Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

you can upload directly from your computer and don't need an image hosting site
I never posted any of my own pics on the other forum, looking forward to doing so here.

The little creature I have as my avatar is a genuine Tasmanian Devil, not the cartoon knock-off; my home state is Tasmania, poppy straw capital of the world (legal), It is quite funny, you drive along many country roads around here with poppies growing right up to the road, usually only a 4 barbed wire fence from when cows used to roam the same fields. Scratchy bastard plants, I remember going trout fishing and took a short cut through a paddock of poppies and was near shredded by the other side.

G`day all,
Les from Australia, fairly new to vaping (about a year), non combuster since Sep last year and gave up tobacco at the same time.
my main hobbies are growing pot (hydro for near 25 years now) and vaping it.:thumbsup:

Welcome Les :wave:. Nice to have a fellow Aussie on the boards. Being from Tassie who's your team?

Wynyard Cats locally, Gold Coast Suns nationally:thumbsup: But to be fair I am more of a cricket nut:mental: although cricket has been a bit on the `nose' lately, sand paper should be kept for wood. :shakehead:

Surfing in TAZ is pretty insane
We can get some monster waves down south, the type you need a jetski tow to surf them, crazy, too cold and too many white pointer sharks for me, I would rather stay in my boat.:myday:

We can get some monster waves down south, the type you need a jetski tow to surf them, crazy, too cold and too many white pointer sharks for me, I would rather stay in my boat.:myday:
We have a break about 100 miles west of NEWPORT BEACH, CALIFORNA called CORTES BANKS that has giant wave's.
My friend's surf there using jetski's to catch waves? (NOT AS COLD AS TAZ HOWEVER STILL NOT SAFE)

HAWAII is warm and much easier!
I WOULD SURF with 5 foot MAKO's (reef shark's) however da 9 to 12 TIGER SHARK's would scare me?
My oldest boy free dives and see's Great Whites. (California & MEXICO)
He's not scared?
I'M with U!

Last edited:
Wynyard Cats locally, Gold Coast Suns nationally:thumbsup: But to be fair I am more of a cricket nut:mental: although cricket has been a bit on the `nose' lately, sand paper should be kept for wood. :shakehead:

I had to google Wynyard FC but it looks like you had a great start to the decade :cheers:. Suns man eh? The birth was painful but you should be firing now but have not managed to retain the talent. Hawks man myself & I miss going to see them at the G. The last tour to England showed how much we miss Smith & Warner. I am conflicted there. No love for Warner but I was all over Smith from the time he debuted as a leg spinner for the Sixers 100 years ago. Just a special, special talent made for cricket in its purest form.

One dayers can die off with T20 & I do enjoy the BBL but Test matches are what it is about. What they & Bancroft did is shake my faith in the sanctity of fair play. The harder we sledge or otherwise intimidate teams the better as far as I am concerned but cheating?

You know @ataxian there is a perfect form of cricket for you. Beach/backyard cricket is the ticket bro.

I had to google Wynyard FC but it looks like you had a great start to the decade :cheers:. Suns man eh? The birth was painful but you should be firing now but have not managed to retain the talent. Hawks man myself & I miss going to see them at the G. The last tour to England showed how much we miss Smith & Warner. I am conflicted there. No love for Warner but I was all over Smith from the time he debuted as a leg spinner for the Sixers 100 years ago. Just a special, special talent made for cricket in its purest form.

One dayers can die off with T20 & I do enjoy the BBL but Test matches are what it is about. What they & Bancroft did is shake my faith in the sanctity of fair play. The harder we sledge or otherwise intimidate teams the better as far as I am concerned but cheating?

You know @ataxian there is a perfect form of cricket for you. Beach/backyard cricket is the ticket bro.
England was great in the early 90's.
I watched a you tube video of Bitt' disi`ing homo sapiens from da USA?
NEWTON, LOCKE, RUSSELL, DAWKINS, HAWKING, HITCHEN'S CHRISTOPER, PAIGE, DA BEATLES, GERVAIS, BOWIE, MONTY PYTHON AND MANY MORE GREAT MIND'S 4 SURE! (

USA is not bad really?

Football, baseball, basketball, deloped in the USA.
Cricket, rugby, soccer, developed in England (maybe?)

England was great in the early 90's.
I watched a you tube video of Bitt' disi`ing homo sapiens from da USA?
NEWTON, LOCKE, RUSSELL, DAWKINS, HAWKING, HITCHEN'S CHRISTOPER, PAIGE, DA BEATLES, GERVAIS, BOWIE, MONTY PYTHON AND MANY MORE GREAT MIND'S 4 SURE! (

USA is not bad really?

Football, baseball, basketball, deloped in the USA.
Cricket, rugby, soccer, developed in England (maybe?)

Dont forget tennis...
Also football is english... soccer doesnt exist..
One day the rest of the world will respect the english language..
American football seems like rugby with padding..

Oh and while we are here, its vapour.. not vapor...
Im just kidding.. all is good by me..
colour...

Last edited:
Hey, y’all - cannabinerd for 50 years, any minute now...here ‘cause I just can’t get enough o’ that smart, funky stuff (I think they call it conversation). Some will remember me from the old Same place. Studied history, politics, law, and history of cannabis back in the Sixties, before they made all the documents disappear. Have brought myself up to speed on cultivation thru several generations, doing it again, here in the digital, extreme-genetics, LED reality...sadly, all my plans for growth have been undone every time, but I still have Hope(tm).

My fate seems to be preparation for a tribe of invisibles...which may be what I’m in for.
Nice to hear so many familiar voices!

Hey, y’all - cannabinerd for 50 years, any minute now...here ‘cause I just can’t get enough o’ that smart, funky stuff (I think they call it conversation). Some will remember me from the old Same place. Studied history, politics, law, and history of cannabis back in the Sixties, before they made all the documents disappear. Have brought myself up to speed on cultivation thru several generations, doing it again, here in the digital, extreme-genetics, LED reality...sadly, all my plans for growth have been undone every time, but I still have Hope(tm).

My fate seems to be preparation for a tribe of invisibles...which may be what I’m in for.
Nice to hear so many familiar voices!
A very warm welcome to you man! I remember your screen name showing up at the other place not long before I stopped posting there. It seems to me like you're in the right place, given your interests above :biggrin:

. It seems to me like you're in the right place, given your interests above :biggrin:
And then there's this....

Yup. He's in the right place. :nod:

giphy-3.gif

Welcome to the asylum @ClearBlueLou :biggrin:

Welcome @ClearBlueLou & all new members to the site. Don't be shy we won't bite (mom may bite if it is before her first coffee).

Don't be shy we won't bite (mom may bite if it is before her first coffee).

You mean she bites you too!! And she told me I was special and the only one. The slut! hahaha :goofy::lmao::nut::naughty2::smilie-devil::smoke:

Thank you all! I’m sure I’ll turn up in odd corners, Must read everything, after all. I like what I’ve been seeing!

Glad to see so many familiars here, I know I’ll see CUN5...

And nothing wrong with nibbles between friends - or a zesty bite now and then....

...i've always loved 'the weed'... when i discovered vaping in 2011 it changed my view on cannabis... IT GOT BETTER!!!! never knew it could have got better!!!

...i've been using the fp showerhead almost exclusively since i got one... this spring i decided to give vapcaps a try again, i fell in love with them, they came along way since i first tried an og glass one... at the moment i'm mainly using showerhead for flower at home, and vapcaps outside... i love dabs too, i've been on a quartz banger kick, 25mm on a coil... i will still bust out my halo once in a while.. my v3 liger is getting dusty i will admit (its a great piece of gear dont get me wrong)...

...i'm happy i found this place! lots of old faces i recognize...

Welcome to the mad house @asdf420
Pictures are also a breeze to add to your messages.:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back