Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Hi All

In another world in am 4tokin. After a shitty few years i am rising from the ashes, hence Phoenix.

For those that don't know me I am a cannabis tragic. Growing, vaping cannabis and dabbling in the world of concentrates.

Got my chair and:popcorn: now for some catching up.:thumbsup:
More than glad to see you here, my friend! Welcome!

A big welcome to the asylum @Phoenix

QGFekVh.jpg

Greetings all.
Finally found my way over to the Asylum. I'm a procrastinator from a lost corner of the globe.

MoltenTiger or BlinkyBilson - a couple of silly names I go by. Not as notable as many others here, where it'll be nice to be.
I'm a bit late to the party, but I see it's quite civilised already

Greetings all.
Finally found my way over to the Asylum. I'm a procrastinator from a lost corner of the globe.

MoltenTiger or BlinkyBilson - a couple of silly names I go by. Not as notable as many others here, where it'll be nice to be.
Good to see you here, mate. This is the forum of the irreverent and you will fit right in :thumbsup::biggrin:

Talking about irreverent AUS, where the fuck is @dorkus_molorkus , prince of irreverence?

Inquiring minds want to know. LOL

Last edited:
Greetings all.

A very warm welcome to you my friend! :peace:

True story. I would joined a while back but couldn't remember the name of the site.

Oh, I'm shredder. Actually shredder was my loyal dog. And I stole his name when he passed. He lives in me, but not in a creepy way. This is the asylum, right?

This is my complete story, and mostly true.

True story. I would joined a while back but couldn't remember the name of the site.

Oh, I'm shredder. Actually shredder was my loyal dog. And I stole his name when he passed. He lives in me, but not in a creepy way. This is the asylum, right?

This is my complete story, and mostly true.
Welcome and this is DEFINITELY the asylum! LOL

Hiiiigh all :)

My name is Durban, just browsing around a bit.. I saw Eddie from Linx vapor posted here and I wanted to ask him a question.. Never hurts to read up on what my fellow brothers and sisters think of some equipment, techniques, etc.

Much obliged for sharing your infos and opinions :)

Peace!

Durban

Hi @Durban..... and welcome to the asylum. Hope you'll stick around and give us your infos and opinions as well. :biggrin:

Seems a like a good place to do so :) I'm fairly new to vaping. Been medicating for about 15 years now, but the last 10 years I've mostly had a kind of a love-hate relationship with it. Now that since a few months I've been introduced to vaping by a friend, I've come to see that that hate part probably comes from the combustion and negative side effects from it. When vaping all feels so pure, energetic, and positive, whilst when combusting (especially when combined with tobacco and in too high a dose) I tend to feel much more tired and negative...

Anyway, maybe too much information, but it's good to be here, looking forward to reading more from you guys, and hopefully I'll be able to share soon some as well. (hopefully the linx gaia will be in my hands soon)

especially when combined with tobacco

Hello.... and wecome.. ^^^does this mean your from Europe..??? Edit:- don't worry I saw your other post that says where you are..

What vapes do you use while you wait for your linx..???

Last edited:
Hello, everyone. Old retired guy from the Midwest. Long time grower, smoker, drinker.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back