Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

I have just emailed you @Ed's TnT
I guess I am soon to be in the running for a WS :)
I'm excited for you felvapes. A log vape is an experience unto itself.... and I think you will like it. It's the ultimate in conserving herb and can be used for aroma therapy... I love log vapes.

Having used a Dynavap you shouldn't have any problems with draw or the other issues that noobs to log vapes often encounter. I can't wait to see what yours looks like and hear your thoughts.

Log vapes are incredible aromatherapy devices (if that is your thing). Congratulations on getting a WS as it is one vape that will compliment your existing arsenal nicely.

@felvapes I love mine, but, I am very simple. Rubbed it down last night, so beautiful.

This is a general question. I think Ed had VVPS (?), the more regulated heat supply system?
Is that usually available from him? It isn't now, but I assume Eds out. I looked on line, most of the ones I see
are humongous, ew. Or any suggestions?

I got my vvps from eBay
$12 or something like that...
Works great
Just need a WS to go with it now
Went to order one and ed is out of stock on the base model I wanted
I can't afford the extra $30 odd for next model up... That's like 50-60 AUD

Waiting impatiently now
Have been itching for a week to buy and now my money here I can't put it in my cart

VAS is making me want to buy now...hates waiting
Trying to resist a different purchase instead to calm the Vas as a WS is what I want right now :(

VAS is making me want to buy now...hates waiting
Trying to resist a different purchase instead to calm the Vas as a WS is what I want right now :(
Lol... waiting is hard.

Ed's having electrical issues in his shop right now. Had to dig a new trench and rewire. But according to his IG feed he feels he'll be up and running again by tomorrow.

My bet is he'll have something for you to look at shortly.

Resist the urge.... :lol:

I've already been waiting a week
Now I need to wait more :( :(
Double sad face
If I had more dollars I'd get the next model up but daughter starts uni next month and text books cost money....

Ahhhh VAS

So Ed saw my post and changed the button so I could add to cart
I have paid and ordered now
But he said it will not be sent till next Monday

Ahhhh
I will be waiting for ever for this WS to arrive....

So Ed saw my post and changed the button so I could add to cart
I have paid and ordered now
But he said it will not be sent till next Monday

Ahhhh
I will be waiting for ever for this WS to arrive....
Lmao... I knew something like this was going to happen. No way was Ed going to let you squeak by and go buy a different vape. Not when you need a WS in your arsenal! :dog:

In all seriousness, I'm glad he could make it happen for you. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

Hey hey everyone, hoping all is well out there. Been in the shop giving it hell as always even had to rewire the shop from the service pole, seems I had a short somewhere in the pipe buried in the ground. All I can think is that I may have nicked it when pushing the pipe over it and thats what done it. Had 240 across one leg and nothing across the other. Lost a couple shop lights when it shorted so I order a 6 pack of 4,000 lumen LED shop lights from amazon at $135 are you kidding. Put them with the other 6 pack I got a bit back and I have so much light in both shops now its crazy bright, I love it! All is good and I got chips flying and making man glitter lol.

Did an interview with Vootra that you all can check out here if you like, was a neat opportunity to get the word out for wood and what I love to do, pls have a look.

The karelian burl and the amboyna have been fun to work. Amboyna is always exciting with its fragrant aroma and beautiful figure its my favorite burl hands down. Have a couple of those left that I will be adding to the site next week. Sold several of them early after getting em and cant believe I still have a couple left. Even have a couple of the Karelian left as well, figure they will both move really quick once they post to the site.

You all know I do live edge from time to time and have this gnarly Maple Burl blank I am going to turn into a WS. This piece is just nasty looking to most but underneath and even at some of the live edge areas I feel its going to be a stunner

Maple-Burl-Wood-Scents-Blank-b-Ed-s-Tn-T.png

Maple-Burl-Wood-Scents-Blank-Ed-s-Tn-T.png

Whats your thoughts? I love making magic.

Got alot going on round here and even a trip Spain in March, woot woot! Cant wait to go, meeting up with several heavies in the industry and to meet several long time friends for the first time ever, what a blast it will be. Can you believe I will be hanging out and grilling with @phattpiggie & @Aezhenn just to name a couple.

Lol @Stevenski you killing me.

@momofthegoons conservation is key. Thanks for spreading the word of my electrical issues, was tough but all is good and back up and running.

@Whisper Thanks for grabbing one I will have it out to you tomorrow.

@felvapes Bro I understand the delay and is frustrating but cant stop bad juju. I have done you a solid though, I have one piece of walnut that has some curl in it some burl and varying tones but is so hard to show in a pic, Its by far the best I have done in this species and hope you like it as much as I enjoyed turning it. Will be sending you tracking info tomorrow sir.

Alright yall, off to church this morning and then taking a couple kids hunting this afternoon, so hope we get lucky and wish you a great rest of your weekend.

Hey hey everyone, hoping all is well out there. Been in the shop giving it hell as always even had to rewire the shop from the service pole, seems I had a short somewhere in the pipe buried in the ground. All I can think is that I may have nicked it when pushing the pipe over it and thats what done it. Had 240 across one leg and nothing across the other. Lost a couple shop lights when it shorted so I order a 6 pack of 4,000 lumen LED shop lights from amazon at $135 are you kidding. Put them with the other 6 pack I got a bit back and I have so much light in both shops now its crazy bright, I love it! All is good and I got chips flying and making man glitter lol.

Did an interview with Vootra that you all can check out here if you like, was a neat opportunity to get the word out for wood and what I love to do, pls have a look.

The karelian burl and the amboyna have been fun to work. Amboyna is always exciting with its fragrant aroma and beautiful figure its my favorite burl hands down. Have a couple of those left that I will be adding to the site next week. Sold several of them early after getting em and cant believe I still have a couple left. Even have a couple of the Karelian left as well, figure they will both move really quick once they post to the site.

You all know I do live edge from time to time and have this gnarly Maple Burl blank I am going to turn into a WS. This piece is just nasty looking to most but underneath and even at some of the live edge areas I feel its going to be a stunner

Maple-Burl-Wood-Scents-Blank-b-Ed-s-Tn-T.png

Maple-Burl-Wood-Scents-Blank-Ed-s-Tn-T.png

Whats your thoughts? I love making magic.

Got alot going on round here and even a trip Spain in March, woot woot! Cant wait to go, meeting up with several heavies in the industry and to meet several long time friends for the first time ever, what a blast it will be. Can you believe I will be hanging out and grilling with @phattpiggie & @Aezhenn just to name a couple.

Lol @Stevenski you killing me.

@momofthegoons conservation is key. Thanks for spreading the word of my electrical issues, was tough but all is good and back up and running.

@Whisper Thanks for grabbing one I will have it out to you tomorrow.

@felvapes Bro I understand the delay and is frustrating but cant stop bad juju. I have done you a solid though, I have one piece of walnut that has some curl in it some burl and varying tones but is so hard to show in a pic, Its by far the best I have done in this species and hope you like it as much as I enjoyed turning it. Will be sending you tracking info tomorrow sir.

Alright yall, off to church this morning and then taking a couple kids hunting this afternoon, so hope we get lucky and wish you a great rest of your weekend.
Can't wait to see and feel and use my WS
Look forward to it's arrival mate, cheers

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back