Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy What Would Mom Do?

m_-7203184033271003096_m_3099526684272649323_m_-1761029413051194450_x_com_samsung_android_emai...jpg

Today I offer you a solution to the age old problem of eating an ear of corn.... no muss, no fuss...perfect for getting buttery goodness in every crevice. And your hands stay clean! You will still need to floss afterwards however. And sloppier guests may still need a bib.

View attachment 29392

Please don't let this become a restaurant trend
I usually wear half of what I eat using regular utensils

Dear Mom, WTF is "vegan " makeup ? Is all this hype warranted ? Can you eat it ? , and is this just another gen X, millennial thing ?
signed,
Confused :doh:
Lol... vegan makeup is makeup that has no animal products in it. The irony in it is that being 'vegan' does not mean that it is 'cruelty free.' The finished product or the components may still have been tested on animals. And... cruelty free means that it hasn't been tested on animals... but it can still have animal products in it.

More confused yet? :lol:

Can you eat it? Hmmmm....... I'd think the question would be what sound would it make if you did? Does it crunch? Let's find out!!!

Lol... vegan makeup is makeup that has no animal products in it. The irony in it is that being 'vegan' does not mean that it is 'cruelty free.' The finished product or the components may still have been tested on animals. And... cruelty free means that it hasn't been tested on animals... but it can still have animal products in it.

More confused yet? :lol:

Can you eat it? Hmmmm....... I'd think the question would be what sound would it make if you did? Does it crunch? Let's find out!!!

I'm glad that got cleared up :lmao:. The young lady eating the lipstick has permanently scarred me for life :yikes: :rofl:.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back