmmm idk can't make up my mind this makes it even harder. Seems like they may have not worked out all the bugs yet? What's warranty like. Hear they stand behind thier product pretty good. And honor warranty with receipts.

I do prefer a little bit larger hits. I take pretty decent size dabs and im not much for micro dosing
2 years warranty that go up to 3 if you register the device.
Usually if your unit is affected by some sort of bug they send you a shipping stamp, ask the unit back and send you a new one.

Did any other Aussie get a Venty? My friend just showed up with one and I downloaded the S&B app but it only shows Crafty or Volcano. The app was a pain to download...it said the app was made for an older version of Android and not suitable for my 2-year-old phone???
I managed to add the app to a newer tablet with an older version of Android:uhoh::mental:
The unit is rather large but fits the hand well. I had 1x bowl and will say the vapor came on fast and thick, pretty impressive for sure, and gave me a good dose of cotton mouth.
Extraction was complete after about 6 puffs and ABV was very even and not too dark at 200c(well enough done for me)
My friend was pissed that there was no charger, just a USB-C to USB-C cable....he had no wall wart to suit (neither have I).
Any recommendation for a PD wall-wart that will supply enough power for fast charging?
I see quite a few owners with replacement units still getting error codes and bricked units...hope this example is OK but we managed to register for an extra year's warranty (3 years total).
1704424414178.jpg

Found the Roffu funnel and scoop are great for keeping the Venty top clean,
1705032202127.jpg

3 or 4 scoops fills nicely and produces a nice little puck of ABV when finished, like a mini Plenty puck,
1705032202111.jpg

Makes for a nice long sesh at 180C till no vapor then a couple of whispy tokes after the Boost (twice) to finish the bowl.
Also managed to link to the device with Bluefy on Iphone to set the charging to ECO.
The CU is a resin magnet but easy to clean with an ultrasonic cleaner...no user input needed.

Last edited:
Hi Les, thank you for sharing this :nod:.
I will be following this closely, as I think I need this Venty.
All my household will be in a 40 foot container in a few months time, which means also my Desktops and portables.
So I am looking to overbridge that time with a truck hitting portable, and airflow is what I love.
If anyone has suggestions I miss, please ,I am all ears.:worship:.

OK . . . here we go . . . again . . . :biggrin:

As some of you know my Mighty, that has served me very well for many years, has given up the ghost . . . it's gone . . . :rip:

- Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine. Amen. -

So I have decided to get the Venty and have just placed my order. Now I know there are ball vapes and other cool new things out there, and I'll get around to those, but I have really enjoyed my S&B products and the Venty fits the heavy hitter, portability, and durability requirements that I desire. So I've decided it's worth a shot. I was expecting this to be a $500 project and S&B did not disappoint.

Invoice:

Items Ordered
Product NameSKUPriceQtySubtotal
VENTY Vaporizer01 01 VYUSD 449.00
  • Ordered1
USD 449.00
VENTY Case11 96USD 23.20
  • Ordered1
USD 23.20
Screen Set11 94USD 4.60
  • Ordered1
USD 4.60
USB-C Supercharger (for MIGHTY+ & VENTY)11 47USD 24.95
  • Ordered1
USD 24.95
SubtotalUSD 501.75
Shipping & HandlingUSD 0.00
TaxUSD 0.00
Grand TotalUSD 501.75

Soooo we are right on budget I would say no?

Now even though I have 45W "Superchargers" for my cell phones, when I was checking the volts/amps specs they didn't line up just right so my thinking is it is much safer to use factory OEM charging equipment. That way in the future if there is ever a warranty issue there will be no question there. And if you subtract the $10 I was going to spend on Amazon for another supercharger that nets out to only $15 more for the factor OEM charger which is cheap insurance in my view if something goes wrong plus if I ever travel again it has all the worldwide power plug attachments.

I have always enjoyed my Crafty, its been a great little vape and mine still works but I wouldn't put it in a "heavy hitter" category, it was always very convenient though, especially at the beach and it did an adequate job but it is geting old and may be at EOL soon as well. And I have loved my Mighty and was sad to see it finally expire. I see the Venty being everything the Crafty and Mighty were plus a whole lot more. Everything is medical grade, neat, clean, and tidy just as I like so I feel there shouldn't be any surprises here in a bad way, only delight. I did research the failure issues when it first came out and these were in the very first batch only and everything has been corrected so I anticipate no problems.

I look forward to contributing to this thread more when I receive and test the vape, and I guess I'm going to have to update my signature as well . . . :peace:

Edit: Oh yeah I found this too . . . :ko:

Last edited:
Loving my Venty,And another way To Tame this Extraction King. with zirconia 2mm balls in TM2 cooling stem,IMG_0349.jpegIMG_0349.jpeg a’sleeve 2” long of High temp silicon of appropriate inside diameter next to connect stem to Venty,Cheers Added another way to cool the Vapor of the Venty.last pic.revised Stem connection,just playing around.
IMG_0349.jpeg
IMG_0350.jpeg

IMG_0353.jpeg

Last edited:
OK . . . here we go . . . again . . . :biggrin:

As some of you know my Mighty, that has served me very well for many years, has given up the ghost . . . it's gone . . . :rip:

- Requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine. Amen. -

So I have decided to get the Venty and have just placed my order. Now I know there are ball vapes and other cool new things out there, and I'll get around to those, but I have really enjoyed my S&B products and the Venty fits the heavy hitter, portability, and durability requirements that I desire. So I've decided it's worth a shot. I was expecting this to be a $500 project and S&B did not disappoint.

Invoice:

Items Ordered
Product NameSKUPriceQtySubtotal
VENTY Vaporizer01 01 VYUSD 449.00
  • Ordered1
USD 449.00
VENTY Case11 96USD 23.20
  • Ordered1
USD 23.20
Screen Set11 94USD 4.60
  • Ordered1
USD 4.60
USB-C Supercharger (for MIGHTY+ & VENTY)11 47USD 24.95
  • Ordered1
USD 24.95
SubtotalUSD 501.75
Shipping & HandlingUSD 0.00
TaxUSD 0.00
Grand TotalUSD 501.75

Soooo we are right on budget I would say no?

Now even though I have 45W "Superchargers" for my cell phones, when I was checking the volts/amps specs they didn't line up just right so my thinking is it is much safer to use factory OEM charging equipment. That way in the future if there is ever a warranty issue there will be no question there. And if you subtract the $10 I was going to spend on Amazon for another supercharger that nets out to only $15 more for the factor OEM charger which is cheap insurance in my view if something goes wrong plus if I ever travel again it has all the worldwide power plug attachments.

I have always enjoyed my Crafty, its been a great little vape and mine still works but I wouldn't put it in a "heavy hitter" category, it was always very convenient though, especially at the beach and it did an adequate job but it is geting old and may be at EOL soon as well. And I have loved my Mighty and was sad to see it finally expire. I see the Venty being everything the Crafty and Mighty were plus a whole lot more. Everything is medical grade, neat, clean, and tidy just as I like so I feel there shouldn't be any surprises here in a bad way, only delight. I did research the failure issues when it first came out and these were in the very first batch only and everything has been corrected so I anticipate no problems.

I look forward to contributing to this thread more when I receive and test the vape, and I guess I'm going to have to update my signature as well . . . :peace:

Edit: Oh yeah I found this too . . . :ko:

You should have ordered the o-ring set, it's called seal ring set. You already get some screens and o-rings with the standard package but no spare for the big square silicone ring inside the CU. If you break the one that's shipped inside the CU it's game over.
I'm on my third Venty unit, one was bricked via update by SB itself, the second developed E04 pretty soon.
Tip: if you press "+" button while experiencing E04 it should give you a code, which in my case was 083, someone else got 063.
In my case the unit worked perfectly after a minute of showing that error code, but SB asked me to open RMA and sent me a new one. Unfortunately no explanation of the numeric code and what it means.
A difference I am seeing using my new unit is that now it's impossible to trigger E05 blowing into the oven while the CU is not connected. This would turn up in instant E05 with both my previous units. So, if you blow on your Venty's open bowl/oven and instantly get E05, I would expect it to be prone of developing E04 sooner or later. Just speculation but in the absence of any explanation from SB this is what I came up with.

Absolutely loving my new Venty. Its such a great vape. I really like how you can personalize the draw to the resistance you like and then the Venty takes care of everything else. For me this thing hits perfect, I almost feel like it was made for me since the vape is adjusting to my needs and I'm not busy trying to wrangle vapor out of the thing by adjusting my draw or technique. Home run Storz & Bickel . . . :love:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back