Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

The WS doesn't do anything different than the Nano. Both heat herb to the point of combustion & extract them well. What I mean by next level is the matching wooden stems, titanium heater cover, VapCap compatibility, generally unbreakable attachments & all in one package.

Good reasons! :headbang:

You have a fine arsenal there @Dynalowrider & a rock solid log vape will round it out nicely. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the much lower draw restriction in the capless Ti tip & negligible restriction in the glass stem & GonG. Keen as a bean to see pics of your new baby. I have a thing for black walnut.

Wow, had some great days with my boys these past few days, had em for 4 woot woot! So my 13 year old and I were in the shop working wood Saturday. He wanted to turn a pen, I dint know who it was for but knew he was doing Blackwood. He did his thing while I did mine. I was working up some Amboyna bodies, speaking of which I only have 2 left that arent spoken for. Thought I would have them to list at my site but they are going quick. I will post a pic of single that needs a home below. My son worked his piece I looked at it a time or two but was busy with all I had on my list. He got it done and put in my hand. He said I know you like Blackwood and I wanted to do it for you. Gosh my grin grew to a smile and talk about proud, wow what a great thing he did for me. I have been toting it everywhere clipped to my collar of my shirt. He asked me what do I think its worth, why heck its priceless I cant put a price on it nor will I try!

BPmAcET.jpg

It looks like it has gold clip center and tip but its copper. This piece is solid and sleek ohhh how I love Blackwood and how much more I love my son! What a kid I have, what 3 kids I have, I am such a lucky guy. Having come up the hard way and learned it just the same to have gone through all I have and am in a place now in my life to have 3 amazing sons that are truly upstanding respectful kind loving kids!

My oldest has 3 days left at his summer job and has a fire in him for work that is just awesome. I am so proud of him as well! My youngest is is growing so quickly, think its more that time is flying by. He has a bday in October, gosh they grow up so quick.

I was thinking and I know I mentioned it having gotten all those white dimmers, not knowing what I would do with them if anything I had to get some more dials lasered and thought why not get the white ones done as well. I remember a few of you all saying you would like to be able to see the numbers better. Thought why not get the white done as well and if any of you all want another dimmer with a white dial I will have em and when I get em I will post up here for you all to see.

Here is that Amboyna WS body

qNYVI5U.jpg

LEhgrqF.jpg

I have one more similar to this one I need to turn this week. The two pics above are front and back, if anyone would like to grab it pls let me know.

@Dynalowrider Yours is headed to the PO shortly and you should have it by middle of the week, tracking email went out yesterday. I saw this comment early and was thinking you were living a day ahead of me for sure lol! Yeah that pic I can almost see it in my head, believe when I was shooting all those that day I had a hard time getting that piece to pose right and finally said screw it rrrrrr, it is what it is and so is life. I am anxious to hear what you think and am sure @momofthegoons & @Stevenski have helped out with all your questions. If you have any more pls ask em!

Thanks MOM & Stevenski realy appreciate you both stepping up and pitching in!

@Baron23 Hey hey, good to see you round boss! Got drawn for early Teal end of next month, all the way over by the mighty mississippi, ohhhhhhh got it for the final day, taking my oldest 2 hoping its a great day! Hoping all is well bro!

@Baron23 Hey hey, good to see you round boss! Got drawn for early Teal end of next month, all the way over by the mighty mississippi, ohhhhhhh got it for the final day, taking my oldest 2 hoping its a great day! Hoping all is well bro!

Hi Ed - man, I love hearing you go on about your love of your boys and the things you guys do together. My son is 23 and we still strive to make time to do some stuff together. In a few weeks we are going to Tampa for him to meet some cousins he has never met before and for us to do some fishing in the mangrove islands there in the bay. Great Snook and redfish and sometimes you can get some nice sea trout (speckled trout...not really a trout) and mangrove snappers. Can't wait.

We have early teal open here from 16 - 30 Sep but I don't go. Its still really hot out and I still have a skeet tournament in that period. Too dang early for duck hunting. But we will be back on the goose week of Thanksgiving and ducks in Jan on Long Island.

Good luck and be safe on your hunt, my friend.

Got my WoodScents in yesterday. I love the way it is integrated with the VapCap. No waiting for the click. Just load and vape. Once it's up to temp, the WS keeps on giving. Ed and I were texting when I first tried it, (with Super Lemon Haze), and I couldn't hit the right letters. I realized I was toast, first time out on my WS. I had to quit texting, I was so vaked.
Damn, I'm in love with this thing. It's almost too easy to vape with the WS.
If you already have the WS, then you know what I'm talking about. If you don't have a WS, then get one. You won't regret it.
Thanks for all the help Ed. Doc

Now I'm not superstitious, (just carefull), but there is a number 13 on the bottom of my WS. I got around to reading all the papers that came with my WS. I found a QC check list, and that's the serial number of my WS. I hope it isn't unlucky.
I just tried a little nug of "Dutch Cheese". Damn, that worked.
Sorry I forgot what I was doing. I sure do like my WS. Doc

Good morning everyone, gosh I have been busy busy! Have gotten a lot of work done in the shop and most importantly spent a lot of great time with my girl and our kids! Spent last week and the holiday with my girl, was a short weekend with my boys, one weekend I have em 2 nights 3 days the next weekend I have em 3 nights 4 days, still get em every weekend just 2 of em every month are shorter than the other 2. Down here in the South, fried catfish is a big deal, there is about 6-8 maybe more catfish houses within 30 miles of me, probably more, like I said its a big deal. There is one that I have never been to at the farthest of the 30 miles, have been told its the best around. Gosh and was it ever, they even had the trophies and awards on the wall to prove it. Was voted the best in America in 2013! Ohhh I got ignorant in there, all you can eat for $15 uhhh say what!!!

andj4ax.jpg

Fried catfish strips, fried corn nuggets, rrrrr fried hush puppies with jalapenos and steak fries ooooweeee, I cant tell you how many plates I ate or how many glasses of sweet tea I drank, I told my girl I was going to eat so much I would be miserable the rest of the night. Rrrrrrr and had to have the homemade peach cobbler for desert. For the holiday I got a great Korean style rib recipe, being a total carnivore I had to add to the grill, did link sausage and rib eyes as well.

qKHcGrC.jpg

Keep in mind it was just me and her, the next day she had a sack of meat to take home and to work! Yall know I dont do it any other way, its all or nothing!

Its finally getting a little cooler here, the last couple mornings I know one was in the 50's it has been so nice omgosh its so getting close to my time of the year! My girl and I are even talking about getting married next month if it works out like we like. Got a little time we have planned off together and want to make it happen. Nothing big or fancy, we are just so ready to be together and married, gosh I cant wait!

So I got a load of wood in and went to work this is what I got going on

J46VDBm.jpg

Paduak and Purpleheart

VUbJImv.jpg

This is that new batch of Thuya, its not quite are dark in tone

RCp1uN9.jpg

Have said before its so hard to see whats inside of Cocobolo, got this block in, its so stinking expensive I saw this block and was kinda bummed at first look, you can see why

0Q474C9.jpg

Ohhh my frown quickly went away

At6N74h.jpg

WOW what a rainbow of colors this thing has, ohhhh and would you get a look at this piece

qPhjwWO.jpg

Even dug around through my hoard and found some Camphor Burl, gotta say OMGOSH

jpcRhx6.jpg

This piece is gone and only have a couple blocks left I gotta turn.

One of my kids was in the shop with me yesterday, wanted something to do so I got him some wood to turn, its not quite the same shape on the upper end as its supposed to be but hey its his first and was just giving him the over all of what it should be like. Its a walnut and if anyone wants it let me know. I know he would be super happy to hear it!

I am not sure how many of you follow me on IG, I know some of you do. Its easier for me to do quick posts up there and short shout outs, I post all these sooner there and some go quicker to the people that do follow me there. If you all see something you like above and want more info hit me up!

@Baron23 Uhhhh hope you arent in Tampa right now bro!!! Ohhh I love salt water fishing, eating specs and reds rrrrrr! Yeah I agree its way to hot still but if there is a season other than salt and pepper then we will be taking advantage of it lol! Good luck at the tournament, we gotta get some shots off several times in the next couple weeks before the hunt. We may do that this afternoon, gotta sight in there bows I got em for Christmas this past, got archery season opening next month also woot woot! Gotta make sure those arrow are still flying right! Hope you are safe my man and wish you well!

@Dynalowrider Wow sounds like you are really enjoying the WS and I am so happy to read this! I remember after we spoke the other day that we had in the past, wow I have been doing this for a long time, its always great reconnect with folks from the past and still have them enjoy what I do! Ahh 13 is only unlucky if you think about it to much, I wouldnt give it another thought myself just hit that thing!

@momofthegoons Cant go wrong!

@CarolKing I couldnt agree more!

Alright gotta get to work, alot to do and alot may not get done lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh I got ignorant in there, all you can eat for $15 uhhh say what!!!
Lmao.... well I know how you roll and this doesn't surprise me in the least. I know you love your 'vittles.' :dog:

Ed's always texting me and asking what I'm making for dinner, lol.... You would have loved dinner last night! Scalloped potatoes with Honey Baked Ham.... green beans..... comfort food. Probably not enough meat for you though.... :tongue:

My girl and I are even talking about getting married next month
Woot!!!!! :aaaaa: Congratulations Ed!!!!

Sigh... God I love Cocobolo....... It's really one of my favorites.

One of my kids was in the shop with me yesterday, wanted something to do so I got him some wood to turn
Lol... look at little man! Like I said on IG I knew this day would come. All your talk about needing more hands and cloning yourself...:biggrin: This was a natural progression. Not so worried about his tootsies, but get some safety glasses on that boy!

Good morning everyone, gosh I have been busy busy! Have gotten a lot of work done in the shop and most importantly spent a lot of great time with my girl and our kids! Spent last week and the holiday with my girl, was a short weekend with my boys, one weekend I have em 2 nights 3 days the next weekend I have em 3 nights 4 days, still get em every weekend just 2 of em every month are shorter than the other 2. Down here in the South, fried catfish is a big deal, there is about 6-8 maybe more catfish houses within 30 miles of me, probably more, like I said its a big deal. There is one that I have never been to at the farthest of the 30 miles, have been told its the best around. Gosh and was it ever, they even had the trophies and awards on the wall to prove it. Was voted the best in America in 2013! Ohhh I got ignorant in there, all you can eat for $15 uhhh say what!!!

andj4ax.jpg

Fried catfish strips, fried corn nuggets, rrrrr fried hush puppies with jalapenos and steak fries ooooweeee, I cant tell you how many plates I ate or how many glasses of sweet tea I drank, I told my girl I was going to eat so much I would be miserable the rest of the night. Rrrrrrr and had to have the homemade peach cobbler for desert. For the holiday I got a great Korean style rib recipe, being a total carnivore I had to add to the grill, did link sausage and rib eyes as well.

qKHcGrC.jpg

Keep in mind it was just me and her, the next day she had a sack of meat to take home and to work! Yall know I dont do it any other way, its all or nothing!

Its finally getting a little cooler here, the last couple mornings I know one was in the 50's it has been so nice omgosh its so getting close to my time of the year! My girl and I are even talking about getting married next month if it works out like we like. Got a little time we have planned off together and want to make it happen. Nothing big or fancy, we are just so ready to be together and married, gosh I cant wait!

So I got a load of wood in and went to work this is what I got going on

J46VDBm.jpg

Paduak and Purpleheart

VUbJImv.jpg

This is that new batch of Thuya, its not quite are dark in tone

RCp1uN9.jpg

Have said before its so hard to see whats inside of Cocobolo, got this block in, its so stinking expensive I saw this block and was kinda bummed at first look, you can see why

0Q474C9.jpg

Ohhh my frown quickly went away

At6N74h.jpg

WOW what a rainbow of colors this thing has, ohhhh and would you get a look at this piece

qPhjwWO.jpg

Even dug around through my hoard and found some Camphor Burl, gotta say OMGOSH

jpcRhx6.jpg

This piece is gone and only have a couple blocks left I gotta turn.

One of my kids was in the shop with me yesterday, wanted something to do so I got him to turn his first log, its not quite the same shape on the upper end as its supposed to be but hey its his first and was just giving him the over all of what it should be like. Its a walnut and if anyone wants it let me know. I know he would be super happy to hear it!

IJuz1sj.jpg

I am not sure how many of you follow me on IG, I know some of you do. Its easier for me to do quick posts up there and short shout outs, I post all these sooner there and some go quicker to the people that do follow me there. If you all see something you like above and want more info hit me up!

@Baron23 Uhhhh hope you arent in Tampa right now bro!!! Ohhh I love salt water fishing, eating specs and reds rrrrrr! Yeah I agree its way to hot still but if there is a season other than salt and pepper then we will be taking advantage of it lol! Good luck at the tournament, we gotta get some shots off several times in the next couple weeks before the hunt. We may do that this afternoon, gotta sight in there bows I got em for Christmas this past, got archery season opening next month also woot woot! Gotta make sure those arrow are still flying right! Hope you are safe my man and wish you well!

@Dynalowrider Wow sounds like you are really enjoying the WS and I am so happy to read this! I remember after we spoke the other day that we had in the past, wow I have been doing this for a long time, its always great reconnect with folks from the past and still have them enjoy what I do! Ahh 13 is only unlucky if you think about it to much, I wouldnt give it another thought myself just hit that thing!

@momofthegoons Cant go wrong!

@CarolKing I couldnt agree more!

Alright gotta get to work, alot to do and alot may not get done lol!

Hi Ed - wow, love reading posts from you. You are so high on life, so positive, so engaged with your kids and GF and seem to just love life to the hilt. Its GREAT to read about. You are, to me, an enthusiast. Many people have levied the criticism toward me over my life that I'm too intense. I tell them I'm just enthusiastic. :-)

Catfish, huh? Used to go to Warner Robbins, GA (bout 20 miles south of Macon) in the 80's and there were a few really great, home style serving, all you can eat, catfish houses. Catfish, greens, fried ocra, cornbread, cole slaw, etc. LOVE IT. If you ain't eaten fried catfish, don't turn your nose up at it...its wonderful and sitting in a home style serving restaurant (think at a big table with all of the sides in big bowls to be passed around) is the best.

Now, we also seem to share taste in meat because I think my little eye spies a rib-eye!! um....drool.

Got one more skeet tournament for the year and perhaps that's it for me. 65 and been shooting registered skeet regularly for 25 years. Used to shoot 15-16 tournaments a season. Now, its just too much like work and I think I will leave it to younger people.

But, I have been shooting a lot of sporting clays and five stand and waterfowl season is just around the corner. Bought a new set of waders at Cabelas and need to get them wet. haha Got an upland hunt (yeah, preserve birds cause there ain't a wild game bird within 300 miles of me) for Nov.

Fishing trip to Tampa with my son is two weeks. In the next couple of days, I have to reach out to my cousins down there and the guide and see if its still feasible. I think they are going to get hammered later tonight. Wow...I worry about them.

You take care, partner.

Good morning, wow had some great days so far this past week. I mentioned my gal and I have been talking marriage, well we have set a date for middle of next month woot woot! We have spoken to my pastor, got the church for that night, tonight we will talk to the ladies about what all this will entail. I am so excited and anxious to marry my girl, she is an amazing woman, honestly she has such a sweet tender spirit that is the first thing anyone sees. She is my biggest supporter and such an encouragement and always has the best advise. I am truly the luckiest man, she says she is lucky but she has no idea what she has done for me and continues to do, I am blessed!

The last week before this past one days were cool and comfortable, the last 2 days here have been in the low 90's ohh so not done with summer just yet ughhh. Have had the boys shooting skeet gearing up for our big hunt next weekend so gotta shake the rest of them boys. I so out shot both of my oldest, went through a box of shells myself only missing twice, its on!

So needless to say I have a lot going on in the next few weeks lol!

I have wanted to do this for a while and just havent had a whole lot of time but took some the other day and did this

azlfVX9.jpg

Still gotta work out the layout for the pattern but is looking good so far. Takes quite a bit more work but feel its all worth it in the end. I really dig the green myself. What you all think?

Oh BTW, glad to see I picked up a few more followers at IG, so some of yall have already seen this. If you arent already following me then you oughta!

@momofthegoons Yes you do know how I roll, I roll hard with a full belly RRRRR! Thanks for the congrats, we are sure excited! Omgosh that Cocobolo is so sweet! He had in his flip flops and was doing the fine finish work, he has a face shield on for the rough stuff, just at the end you gotta get a clean look. All is well though and no loss or harm has been done.

@Baron23 Wow my man thanks so much for the understanding and I know the feeling, have been said to be intense many times myself and hey thats ok I am intense at times, I am intense about life and living it! I have said it before I am not one to sit still and let the grass grow around me, screw that, I gotta be living it and giving it hell all the time! Ohhh you are so my kinda guy, I know we would hit it off bro, fish on friday and in the duck blind on Saturday grilling birds on sunday woot woot!!! Good luck on the fishing trip and I so wanna see pics, if I dont see em I dont wanna hear any tales, no pics no fish!

Gotta get my butt moving got orders to fill some wood that needs turning and time to do with my girl before we do church tonight and meet with the ladies from the church. Its a small one and all are pretty much family, they are excited as we are and ready to decorate and get this going!

Glad you finally set the nuptials date. We will all be thinking about you on your wedding day. Wishing you all the happiness in the world.

That WS above looks awesome in the green. Keep on churning out these beautiful pieces and sending the pics.

Now I'm not superstitious, (just carefull), but there is a number 13 on the bottom of my WS. I got around to reading all the papers that came with my WS. I found a QC check list, and that's the serial number of my WS. I hope it isn't unlucky.
I just tried a little nug of "Dutch Cheese". Damn, that worked.
Sorry I forgot what I was doing. I sure do like my WS. Doc

That's pretty cool! Mine didn't have a number :(

Congrats on setting the date for the big day!! God bless! @Ed's TnT

Good morning, wow had some great days so far this past week. I mentioned my gal and I have been talking marriage, well we have set a date for middle of next month woot woot! We have spoken to my pastor, got the church for that night, tonight we will talk to the ladies about what all this will entail. I am so excited and anxious to marry my girl, she is an amazing woman, honestly she has such a sweet tender spirit that is the first thing anyone sees. She is my biggest supporter and such an encouragement and always has the best advise. I am truly the luckiest man, she says she is lucky but she has no idea what she has done for me and continues to do, I am blessed!

The last week before this past one days were cool and comfortable, the last 2 days here have been in the low 90's ohh so not done with summer just yet ughhh. Have had the boys shooting skeet gearing up for our big hunt next weekend so gotta shake the rest of them boys. I so out shot both of my oldest, went through a box of shells myself only missing twice, its on!

So needless to say I have a lot going on in the next few weeks lol!

I have wanted to do this for a while and just havent had a whole lot of time but took some the other day and did this

azlfVX9.jpg

Still gotta work out the layout for the pattern but is looking good so far. Takes quite a bit more work but feel its all worth it in the end. I really dig the green myself. What you all think?

Oh BTW, glad to see I picked up a few more followers at IG, so some of yall have already seen this. If you arent already following me then you oughta!

@momofthegoons Yes you do know how I roll, I roll hard with a full belly RRRRR! Thanks for the congrats, we are sure excited! Omgosh that Cocobolo is so sweet! He had in his flip flops and was doing the fine finish work, he has a face shield on for the rough stuff, just at the end you gotta get a clean look. All is well though and no loss or harm has been done.

@Baron23 Wow my man thanks so much for the understanding and I know the feeling, have been said to be intense many times myself and hey thats ok I am intense at times, I am intense about life and living it! I have said it before I am not one to sit still and let the grass grow around me, screw that, I gotta be living it and giving it hell all the time! Ohhh you are so my kinda guy, I know we would hit it off bro, fish on friday and in the duck blind on Saturday grilling birds on sunday woot woot!!! Good luck on the fishing trip and I so wanna see pics, if I dont see em I dont wanna hear any tales, no pics no fish!

Gotta get my butt moving got orders to fill some wood that needs turning and time to do with my girl before we do church tonight and meet with the ladies from the church. Its a small one and all are pretty much family, they are excited as we are and ready to decorate and get this going!
Congrats on the upcoming nuptials, Ed!! :clap::thumbsup::dogpile: That's just terrific news.

Yep, I bet we would get along famously.

Going out on the bay tomorrow after rock fish...everybody else calls them striped bass. Then Friday with my son to Tampa to see cousins and fish snook and redfish...maybe some mangrove snappers too. Good table fair.

Not sure what you are showing me in that pic, but I like the green and the WS cutouts. Looks very cool.

Take care, my friend, and I will bring back pics of the fish....whoot whoot! LOL

Congratulations on the pending nuptials Ed :cheers:. I love the LED lighting although green is not my colour (blue man here). Glad to see it is all coming together for you mate.

Anyone know what the three red orings are for that came with WS?
From what I understand, Ed intends these to be slipped over the air path to make a better seal with the glass stems.

I haven't used them yet because I have a Dynavap tip that I inserted in the glass tube with a 1/4" silicone ring. I prefer that to using the glass stem with just a screen.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back