Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy What Would Mom Do?

Dear Mom, why would anyone sport a full Spider-Man tattoo ? I’m confused . Superman maybe, but Spider-Man wtf ?
So.... we talking about this guy?

D5CWt26XoAA5Ntb.jpeg

Perhaps he needed an excuse for his hands always being sticky? :razz2:

EC87E5AC-D5DD-4719-B5A5-682CDE44A2F4.jpeg

Hey mom , last year your recommendations were spot on. I wonder if you have thoughts on this ( Signature Lattice OG), We both like the action on the mini lattice . TIA

Hey mom , last year your recommendations were spot on. I wonder if you have thoughts on this ( Signature Lattice OG), We both like the action on the mini lattice . TIA
I'm so glad you're happy with your earlier purchase.... I really like the M & M Tech stuff.

I think you would be happy with this. The function will be very similar to the mini. But this will be a great match for the SSV that you have.... while the mini can also be used for dabs. I wouldn't do dabs on the Signature... too big of a can.

I'm so glad you're happy with your earlier purchase.... I really like the M & M Tech stuff.

I think you would be happy with this. The function will be very similar to the mini. But this will be a great match for the SSV that you have.... while the mini can also be used for dabs. I wouldn't do dabs on the Signature... too big of a can.
Great, I have been using my weedeater also, another variable in the equation. This is the reason why I will be acquiring at least 2 more American-made pieces before the holiday, I have been enjoying the posh feeling of it. If you come across any other considerations please let us know

I will be acquiring at least 2 more American-made pieces before the holiday, I have been enjoying the posh feeling of it. If you come across any other considerations please let us know
There are a few glass blowers on IG you might want to keep your eye on.... rickbirdbarry is one... but he makes mostly smaller pieces. texas_tubes is another.... goorooglass as well. However, I find the M&M stuff to be more 'substantial' than the Goo Roo....

There are a few glass blowers on IG you might want to keep your eye on.... rickbirdbarry is one... but he makes mostly smaller pieces. texas_tubes is another.... goorooglass as well. However, I find the M&M stuff to be more 'substantial' than the Goo Roo....
Agreed 100%, I got one from them and it’s gone, tipped over BBQing and did not find even worth trying to repair it. Oh well.
Much appreciated

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back