Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips What Are You Vaping

Yup, it's true, you get what you pay for... in this case it was service. Done with begging single-source "caregrivers" to take my money for "budget" pricing. So yeah, I went crawling back to TopShelfCare207 and he totally hooked me up! Met before 4PM AND I only had to drive 20 minutes to the best supermarket around to meet his mom. Splurged a bit on cannabis and cheaped out on k-cups...! This should hopefully hold me over til Black Friday...:thinker:

Xmas in July!:

1/4 oz flower of ea strain: Hash Burger, Wareoz, Gold Case Gold, Fruit Stand, Cream Smoothie, Devil Driver, Bacio Gelato x Apples n Bananas, Pink Marshmallow:

1/8 oz ea strain of live resin: Rainbow Guava, Grapefruit Lime, Citrose, Candy Store, Bubble Gum Gelato, Pink Champagne, Sweet Grape, Meat Breath:

The cheapo k-cups:

Now I gotta decide where to begin....:drooling::idon'tknow::nut::headbang:

Last edited:
Lol! Love those kind of hookups! :biggrin:
Ha, well, I dunno kno 'bout dat...:razz2: I mean, we do kinda "click" and she is MAYBE only a few years older..? and a transplant "Masshole", too, such as myself...:wink::buenrollo:

Started off with the glass jarred Pink Marshmallow if anyone's interested... it looks and tastes pretty good (3 bud 1/8th, very sweet) but it's a little on the dry side. I checked out a couple of other strains and they look absolutely fantastic, however... waaaaay better overall than Native Relief. I'll post pics eventually...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back