Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

That is buckeye.
Sounds like the name of a James Bond villain,
1623503269601.png

I have run my WS from my heated Makita jacket via a buck converter, any battery 12v to 30v will work, my latest battery I talked about is 200ah Lifepo4 prismatic that is far from portable...just off-grid.
Buck converters (mini dc to dc power supply)I own and use, you can plug any battery or wall wart into these and adjust the output to your liking (11.4v for me, only on 12.35v above to burn off some aromatherapy oil spill smell :disgust: )
1624511897980.jpg

Buy from eBay, Aliexpress, DHGate etc and the following leads to screw into the power supply of choice from above,
1624511122453.png

i have run in a bit of a financial fix, and for a terrible moment i considered seeling my woodscents - i am really not vaping that much at all atm. but it just feels .. given owning this woodscents, that hers / his / its place is here with me.
i have not owned a lot of vaporizers, but certainly more than were 'required'. but counting vaporisers is not the same as counting woodscents. i only have this one. i'll have to find sth else to sell.
a little bewildering what kind of attachment i developed for it. there have always been objects like that in my life, the kind where calling it 'object' feels a little insulting even. sitting there in its corner, silently waiting its turn, i think it is listening. i spent a little time browsing through woodscents threads tonight, admiring other owner's pictures. while i do like how mine looks, there is a seemingly endless stream of different possibilities, alternate realities with other woodscents in my life. but this isnt about looks alone for sure. true love never is.

I concur with you both. The log as done by Ed is a thing of simple , natural beauty.

I also dont have many different vapes. Most I use for a bit & end up giving them away. Not so with the Ed's. It just continues to scratch my itch in a most satisfying way most every day. I've two more coming for a friend & myself.

My original has begun to gracefully show its age. With small wear marks & chips that just further add to its character for me.

Last edited:
1st time post/VAPORASYLUM and thanks: I received my Cocobolo XL Kit a couple weeks ago. Being at home (90%), I have not/not-willing to use any other device other than WS. Amazing how this little gem of ingenuity consistently puts out the best vape. Consistent on every level! plus speaking with Ed is also a treat. It‘s been very good learning from the posts here. thanks

Tips, Stingers, Stems & WOODSCENTS (MAW)

If you buy a Woodscents @Jeff D you will not go wrong. Couple of reasons to consider it over the competition.
  • DV compatible gives options
  • 12V input gives a lot of power options
  • It hits hard & you can tune it just right for you with a VVPS
  • Perfect for one hitters through water
  • Handles concentrate easily enough.
  • Bulletproof reliability. I got #29 & it has been used for a lot of hours. We are talking something over 15,000 hours without issue & I run mine high.
  • Economical in the long term. Mine has cost me something like $0.25 per day & that is going down the longer it keeps working.
Hey I see you mentioned concentrates...how in the world do I use concentrates with mine? Ed did help me and tried to explain, told me to use cotton but how the heck does it work? Lol sorry I just don't get it. Log Vape noob. I would hate to mess up my Bog Oak tho so I want to be sure. Thanks ahead of time for any tips ! (Pics would be amazing) hope to hear back from you guys !

I'm new here by the way. Glad to be a part of the community (:

Hey I see you mentioned concentrates...how in the world do I use concentrates with mine? Ed did help me and tried to explain, told me to use cotton but how the heck does it work? Lol sorry I just don't get it. Log Vape noob. I would hate to mess up my Bog Oak tho so I want to be sure. Thanks ahead of time for any tips ! (Pics would be amazing) hope to hear back from you guys !

Hi CicoVaps.... and welcome to the asylum. :smile:

I've moved your question from the general log vape thread to the WoodScents thread since it's WoodScents related and I think you'll get more response here...

To use concentrates in the WS, you do need to have some sort of material to absorb the oils (so that they don't leak down into the heater). Cotton or hemp will work, but @phattpiggie has determined that rayon works best. He talks about it a bit in the Dynavap thread here. You just want to make sure you don't overload the cotton (or whatever you choose to use) with too much concentrate. You cushion the concentrate in the center of the ball of cotton... with the cotton sort of wrapped around it. Place it into the tip of your stem. Then vape as you normally would. I believe phatts found that the rayon holds up better and doesn't scorch. You'll know when the load is finished by the taste and lack of vapor production. And your cotton will look much like the cotton (or in this case rayon) in phatt's post.

As @momofthegoons said pretty much
Or you can also load some herb, then load a small amount of your trate of choice, then top off with flower and vape as usual

I use my ws upside down on a gog and bong
This will help prevent any leak back into the heater although may let more vapour rise into it

A couple of methods here for you, all of which work well for people

I don't usually use my ws for trates these days as I have better options, but it did a fine job when I did

I use my ws upside down
I forgot to mention this... and using it inverted is the way to go if you are at all concerned about the concentrates getting into the heater. Plus using water filtration like this really cools things down.

The other thing I forgot to mention is that you may want to up your heat a bit if using concentrates alone. I wouldn't do this if sandwiching between herb though. That would scorch (or possibly combust) the herb.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back