Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
XVAPE has released the Fyra, a new tri-use vape, concentrate, dry herb(convection), and oil cart,
3.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.png

7.jpg

1.jpg

11.jpg

1682570435383.jpg

I have only had the unit a few days for testing but so far so good, I have been using herb directly in the oven or in the supplied capsule (that is identical to the Roffu/V3Pro capsules!).
3 clicks to power up the device, then 2 clicks for an 18-second pre-heat. You will get haptic feedback when ready and after that, the unit is draw-activated (or manually fired).
I have had great results with the herb head on Blue (200c/395f) as long as I use the double-click pre-heat.
The bubbler is easy to clean in a plastic test tube filled with iso,
1682570435372.jpg

There seems to be a lot of thought put into the unit (I tried an early beta dab-only version that worked well).
The convection heating in the herb tip was quite a pleasant surprise and little things like the colour heat-sensitive silicone cover thru to the dosing cap that fits their other devices all add up to a great value device...only US$79.99 !

Last edited:
A quick video on the Fyra, pretty versatile unit,

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back