Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy What are you watching?

Okay... every time I say I've seen the worst movie ever... another one comes along. :lol: This was last night's fare...

One of Raquel Welch's most memorable performances :thumbsup: .

1660911249330.png

I used to be a shopping cart boy after school so I can relate to this guy,

It's that time of year again and you folks know what that means . . . Yep! Indy Car up at Portland International Raceway! I was lucky enough to be invited up for testing a few days ago and here is a small sample of the day. Now, I know I'm not a very good videographer, and an even worse editor, but for better or worse here it is:

Race is next weekend . . . :thumbsup:

I like science,

So has any one tried the new lotr rings of power series..
I love the hobbit and lord of the rings..
But im really struggling to get into the series..
Anyone else seen it??

If its still bot grabbed me after next episode im switching to the jeffrey dahmer thing on netflix.. iv heard its pretty graphic and hard to watch...

Im am so fucking excited for this...

Im not a huge marvel fan.. not film franchise anyway.. but guardians of the galaxy is a thing for me caus i watch it on shroom at least once a month.. i love it, it has colour, humour, emotion, fantasy, and the best soundtrack for any films ever in my opinion...

This trailor is epic.. james gunn promised this third and final film is gonna be devistating.. i think rocket gonna die..
Possibly the whole cast...

I know most of you will just see this as shit.. but they really are worth a watch.. on shrooms...

Im gonna be on shrooms, in an imax cinima, in may watching this.. lets hope shroomed up me can keep my shit together.. never cried at a film but this might get me...

The cast of What We Do in the Shadows poses for a portrait on set.

The stars of “What We Do in the Shadows”: Kristen Schaal plays the Guide, from left, Kayvan Novak as Nandor, Harvey Guillen as Guillermo, Mark Proksch as Colin Robinson, Natasia Demetriou as Nadja, Matt Berry as Laszlo.
(Russ Martin

i can’t get enough of this show. I’ve been binge watching at night. It is so funny -
Its renewed for season 5.

Last edited:
If you haven't seen this film, you're doing yourself a serious disservice.

Incredible. Adam Sandler's performance is remarkable. A plus, as far as I'm concerned.

Fair warning. Watching this is akin to having a 2 hour panic attack.

Back up at Portland International Raceway for Formula E yesterday for another great day at the track! Formula E has a very different feel than Indy Car but it was really interesting and a lot of fun to watch!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back