Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips What Are You Vaping

More Indica dominant Althea THC25 medicinally sourced...popcorn,
1688793411794.jpg

For once the packaging is correct...Dried cannabis...very dry. :disgust:
Nothing Boveda 62% cannot help with a little but would be nice to try some well-cared-for examples.:thumbsup:
Worked well with a bit of oomph added,
1688794005893.jpg

Incredible Bulk,
1688871238920.jpg

1688871747140.jpg

Incredible Bulk 'Mids',
1689165679867.jpg

Some very uninteresting lookin cheap ($20 1/8th) MSO (aka BOOF) Northern Lights, unfortunately, so I'll spare you the pics, but @ 30% tac, it's doing the job quite nicely actually... tastes ok, too... BONUS :thinker:... :smug::peace:

Edit: regardless, who doesn't like pics, right? I forgot I already took these. As you see the label is faaaar better looking than the actual product... Sorry about the soul-sucking fluorescent light:

IMG-1111.jpg

IMG-1112.jpg

It really is quite stoney, you'd be surprised... which is always niiice

Last edited:
Yesterday's squish now set,
1689502383710.jpg

Some of my outdoor hydro (I got 6x mason jars of cured bud, or just over 7oz per plant),
1689658861733.jpg

The sun does taste different!

Well, that wasn't fun at all (super busy morning out in public, for a change), so I figured I'd re-up with some more cheap MSO BOOF, hopefully for the last time before our vaca where superior products are much cheaper and more readily available (Maine). I only have a couple of caps of the last crap (Sour Diesel posted above) left and then I'll tear into one of these, but I can't decide which one to pick first and subsequently be disappointed by, any ideas...?:

I'm thinking maybe the $15 MAC 2 cuz I haven't tried this brand or strain/cultivar before. And I don't think this an MSO product like the others, so I'll have to look it up here :razz2: :thumbsup::

Thread 'Know your MSO'
https://vaporasylum.com/threads/know-your-mso.1673/

Pics of product to follow...

Last edited:
Blue Dream from the doctor...20%THC...brushed out the grinder on top and also a few Incredible Bulk crumbs/sugar leaf,
1689824678300.jpg

Turns out there was a little more SD leftover than I had thought, so I set that nub aside this morning ripped open the MAC 2:
IMG-1443.jpg

Hopefully this one is appreciably dif? :buenrollo::
IMG-1454.jpg

How's that for "disappointing" lookin'...? But why would I be surprised, it's the cheapest flower on the shelf? Kosa is just a reseller and has a range of crappy, mostly MSO owned (or backed) options right on up to $50 1/8ths (what a name :buenrollo:). I really despise supporting any MSOs, which is why I buy the cheap stuff in limited quantities to get me thru til the next trip north, where there are "caregivers" that actually do care, and supply the best products/value. Plus this place is like 1.5 miles from my bed... It is truly night and day compared to the MA market, tho there are MSOs up there that only offer boof options (mostly to tourists), as well... you really gotta stay connected to Reddit, IG etc if you want to take advantage of what's going on locally...

Last edited:
Well, yeah, the MAC 2 is a little tedious... I mean it works, produces a decent amount of vapor and isn't harsh or anything... just mild and the "high" is relatively short... so, it'll have to pass for morning coffee weed for now... :thumbsup:

This was only $5 more and is quite a bit better... hard to complain at $5 a bud ($6 w/rec tax), I suppose:
IMG-1459.jpg

Flash:
IMG-1457.jpg

No flash:
IMG-1455.jpg

See, what's funny is this is the brand that got me more interested in MSOs, "Roadtripper", because the flower is grown by Sira Naturals, which was the first medical dispensary I went to back in '17 when I got my card that had pretty good, though expensive, products (mmj is not taxed). So then I looked into it a little and found out they wholesale the flower they don't want to put on their shelves to AYR Wellness, a giant MSO, who then distributes it all around the state. AYR probably owns Sira now anyway and I don't care enough to look it up cuz I never go there anymore. I believe other growers are also used to supply this brand but I haven't seen any as of yet. It may be a cheapo boof brand for Sira, but the flower has been generally pretty decent "mids" that get the job done... barely. It took forever to compose this, so yeah, it's pretty stoney....:smug:

Last edited:
Been experimenting with some bubble hash (found a couple of ounces in the freezer I had forgotten about).
Almost fuel-type flavour leaving tingly lips, tried a few different ways on the baller, sprinkled or layed on top of a herb load seems best but still not great, I may press it all thru a 25 micron bag and dab it.
Here I tried a lump on a S&B concentrate pad in the Ti B2CVape bowl to add conduction...the leftovers looked like...well, you can see,
1690002398426.jpg

Oh well, more experimenting:science:

And cuz I said I would....:

2 bud 1/8th, 1 bud's like a 2.5gm dense pointy ping-pong ball...not baaaad. Very sweet, almost sugary mouth coating, tastes kinda like those sweetened dried banana chips.... tasty AND stoney BOOF!:

Ok, back to the music threads... :whipit::outtahere:

Last edited:
Incredible Bulbk bubble hash wafers on top of 25%THC medical indica,
1690291771477.jpg

Blue Dream from the doctor...and a Blue Dream Bean chucked in for free!
1690345238092.jpg

I hope it will sprout, the last seed I found did not.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back