Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Welcome back @CarolKing, best of luck with a speedy recovery..

Hello, everyone! I'm excited to join this forum as "DANI" and introduce myself. I'm new to the forum but have been vaping for years. As a passionate vaper, I've gained a lot of experience and knowledge in this field, and I'm eager to share and learn from fellow vapers here.

I'm here to connect with fellow vapers, learn from your experiences, and share my knowledge and expertise with you. I'm always open to suggestions, feedback, and constructive criticism, so please feel free to reach out to me anytime.

Thank you for welcoming me to the forum, and I look forward to engaging with all of you!

@DANI 187 ....

funny-frontage-gift-welcome-to-the-asylum-plaque-sign-door-wall-hall-front-mad-8724-p.jpg

@DANI 187 Welcome to the forum. All kinds of threads on here to talk about what you are vaping. I’m getting ready to use a cartridge and a battery. I’m going to use some distillate oil - Grape Ape. I just found this the other day the brand of oil is Artizen from WA state. We have legal weed here. I guess the Wild West - Washington, Oregon and California. The left coast.

Hello.

I am a developer by necessity of a desktop vaporizer. Ever since I have developed a sustained throat sore due inhalation of combustion material I have been tinkering with vaporization until I have r&d’ed the device that I currently name as “The people’s vape”. I have designed it from the ground up by myself and went through several cycles of design and prototyping until I have arrived to a pretty decent vaporizer with the core functionality.

I am just one person with his project for personal use and for friends.

If you are interested let me know.
Logo5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the asylum forum to the new inmates. Very resourceful and smart folks that like to have a good time and learn a little bit. Ive used cannabis since the 1970s with a lot of changes along the way In society and weed as well. Glad you were able to find us out there. :sunbathing:

Last edited:
Hello I am new here but not in anyway new to the internet nor am I new in my Mary Jane journey (well maybe I am in comparison).

I am from Florida and I have 2 amazing kiddos, I love positive and happy people and try and be that myself.

I began smoking MJ regularly in 2016 to help with my pain and also an array of other health issues. I was even able to quit vaping nicotine once I began consuming mary Jane.

Sadly I learned pretty early on that the FUN effects of smoking herb I didn’t feel after the first 2 or 3 uses or unless I go at least 30 days without consuming. I spoke to doctors and others who have lifetimes of experience using Mary Jane and I soon found out that my mother has the exact same reaction. She only smoked a few times for a couple days at a time and she would only feel the mental effects the first 3 Or 4 times she would smoke. So thanks mom I will I add that to the list of things that my body doesn’t respond to either:
1. Botox
2. Mary Jane

I went through a period of time I exclusively used concentrates then I realzed that was simply a waste of money and product for someone like me who can’t deel
The effects so now I exclusively smoke it…. and hopefully i will be vaporizing it.

I found my way here while trying to decide the best way to vaporize my dry MJ and to see some of the latest products and to be able to enjoy like minded individuals.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum @RADRACHELLE !

There are many ways to vaporize. You might start out with something like a Dynavap vaporizer as they emulate the smoking experience and are simple manual devices that are easy to use and master. The dynavaps are my personal preferred method of vaporizing. Check out the various threads here on the forum, there's plenty of information to peruse. Ask questions, we are here to help. Enjoy the journey into vapirizing!

Welcome to the asylum @RADRACHELLE . :smile:

I was even able to quit vaping nicotine once I began consuming mary Jane.
Well that's a huge plus!
Sadly I learned pretty early on that the FUN effects of smoking herb I didn’t feel after the first 2 or 3 uses or unless I go at least 30 days without consuming.
Interesting.... I wonder if you switched it up if it would help. Maybe vape one day, use edibles the next, concentrates the next... even throw smoking in once in a while. I've also found that using different vapes will give me different experiences. There can be a huge difference in the way I feel depending on which vape I use. If I use a heavy hitter like the ball vapes, I get a much more intense buzz. When I use a portable like the Edge, I get a milder buzz. How I ingest concentrates can also make a difference. For instance, using an enail is a much more intense buzz than the cartridges you can buy.

Look around and see what appeals to you. And like @Squiby said ask questions.

Welcome to the forum @RADRACHELLE !

There are many ways to vaporize. You might start out with something like a Dynavap vaporizer as they emulate the smoking experience and are simple manual devices that are easy to use and master. The dynavaps are my personal preferred method of vaporizing. Check out the various threads here on the forum, there's plenty of information to peruse. Ask questions, we are here to help. Enjoy the journey into vapirizing!
I have been looking at those my only concern is portability I prefer something I
can easily use and transport but I haven’t ruled it out at all!
I was looking at the Mighty+ but I had a
Volcano and never used it because I didn’t enjoy that type of vapor but I recently tried a friends Divinci Miqro C and I loved the vapor on that. The only other thing is I am clumsy not all the time but sometimes so I would love if whatever I get that using glass is optional. Thank you for your help I am open to any tips and tricks.

I also really would enjoy something like the dynavape where I can use some and come back it just like I did when I smoked cigarettes. I like having few mins sessions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been looking at those my only concern is portability I prefer something I
can easily use and transport
Dynavaps are very portable. All you need is that and a small torch and you are set. Hit up the thread and check out @Squiby 's collection lol. She has them all over the house.

But there are tons of other portables that might suit you too. I'm sure others will jump on and recommend.

Welcome @RADRACHELLE!

In addition to the spectacular recommendations made by our consummate leaders, might I also add that keeping a few dif strains on hand and changing them up throughout the "routine" really helps to curb increasing tolerances or lack of effects from stored products over time.... and w/o regard so much to labels such as "indica", "sativa" or "hybrid" either, but with a focus more on personally/previously experienced effects.

Welcome to the funny farm @RADRACHELLE
Changing strains every couple of sessions seems to help me when I'm vaping.
jumping from sativas, and back to indicas (or hybrid strains) seems to help me also.
When I use MMJ, I vape a great deal. I learned that third session in one day was as far as I could get before to;erance kicked in, so I begand changing strains halfway through the day.
I also found changing delivery system helped.
@momofthegoons suggestion of portables is magnificent. I like the Fury 2 very much.
If you are able, give these ideas a shot.

Hi, I go by Ivan. Ivan van Ogre. My email address has changed, causing me to get locked out of Facebook and a couple of other entities so I am glad I was able to get back in here after all of this time. I'd like to update my contact info so any advice on how to do so is appreciated. I don't think I can give my email address here so I will come back here later on and see if there are any responses. Take care, Ivan.

Hi, I go by Ivan. Ivan van Ogre. My email address has changed, causing me to get locked out of Facebook and a couple of other entities so I am glad I was able to get back in here after all of this time. I'd like to update my contact info so any advice on how to do so is appreciated. I don't think I can give my email address here so I will come back here later on and see if there are any responses. Take care, Ivan.
Welcome back. :smile: Feel free to pm me with any changes you would like to make to your account.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back