Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

ah. i know i have been pretty silent myself for a while lately, but still come by every once in a while, silently atm, just so many distractions in the so called real world. but wanted to reply to @Kurtdigglur that i really like this sticker a lot & many thx to @momofthegoons for sending it my way around the globe. i had still been hoping for a complete tarot set, but will settle for a second sticker for the time being. i struggle finding words for the asylum i am happy with. but this is a good place, and i am not saying this lightly.

ah. i know i have been pretty silent myself for a while lately, but still come by every once in a while, silently atm, just so many distractions in the so called real world. but wanted to reply to @Kurtdigglur that i really like this sticker a lot & many thx to @momofthegoons for sending it my way around the globe. i had still been hoping for a complete tarot set, but will settle for a second sticker for the time being. i struggle finding words for the asylum i am happy with. but this is a good place, and i am not saying this lightly.
Thanks, that is so nice of you. I love the tarot card design too, it just came to me when I thought of @momofthegoons and this place. The lady represents our freedom to vape and she so kindly warns us of the fire. I do hope it has other meanings to members as well. I am working on another card, and wanted to see what people felt while here.

Hmmm.... well community and support would be two.

I would love to hear from other members as to what words they would choose..... ????
Love ❤️ the picture!
ART EXPRESSO is decent 4 homogeneous vaporizing madness!
GDP NORTHERN LIGHT’S GIRL SCOUT COOKIES trees topped with COLAS bb-4 brick’s 2 transport across southern borders’s after surfing wave’s of pacific current’s called HUMBOLT where seed’s were not allowed 2 exist .

HAPPINESS N Vaporizing!

yea your stickers are just ok :rofl::cheers:
JK kurt you come and go round here like da wind as we all do lately, some never come back.
You mean come and go like the vapor? haha. Glad to see you're still around. Well this is the best place to find like minded cannabis users, eh hmm vaporists. There needs to be a combustion confession though , I been doing that a little lately . mostly vaping though.

FWIW I didn't get a notification for this.
I have a feeling it was something in the software's default settings where only 5 people will get alerts when tagged in a post. I've now changed that.

However... I know that @felvapes has had alerts that he didn't get recently. I'm trying to find out why this is happening. I've found out that you only get one notification until you read a thread again. There isn't anything built in to change it unless we get an add on that gives persistent alerts.

I have a feeling it was something in the software's default settings where only 5 people will get alerts when tagged in a post. I've now changed that.

However... I know that @felvapes has had alerts that he didn't get recently. I'm trying to find out why this is happening. I've found out that you only get one notification until you read a thread again. There isn't anything built in to change it unless we get an add on that gives persistent alerts.

I'd like my alerts to be whispered in my ear while serving me some coffee (cream 1 sugar)
Can't wait for my first alert

However... I know that @felvapes has had alerts that he didn't get recently. I'm trying to find out why this is happening. I've found out that you only get one notification until you read a thread again. There isn't anything built in to change it unless we get an add on that gives pe
I get sporadic alerts, sometimes nothing for days, and then there are day's where that's all I get in my in box ?

Let's see if this gets some attention.... :lol:
@Kellya86
@bulllee
@Squiby
@Helios
@Tincandtoke
@felvapes
@LesPlenty
@Baron23
@Planck
@t-dub
@EveryDayAmnesiac
@Thedev
@Green Kiwi
@CarolKing

This was just off the top of my head so sorry if I missed anyone that's a 'regular'....
Knowledge, opinions, goodwill, and toast .

Uuhhmm.......waiting for my coffee
And it must have been a very faint whisper
Little more volume but no over compensating
Cream 1 sugar
office-milton.gif

These are still a work in progress, so any ideas, I can see if I can work it in. I don't feel like I'm done yet. We shall see.
I don't mean to be a buzz kill.... but I'm not loving the cat. I liked it more when it was a 'person.' It seems to be a more natural progression from the last one you designed.

At first I thought I liked the second example... but the more I look at the two of them, I sort of like the muted tones of the first one more.

I don't mean to be a buzz kill.... but I'm not loving the cat. I liked it more when it was a 'person.' It seems to be a more natural progression from the last one you designed.

At first I thought I liked the second example... but the more I look at the two of them, I sort of like the muted tones of the first one more.
Oh that is completely fine and can make a change in an instant. We shall keep the Vaporist a human . Thanks for the feedback.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back