Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

Any one have their WS apart ? Dont know if there could be a simpler walled powered vape.
Has any one else noticed the variable effects with vapor one can get playing with the depth of the heating element ?

Raising the heating element made my WS far more aggressive than I would have thought.
Why don't you try to PM Ed and ask? I wouldn’t tear things apart on your own. It will null the warranty.

CarolKing, Oh, no issues taking it apart & getting back together. A lot of people mess up the leather bottom when doing it. I did speak with Ed what a great guy. We have some same hobbies. Anyways he did tell me how he sets the heater up at his shop.​

There is really nothing to fear in taking a WS apart. Though I am very aware there are those who shouldn't be allowed to turn a screw driver.

I was just curious if any one else had played with adjusting the heater lower & higher. I am amazed at the difference it can make. So much so it would be nice to have the option to adjust the heaters depth. Changing the depth of the heater makes what ever your after whether it be terps or High much better.

Dont do big rips any more like I used to, with screen in my DV tip set for smallest load, I can pull two cloudy, great tasting hits from it. Which is incredible. Raise the heater & the same amount will smack you in one quick draw at the same setting. Its different than just turning the dial.

Last edited:
I probably am one that shouldn’t have a screwdriver. If I tore something apart I probably wouldn’t be able to get it back together. Thinking about the last ball point pen I tore apart....
I’ve talked with Ed off and on over the past 6 or 7 years. A wonderful person to have as a friend and a great person to work with. I have my WS but have had Ed make me several stems as well in the past.

Anyone that has used a credit card on @Ed's TnT website should check their account statements as 3 people on FC have reported scammers have ripped them off (or tried) after purchasing from Ed as far back as August and as recently as a week ago...

Security check in aisle 3...... Asap management
Good morning, working on this now, thanks much. Will report back and thanks for the heads up.

Good morning, working on this now, thanks much. Will report back and thanks for the heads up.
Good afternoon everyone, heads up my guy has gone through it and has it locked down. All is good now and secure. Have been doing this for 14 years come February and have never had this happen. I apologize for the headaches this has caused.

Want to also say forgive me for my long absence from here, needless to say I have had my hands more than full with biz, life and most importantly my boys. I so hope you all had a great Christmas and are looking forward to 2021 as much as I am and closing the book on 2020.

You know you can always reach me however you like, email, PM, phone or SM get at me whenever I can be helpful and will do my best to be so.

Stay healthy and safe everyone, take care.

It is funny as I was wondering if I should raise my heater & when using my WS inverted a screw dropped out! Looks like some heat related wood fatigue may have occurred?

Keep in mind this is WS #29 & I run it at 13v for 5-24 hours a day so that is 3.5+ years. Anyways it gave me the excuse to unscrew the other screws & have a squizz at the heater.

I raised the heater fractionally & reassembled the unit. The screws went back in but I was careful about it. No real difference in output & I will keep an eye on the screws but the unit is running as good as ever & shows no sign of wear.

If it does die on me it will ultimately be the housing but it has had a good life & worked hard. I work off a vape lifespan of 2 years & any time after that is a bonus. I will likely end up putting in larger screws eventually.

Over 2 years it works out to be about $0.50 per day. In other words 3/5 of fuck all when you think about it. Mine is turning 4 in April. What's that $0.25 a day. I pay more for sauce on a pie. Mmmm pies.

Stevenski, they have changed a little since then with the upgraded heater. There seemed to be a sweet spot where moving the heater an 1/8" either way made a noticeable change in mine.​

Though I've not had mine any where near the time you've had yours I share your appreciation for it. Out of all the subtle nuances Ed's turned into his WS I like the shape & how he turned the ones like mine. For those that may not know it can be a very hard thing & cost a good deal of money for the tooling to achieve what appears to be simple shapes & lines in wood or metal.
I honestly lucked into mine... but no after thinking & giving consideration of who I purchased it from, also now knowing more about them... I dont know what it was but it wasn't luck.

Last edited:
Not as " Old a Hand " at this as some of you. Just discovered something new. I used to, not really knowing why, some weird impulse driven stuff, but I would rotate the stem as I pulled using my WS. Doing this did seem to give a more complete heat of my herb.

Now I dont rotate. But I wobble the stem in in a circle, never actually turning the stem. This seems to direct heated air much better through the bowl. While leaving much fewer to zero light colored, not completely vaped flakes.

Beginning a search for a melt your face off desktop for herb I have done my best to define my expectations.

Biggest question for me is, will any of the high end desktops warrant their price when I already have a WS ?

It's obvious some think so. I cant help but think the FP will give a noticeably different pull with it's bigger bowl vs the bowl on a DV. Been kind of some fun stuff looking into this stuff :)

My WS aint going no where. A clean vape with a durability that shrugs off most drops. Also it is portable. This is a huge thing for me. Allowing others the full experience vs me heating with torch then passing. A nice different change from an IH.

Vapor is great ! As a matter of fact it is the best I've had when using my Simrell stem. Credible Issues, with some in the vape community with the owner notwithstanding... Jeff

Last edited:
@Jeff, For bigger less restricted hits I use 2x WS on a bong but for face melting you need to vape more at once so the bigger the bowl the better...you need Plenty, great party vape and very robust with the S/S cooling coil.

The lsv is a bit like a log on roids if looking for bigger
The plenty is a nice beast but produces thinner vapour, tasty with a huge bowl
I've heard the Evo is good

I don't use my lsv and plenty much these days though compared to the WS

I looked at the FP and it would be nice to try I think but I never ended up with one to know

If you haven't yet tried the gog with dv tip with mesh screen with your WS I'd give that a go too
You will get bigger clouds and less restriction with the bigger and shorter airpath compared to using your simrell

Last edited:
Not as " Old a Hand " at this as some of you. Just discovered something new. I used to, not really knowing why, some weird impulse driven stuff, but I would rotate the stem as I pulled using my WS. Doing this did seem to give a more complete heat of my herb.

Now I dont rotate. But I wobble the stem in in a circle, never actually turning the stem. This seems to direct heated air much better through the bowl. While leaving much fewer to zero light colored, not completely vaped flakes.

Beginning a search for a melt your face off desktop for herb I have done my best to define my expectations.

Biggest question for me is, will any of the high end desktops warrant their price when I already have a WS ?

It's obvious some think so. I cant help but think the FP will give a noticeably different pull with it's bigger bowl vs the bowl on a DV. Been kind of some fun stuff looking into this stuff :)

My WS aint going no where. A clean vape with a durability that shrugs off most drops. Also it is portable. This is a huge thing for me. Allowing others the full experience vs me heating with torch then passing. A nice different change from an IH.

Vapor is great ! As a matter of fact it is the best I've had when using my Simrell stem. Credible Issues, with some in the vape community with the owner notwithstanding... Jeff
I have a POV that applies to my situation:
PLENTY for sessions and if flavor is important to you?
LSV is stoner’s love 4-Sure it fuck one up fast!
A LOG like a NANO work’s stress free with a water path.
Wood is pretty (option) look’s good in a well decorated room?
SSV is very simulator to the LSV. (Engineer’s perspective?)
EVO is a decent company and I use this one a lot. (I’m guilty of flavor chasing)?
Portable’s very subjective?
Flame is the same?
LOTUS 4-season’s
“M”4-1 or 2 rip’s B-4 dinner.
SOLO the original got me off joint’s of ZIZ-ZAG’S (3 of them + garden tool)

Ed's logs are awesome and even though I have titanium allergies I still ain't letting it go.
I hold every other maker to the standards I saw Ed set here in this thread.
The great ones much like Ed are open and transparent regards materials and functionality the ones that aren't usually........ aren't.

Ed's logs are awesome and even though I have titanium allergies I still ain't letting it go.
I hold every other maker to the standards I saw Ed set here in this thread.
The great ones much like Ed are open and transparent regards materials and functionality the ones that aren't usually........ aren't.
I am a collector of stuff?
My wife want’s 2 know shit?
I want so bad to get more stuff!
I have jars of seed’s 2-pop in spring.
CITIZENS should B-CIVILIZED on the pale blue dot some of live on it!
CANNABIS VAPOR is the way true and the light!

A gog with backup will be here Mon. Where are you getting the mesh screens I've looked because I've heard others speak of them ?
I originally cut my mighty screens to size
Nice big mesh holes
But I now use the @ddave mesh screens he sells that are pre made to size
He has Ti and Ss depending on your preference
Much better airflow and cloud production
I also swapped the screen in the WS heater to the mesh
Makes the entire experience even better than stock

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back