Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Sponsor VGoodiez.com - Getting the Good stuff was never so EZ.

momofthegoons

Vapor Accessory Addict
Staff member
Can I ask why I would buy just the atty at 20% off instead of with the box at 40% off?
From what I can see the discount on the entire package is 30%. Which would make it $140.

The mod box doesn't have proprietary threading so it would work on any mod box with 510 threading. I imagine that some people already have a mod atty's that would work with the Neo and wouldn't need to buy the entire package.

VGOODIEZ

Getting the Good stuff was never so EZ!
Sponsor
Neo looks interesting

Can I ask why I would buy just the atty at 20% off instead of with the box at 40% off?

Both equal $120 but one you get the modbox too
Or am I missing something?

Any info or pre testers feedback on the Neo?
I am just matching the manufacturers promotion. I recognized it was the same price too but it's now down to 30% off for the kit so there is some savings with the atty only deal now.

I am not making any money off this. Just taking orders and helping spread exposure basically. I'd like to see these guys succeed.

@fel I think I am the only one with a beta unit. I was also an early adopter of the ember and got to know these guys then. They are regular dudes trying to make this on the side. I can completely relate to that from my past so I want to help.

As for the unit, it's a sipper, not s ripper. Probably best for light to moderate users but heavier users can have fun getting into the pipe and flame ritual. Maybe that brings back memories.

It takes a preheat and/or s slow steady draw in a puffing technique to get best results. What's cool is you can look into the window of the chimney to see how much vapor is being produced. You can also use a variety of pipes and adapters as bowls.

Happy to answer any specific questions.

Last edited:

Madri-Gal

Neo looks interesting

Both equal $120 but one you get the modbox too
Or am I missing something?

Any info or pre testers feedback on the Neo?
I ordered a Neo just after watching Prrllabs ( are they not at VA?) livestream on IG. I swore I had enough vapes, then I saw the Neo and Terp Torch... Has anyone tried the Neo? I like the idea, and now I see they might have black in the future, so if it works I need to convince myself white and black would look so good together. Or in seperate rooms... I just need...I'm pretty sure I need black as well. If it works. Which it will.
Anyway, I would love to see Prrllabs succeed. They seem like good guys.

felvapes

From what I can see the discount on the entire package is 30%. Which would make it $140.

The mod box doesn't have proprietary threading so it would work on any mod box with 510 threading. I imagine that some people already have a mod atty's that would work with the Neo and wouldn't need to buy the entire package.
It was 40% when the post was up
Which made the price the same for modbox or not at 20%

Now that it is cheaper to just buy the atty I can see a reason to not buy the whole unit if you already own a modbox

@VGOODIEZ description of it being a sipper not a ripper probably means I don't need one

I thought it looked like a quick extractor

Terp torch @Madri-Gal mentioned looked interesting on Troy's video

Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC