Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Dispensr
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Ed's TnT

CarolKing

Always in search of the perfect vaporizer
I can’t imagine my heater hotter. Even though it’s been around a while it still works stellar. It’s unique with the leather bottom and how we can use the VapCap as a mouthpiece. Not to mention the specialized wood, some pieces will take your breath away. Ed’s always looking for that awesome wood that will make the perfect WS log vape.

Ed's TnT

Manufacturer
Good morning, ohhh no @Stevenski but do not fret my man you know I got you. Whether you go with the original core or with @momofthegoons mentioned the upgraded core there is still alot of life in that piece. I cant wait to see it again being the very first Amboyna I ever did for the WS it will be such a joy and pleasure to see again. Will be like a young one coming home, oh what fun.

Ohhh @CarolKing you know all to well how I do.

Hoping all is well out there.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Staff member
All good @Ed's TnT I will shoot you an email about getting #29 resurrected. Funny how much it is missed already. I also have one of the first amboyna vapcaps back when the G2 launched. I have a thing for burls.

Ed's TnT

Manufacturer

Ed's TnT

Manufacturer

LesPlenty

Running a bit rich on the right bank,
1619767864460.jpg

Apart from that, I have had 0 problems with my main units...closest vapes I have to bullet proof.
Both are run at 11.4v for about 16 hours a day.

Last edited:

Bologna

je pense donc je vape
Nothing beats a log for consistently being there.
Yeah, I would imagine so (never used one)...

I've found paying a little attention with a good IH is pretty dang consistent... and untethered to a wall... but honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of 100% predictable "Volcano-like" (only a guess, never used one of them either..ha) vapid consistency... sounds kinda boring... I like to mix shit up, keeps things more interesting and a little less tedious.

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Yeah, I would imagine so (never used one)...

I've found paying a little attention with a good IH is pretty dang predictable... and untethered to a wall... but honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of 100% predictable "Volcano-like" (only a guess, never used one of them either..ha) vapid consistency... sounds kinda boring... I like to mix shit up, keeps things more interesting and a little less tedious.
I go butane driven when I wanna get jiggy with it sometimes.

Bologna

je pense donc je vape
I go butane driven when I wanna get jiggy with it sometimes.
try an alcohol burner.... go caveperson(:wink:)... primal... :thumbsup:

Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Dispensr