Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

@momofthegoons was one of the first of my MMJ friends I met online almost 4 years ago, so I'm *very* late to the Vapor Asylum party if I'm only just now finding my way here today. I can't believe she hasn't given me more crap about my absence, but I disappeared from other vaping/MMJ forums about 2 years ago, so it's nice to have a new home.

Some of you may know/remember me as @chippy_malone elsewhere on the internet, but now I am @TheModernDayNeanderthal for most anything cannabis related in my life.

I started looking for a vaporizer when we moved to a legal state shortly after my first spinal fusion surgery in 2014. Since then, I've had two more of these surgeries, and so my lower back is now a Frankenstein contraption built from titanium hardware and dead peoples bones. So it's MMJ for chronic pain and mental health for me from here on, which is why it's so important that I do it as safely and effectively as possible.

Because my medical conditions put an end to my old career aspirations, making me pretty much traditionally unemployable, I had to come up with something else I could do at home during the unpredictable hours that I feel good enough to do it. And so the literal silver lining to the trials of the past few years is that I've been able to follow a dream: to be a full time artisan/craftsman working for myself as a silversmith.

I mostly make custom sterling silver and turquoise jewelry, but have begun making some sterling silver dab tools and other vaping accessories for friends, and hope to expand in this area if there is interest/demand. I'll show off some of my work around here soon.

I like all sorts of gardening, walking in nature, science stuff, bird watching, petting mossy rocks and trees stumps as if they were pets, and everything about our new lives in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.

Happy to be here.
You R so welcomed here! (sorry @momofthegoons 4 butting in)

It's very HOT were I live. (SAD)

CANNABIS is safer than MILK?

Thanks to Instagram I've found this place and recognize many familiar names from around the interweb. I'm looking forward toward continued learning and sharing. Bless up! -YaMon

Hello all. I first got into vaping about a year ago. Bought a cheap Pulsar APX dry herb vape. After some time I lost interest because of bad flavor/vape quality. I recently joined reddit and ran into the r/vaporizers subreddit and it changed my world.

Just bought a HealthyRips Fury 2 about 3 weeks ago and love it. I look forward in purchasing more vapes in the future.
My wishlist are:

VapCap M
S & B Mighty
A desktop vaporizer, preferably a volcano.

Hopefully I'll find some good 4/20 sales this year. I look forward to checking these forums frequently for all my vaping needs and questions!

Hello all. I first got into vaping about a year ago. Bought a cheap Pulsar APX dry herb vape. After some time I lost interest because of bad flavor/vape quality. I recently joined reddit and ran into the r/vaporizers subreddit and it changed my world.

Just bought a HealthyRips Fury 2 about 3 weeks ago and love it. I look forward in purchasing more vapes in the future.
My wishlist are:

VapCap M
S & B Mighty

Hopefully I'll find some good 4/20 sales this year. I look forward to checking these forums frequently for all my vaping needs and questions!

I eliminated 6 different drug's that were F^CK'n me up? {SATIVA; INDICA; HYBRID}

WELCOME 2 da ZONE!
I vape 2 be CIVILIZED!
U can 2!

@ataxian I've removed the broken pic link from your post. Not sure what it was... or I would have fixed it for you. :idon'tknow:

@Schnitzel777 good to have you here. :smile:

66da4ba545bb96035d04581f6b198ef0.jpg

My wishlist are:

VapCap M
S & B Mighty

Welcome!

I'm getting a fury 2 today, looking forward to trying it out.

Mighty is a very solid vape, maybe even more popular than a volcano. I have both but only use the volcano in group settings now days. Best taste of my vapes, but the mighty tastes good and is much more convenient.

Be careful of those vap caps, they multiply like tribles. In less than one year, I've have 7 now and gave away 5. Doing it over, I'd skip the m and go right to a wood XL vong. I have 2 M's that get little use, and I'll most likely give away soon. They work great, but the ti tipped vaps are just nicer, in my totally biased opinion. The ti tipped dynavaps can do most everything an omni can at a considerable discount.

Anyway just my two cents, again welcome!

Hi everyone and especially momofthgoons (I didn't realise it was your baby),

I actually joined this forum March 2017 but I am not much of a forum lurker, they tended to be places I avoid.

But after a fun weekend with Phatpiggie, The hedonist club and others I've decided to attempt to take part a bit more now I understand the motivation behind this place.

Vaping for about 4-5 years now, ill share a bit more soon.

CM

Welcome!

I'm getting a fury 2 today, looking forward to trying it out.

Mighty is a very solid vape, maybe even more popular than a volcano. I have both but only use the volcano in group settings now days. Best taste of my vapes, but the mighty tastes good and is much more convenient.

Be careful of those vap caps, they multiply like tribles. In less than one year, I've have 7 now and gave away 5. Doing it over, I'd skip the m and go right to a wood XL vong. I have 2 M's that get little use, and I'll most likely give away soon. They work great, but the ti tipped vaps are just nicer, in my totally biased opinion. The ti tipped dynavaps can do most everything an omni can at a considerable discount.

Anyway just my two cents, again welcome!
Jygc3uZ.jpg

I don't need a PORTABLE, however I want one?

My SH^T's F'D up!

Hello everyone! I'd like to welcome you on behalf of VapeFully.com. We're vaporizer supplier operating all over the EU and a proud sponsors of the VaporAsylum forum. But we're also a group of friends and true vaporiser enthusiasts dedicated to our work. We would be more than happy to discuss with you guys and share all our knowledge. You can rely on us when it comes to choosing the right device for one's needs. So if you have any questions regarding vapes and related stuff - hit me up! :-) We know them all inside out!

Have a great day everyone, peace!

Hello everyone! I'd like to welcome you on behalf of VapeFully.com. We're vaporizer supplier operating all over the EU and a proud sponsors of the VaporAsylum forum. But we're also a group of friends and true vaporiser enthusiasts dedicated to our work. We would be more than happy to discuss with you guys and share all our knowledge. You can rely on us when it comes to choosing the right device for one's needs. So if you have any questions regarding vapes and related stuff - hit me up! :-) We know them all inside out!

Have a great day everyone, peace!
Welcome!! :clap::cheers:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back