Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape X-MAX V3 Pro

The device needs at least a 10A CDR battery so no 3200/3500mAh will work as intended as they are always around 8A CDR or less.
Hard to beat the Sony or LG, Molicell are supposed to be good too but top out at 2800mAh.
I think you may be thinking of the Roffu here. The stock blue 2600mAh cell is 7.8A. Then again, I could have been given poor data.

Nice catch!
I will have to dig out my OG battery and do a side-by-side as I usually run Sony VT6 or LG HG2, (both are 3000mAh 20A+ CDR) in all my portables unless I am testing OG batteries.
The device needs at least a 10A CDR battery so no 3200/3500mAh will work as intended as they are always around 8A CDR or less.
Hard to beat the Sony or LG, Molicell are supposed to be good too but top out at 2800mAh.
The more powerful vapes I've been using lately prefer the vtc6 (30a) and other 30a draw best - I find the wand and Daab are more powerful with them too (wand actually works better with dv with an LG 20a as it seems slightly less aggressive but in the Daab I like the 30a)

I read that the v3pro runs on a very weak amp draw battery, decided to try and got much better performance with a sony vtc6 30a

My LG HG2 are good batteries but they are 20a and I find it isn't as good in the newer vapes for me, anything marked 30a works well

I've also read molicell are the other good powerful amp draw ones that are as good (or some say better) than the Sony ones

Last edited:
I think you may be thinking of the Roffu here. The stock blue 2600mAh cell is 7.8A. Then again, I could have been given poor data.
The Roffu needs at least 9A or 3C from what I was told after asking.
I saw a conversation between the XMAX rep and a V3P customer...the rep said,
I noticed your other sentence about the 35E, please look at my reply to xxx it's borderline but not pretty safe to use a 35E imho, please consider another stronger battery (with 10A discharge rate or more!)
Now back to me, I believe it is better to err on the side of safety, I have too many vapes to keep up with batteries so I just stick to the batteries I know have more than enough power for any portable...the Sony VTC6 and LG HG2 for the win, just find a reputable retailer.
After I test new batteries that come with a device I usually write the name of the vape it came with and charge it to 70% then pack it away for Ron. :thumbsup:

the Sony VTC6 and LG HG2 for the win, just find a reputable retailer.
After I test new batteries that come with a device I usually write the name of the vape it came with and charge it to 70% then pack it away for Ron. :thumbsup:
This is why we are selling the Hohm Tech cells. Hohm is OK with their cells being used in vapes and all of their cells have a minimum CDR of 15A, the Hohm Alone coming in at the highest capacity and lowest CDR. This is the trade off with cells that many folks aren't aware of and folks should be careful not to mix up a Max Amperage rating with a CDR. If you have high capacity, then you can't have a high CDR. Visa-Versa, you can have a high CDR of 25A but then the capacity will be ≈ 2500mAh. You can't have it both ways as illustrated below.

Cell NomenclatureCapacity (mAh)Continuous Discharge Rating (CDR)
Hohm Alone≈3300mAh≈15A
Hohm Life4≈3000mAh≈22A
Hohm Depot≈3000mAh≈16A
Hohm Work2≈2500mAh≈25A
Hohm Mega≈2500mAh≈22A

Last edited:
As an upgraded version of XMAX V2 Pro, XMAX V3 Pro has been sought after by many vaporizer enthusiasts once released in 2021.

First of all, in terms of the heating method, it has been upgraded from traditional conduction heating to convection heating, which allows the entire chamber to be heated more fully. It can evaporate the herbs more evenly, and the vapor produced is softer and silkier, which reduces the irritation to the throat. The herbs burning and waste are also somewhat reduced. As we all know that the price of a convection heating vaporizer is much higher than that of a conduction heating vaporizer, however, cause our simple goal is to provide customers highest quality vaporizer products at a reasonable cost, XMAX has created this portable and affordable convection heating vaporizer.

In addition, XMAX V3 Pro has two different modes for vapers to choose from, namely session mode and on-demand mode. The fast heating (10s heating up to 180℃/356℉) covers the vapers who want to vape on the go!

What's more, to reduce or even eliminate the contact between vapor and plastic/silicon, XMAX V3 Pro build with a whole ceramic airflow box of the mouthpiece and isolated airpath which provides a safer and healthier vaping environment.

At the same time, do not forget that XMAX V3 Pro is also a dual-use functional vaporizer suitable for both herbs and concentrates. We offer a wax cup for concentrates in the kit.

In the end, something worth mentioning here is upon the request of our consumers, we recently released a new limited edition color for our XMAX V3 Pro which is Emerald Green.

If you're considering replacing the device, Our $109 XMAX V3 PRO 2in1 on-demand convection vaporizer is definitely worth a try.

SPECIFICATIONS OF XMAX V3 PRO

Dimension: 26.6mm * 23.8mm*150.2mm
Housing Material: Aluminum Alloy
Heating Chamber: Stainless steel
Isolated Airpath: Ceramic
Removable Battery Capacity: 2600mAh
Charging Port: Type-C
Temperature Range:100℃-220℃(212℉-428℉)

KIT CONTENTS
1*XMAX V3 Pro Vaporizer
1*Manual
1*USB Cable
4*Alcohol Wipes
3*Cotton Swabs
1*Brush
1*Wax Cup

Tell us in the comments what is your daily drive.
wink

To get more on XMAX V3 Pro Information, please visit XMAX's Official website: www.topgreen-tech.com
16192333_v3prosessionondemandmode_jpege775646bf9267e6d159977d49e802ff7

I just received the new Emerald Green V3 Pro and must say the green is really nice,
1667280834722.jpg

I installed the mesh filter that came in the concentrate cup into the bottom of the oven (after flattening it with a hammer that also spreads it a bit wider for a nice fit) as I do not use capsules much and like to keep debris from falling into the oven to start with.
On my new 7" donut perc bubbler,

ABV after 1x puff at 220c(max temp),
1667280834735.jpg

I just received the new Emerald Green V3 Pro and must say the green is really nice,
View attachment 41727
I installed the mesh filter that came in the concentrate cup into the bottom of the oven (after flattening it with a hammer that also spreads it a bit wider for a nice fit) as I do not use capsules much and like to keep debris from falling into the oven to start with.
On my new 7" donut perc bubbler,

ABV after 1x puff at 220c(max temp),
View attachment 41728

Whats the taste like ??? Im looking for something that tastes better than the old solo...

Whats the taste like ??? Im looking for something that tastes better than the old solo...
Great flavour...pretty well full convection heating. I like my old OG Air for flavour too but it is quite whispy to use compared and the bowl sizes are similar. The Air cannot extract as fast as the V3P but will get the ABV a lot darker as it is a conduction-orientated unit and the Air does not taste too good at higher temps IMO.
The V3P is a definite upgrade to the Air IMO.

I like the different colour options, a pic to help peeps choose,
1667615217763.jpg

My favorite accessory is the WPA as it also doubles as a nice mouthpiece, even being short is nice at lower temps.

I have heard a couple of reports of owners actually charring a V3P load. I just loaded a capsule and went at it as hard as I could for a full 4 minute sesh but still could not get the ABV darker than tobacco brown,
1669688496695.jpg

20221114_155328.jpg
20221114_155359.jpg
20221114_155430.jpg

Some new glass for the V3 Pro. You don't need any special inserts beyond the housing for any of the XMax Glass pieces like the Glass Mouthpiece, Glass Adapter (14mm) or Glass Bubbler. These are options we now include with the BonusBox or you can purchase them separately. Thanks for the support Vapor Asylum!

Last edited:
All glass vapor path via 2x Fury2 WPA in the V3P,
1631893281875.jpg

I must have forgotten to post this pic, 2x micro dose = a decent-sized bowl.

Just a quick video to show the new Blue version and how it seems to run hotter than my old OG...nice to have the extra oomph,

XMAX World Photography Day Giveaway: Ignite Your Creativity!

Greetings, photography enthusiasts of our VaporAsylum!:weed::cool:

Are you ready to embark on an artistic journey that celebrates World Photography Day? XMAX is thrilled to present an exhilarating event that invites you to unleash your visual genius. From August 18th to August 31st, immerse yourself in the realm of captivating visuals and seize the golden opportunity to showcase your photography prowess.

The Awaited Rewards:
Picture this – you could be one of the fortunate three to seize the highly sought-after XMAX V3 PRO! This remarkable vaporizer is up for grabs, and your skills could lead you to victory.

Participation Steps:

1️⃣ Let Your Creativity Flourish:
Capture the Moment: Frame stunning photographs or craft mesmerizing videos highlighting any XMAX product. Don't worry if our products aren't at your disposal – share visuals related to dry herbs or concentrates to participate.

2️⃣ Share the Magic:
Unveil your masterpieces on VaporAsylum. Boost your impact using these hashtags: #xmaxvaporizer #xmaxv3pro #worldphotographyday

3️⃣ Submit your post link on our site:
Ensure your participation counts by sharing the link to our gleam lucky draw, exclusively for our gleam lucky draw.
XMAX WORLD PHOTOGRAPHY DAY GIVEAWAY

Mark Your Calendar:
The excitement peaks on September 1st, Pacific Time, as we unveil the triumphant winners who will claim the coveted XMAX V3 PRO.

Remember, to qualify, your posts must grace our forum during the event period. The more you share your visual stories, the higher your chances of securing this exceptional prize. ✨

Don't let this electrifying chance slip through your fingers. It's time to Capture the Moment, Embrace the Creativity, and Win with XMAX!

Let your creativity shine,
XMAX VAPORIZER
XMAX world photography day giveaway ig.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back