Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Weather

It was pretty nice out 103 . Thursday we're looking at 114 , the weather people assured everyone it's not their fault . Liars :wink: . It may be good news, we normally get a blast of heat before the rains start. Keeping my fingers crossed for the rains .
We are close to catching up with you here... our temp today is forecasted at 103℉. Thank god for air conditioning. I don't do well in these temps.

How hot does it get up there ?
The hottest temp recorded in Michigan was 112℉, but that was in 1933 lol. Usually we don't go into the 100's and stick to the 90's. And that's bad enough. You're right about the humidity. it can be brutal.

There was one summer right after we bought the cottage... I'm going to say it was probably 1999 or so? We had a solid week of 104. And it was like that in 1988 as well. So it seems to be a cyclical thing every 10 years or so.

It's way too hot and humid way too early. My knees are sweating....

288432020_5985079611518900_5122033896092837103_n.jpg

Gonna be hotter tomorrow in uk, than the sahara desert...
Then summer is over...

Gonna be hotter tomorrow in uk, than the sahara desert...
Then summer is over...
Its was really really hot.. car said 36 degrees... spent the day by the pool.. had to go to a public pool as @momofthegoons didnt invite me to try hers..

Was way too busy.. i really want my own pool.. but i live in a flat.. house needed first..

I got just the right amount of sun i think..
I dont use suncream as its full of cancer..
Limiting exposure is the way i think..

Apparently we are due 2 more heatwaves..
But its been raining and not warm since friday..

@bulllee you guys in the SW are fucked!
Lake mead is all but dried up soon. Isn't the hoover damn Hydro electric powered? Yea some towns in CA are already dried up! Vegas?? Lmao another city finished. You know where most water goes to? Yep golf courses, things are changing fast and hard down there.
Wish u all da best dude stay prepped.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back