Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Community Who Are You and What Are You In For?

Local city pools and Therapy pools only charge $2, and your caregiver is free.
Patty and I worked out in a pool daily, but Patty developed an allergy to Bromine, which is what they use
in all Local therapy pools.
There are private and YMCA pools that use chlorine, but they charge too much for us to go... so our swimming days are done for now!
You are most fortunate to have a pool!

Veterans need inspirational advocates!
@Vitolo I'm just born to a DAD that made good choices.
The POOL was $3,600 in 1964.
When we move from South Central LOS ANGELES to the BEACH 1960 the family thought my Dad was crazy to move to the Country?

I need to realize other's are not as fortunate.

We moved to HAWAII however the house in a SURF TOWN he saved.

I live there now so I thank him.

The swimming pool is a nice touch.

Too bad I'm F^CK'D UP!

Too bad I'm F^CK'D UP!
Ain't nothing wrong with you that some vapor could not cure!
Be cool, and enjoy your great position in the Universe.
Thank God, and of course in your heart, thank Dad every day.
Post plenty of pictures.
I am a fan.

I'm NorVape!

Smoked a lot, switched to vaping in 2013, due to health reasons. Knew nobody that vaped, and had to find all the info my self. Found FC. Haven't been active lately, du to real life. Logged onto FC and found a DM telling me about this place, and as some of you know, I LOVE discussing vapes haha.

See you guys around!
Welcome old friend! Beyond excited to see you here!

Heck, we learn here from each other every day.
I think that each catastrophe in life has made me a better person.
I believe that of all of us.
Every time we leap over the river to escape the hunter... and our tail gets wet...
we learn something new, and become better individuals.
That is the Universe's way.
Nobody knows except for my Patty, and I will share it with you now.
14 years ago, I was in a coma for 5.5 weeks. This was not my first.
I had a head injury and fell into a week long coma 10 years before that.
I rehabed fast from that one, but one thing I know is I felt closer to being what was intended of me after that.
Then I had a concussion five years later, and felt more humble, and that I had a debt to repay to the Universe.
Second coma was all that any of you guys knew about.....
You all knew about the raid on our home as well.
That set me back mentally/developmentally a couple of years ..... but it set both me and Patty back a lifetime of confidence, and crippled us for a time.
We never thought we would heal, but we are healing.... and I only feel more humbled by the Universe's way.
Sit back now, and count the time's that the way of the Universe gave you something every time that something was taken.
Think hard, I know everyone has "things" in there... all of us do .
How many times have you experienced what seemed like divine intervention?
As one starts with their youth, and the neglects they experienced as a child.........
and remembers the times.......
... Everyone walks away a better person from that "Memory Session/Reminder"
Humility makes us want to share and repay our fortune.
Each time we walk down memory lane, and think again of the "things", we become better persons.

Hey all, tons of familiar faces over here. Should I have left my shoes at the door? I didn't wear socks, so...

I've been vaporizing since probably 2012. My cousin had a knockoff Vapor Brothers box vape he had gotten off eBay. He always preferred bong rips so it sat neglected on his desk. I noticed it in his room one day and questioned it - we plugged her in and fired it up. The taste was unbelievable! For the first time in my life, I could TRULY taste the material. "How could anybody still smoke with this technology available!?" I used to think to myself.
I always hated that scorched throat feeling a big bong snap would give you. This vapor was so much cooler, and not harsh at all. I was instantly converted. Thankfully, my cousin ended up giving me the vape, which I brought home and quickly set up. O-Pen was just coming to CA medical dispensaries with C02 oil cartridges. I had gotten a doctors recommendation for cannabis after consulting about whether it could help with mental health conditions. Between the box at home, and the pen on the go, I had fully converted to vapor. Unfortunately, since it wasn't a real VB box, it didn't last too long now that it was getting some actual use. Went back to combustion. Water tools. Never did like smoking dry, always preferred some water filtration.

One day my uncle brought over a Volcano Classic from his buddy, a long time friend of the family who had used it during his fight with cancer;, but ultimately switched to edibles. It quickly became my daily driver, which I enjoyed for many years from morning to night. I had stopped using the prefilled pen cartridges, and refusing to combust, I would load up my backpack and bring my volcano everywhere. Everyone enjoyed it, though none of my friends ever did switch to vaporizing, I was thankful to be able to enjoy thousands of fun filled bags with friends and family!

Starting dabbling with extracts every once in a blue moon with the nail and dome, then to the domeless Ti. Played with a lot more flower vapes. Arizers, Vapcaps. Now within the last year or so I've switched to predominantly concentrates for home and portable use. Quartz bangers, E-Nails, wax pens.

Going to enjoy interacting with this community! "I feel like I know all you guys, so... we won't have that awkward get-to-know each other stage."

Hey all, tons of familiar faces over here. Should I have left my shoes at the door? I didn't wear socks, so...

I've been vaporizing since probably 2012. My cousin had a knockoff Vapor Brothers box vape he had gotten off eBay. He always preferred bong rips so it sat neglected on his desk. I noticed it in his room one day and questioned it - we plugged her in and fired it up. The taste was unbelievable! For the first time in my life, I could TRULY taste the material. "How could anybody still smoke with this technology available!?" I used to think to myself.
I always hated that scorched throat feeling a big bong snap would give you. This vapor was so much cooler, and not harsh at all. I was instantly converted. Thankfully, my cousin ended up giving me the vape, which I brought home and quickly set up. O-Pen was just coming to CA medical dispensaries with C02 oil cartridges. I had gotten a doctors recommendation for cannabis after consulting about whether it could help with mental health conditions. Between the box at home, and the pen on the go, I had fully converted to vapor. Unfortunately, since it wasn't a real VB box, it didn't last too long now that it was getting some actual use. Went back to combustion. Water tools. Never did like smoking dry, always preferred some water filtration.

One day my uncle brought over a Volcano Classic from his buddy, a long time friend of the family who had used it during his fight with cancer;, but ultimately switched to edibles. It quickly became my daily driver, which I enjoyed for many years from morning to night. I had stopped using the prefilled pen cartridges, and refusing to combust, I would load up my backpack and bring my volcano everywhere. Everyone enjoyed it, though none of my friends ever did switch to vaporizing, I was thankful to be able to enjoy thousands of fun filled bags with friends and family!

Starting dabbling with extracts every once in a blue moon with the nail and dome, then to the domeless Ti. Played with a lot more flower vapes. Arizers, Vapcaps. Now within the last year or so I've switched to predominantly concentrates for home and portable use. Quartz bangers, E-Nails, wax pens.

Going to enjoy interacting with this community! "I feel like I know all you guys, so... we won't have that awkward get-to-know each other stage."

Stoked to see you over here old friend! Welcome!

I'm laughing out loud too at the image of you with a Volcano strapped to your back, spreading bags far and wide and from coast to coast....sort of the modern vape version of Johnny Appleseed! :wink::biggrin: Or maybe a Ninja Fighting Turtle look but with a Volcano on your back instead of a shell. I need to stop now...I'm regressing and besides, I'm so old I never watched the turtles. LOL

Let me add my warm welcome. :thumbsup:

I'm laughing out loud too at the image of you with a Volcano strapped to your back, spreading bags far and wide and from coast to coast....sort of the modern vape version of Johnny Appleseed! :wink::biggrin: Or maybe a Ninja Fighting Turtle look but with a Volcano on your back instead of a shell. I need to stop now...I'm regressing and besides, I'm so old I never watched the turtles. LOL

Let me add my warm welcome. :thumbsup:

You're close.

48257-et.jpg

Well well... look what you've done with the place, motg, it looks gorgeous.:wave:

Don't mind me while I have a look around. Lots of friendly faces I see. Cant wait to get cozy in the concentrate threads!
Please do old friend! Stoked to see more of my concentrate people here lately :biggrin:

Hey all, Derrrpp here. :wave: Some of you may recognize me from a certain other forum on the interwebs that I've been on for a couple years now. Just found this place. I see lots of familiar faces. Looking forward to my stay here. When do I get one of those jacket thingies? :smoke:

:peace:

Hello all,
New forum and I finally get to change my name to what I wanted it to be. Lol. Some may recognize my avatar, others will not Just heard about this place today and thought I would take a look around.

Hi All

In another world in am 4tokin. After a shitty few years i am rising from the ashes, hence Phoenix.

For those that don't know me I am a cannabis tragic. Growing, vaping cannabis and dabbling in the world of concentrates.

Got my chair and:popcorn: now for some catching up.:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back