Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy You Know You're Really Medicated When.........

You know you're really medicated when you forget to put the bottom on your grinder.

Last night I ground up some Blue Cookies and started to grind my bud and ended up getting it on my leg and on the floor. WTF? I noticed about half way into the grind. I tried to save the ground up herb. Glad my floors were clean!:idea::weed:

Several very wispy vapes in, and discover that it shoulda been filled beforehand...

One time I spent a good 45 minutes trying to remember who the missing person was on the list, of 5 people. Hint - it was me. I was the missing Number 5...

Type bank PIN into microwave...

you send a text intended for your wife to all your brothers and sisters, not your wife
then a little later start leaving your chosen watering hole (Victory brewing :nod:) with the food you ordered sitting on the bar
then a little later leave that same food on the counter of the hotel you're checking into

You confidently re-milk an already milked bubbler...draw...and blow your lungs out...

AGAIN.

:partyhat:

Sigh- where the fuck do I start?

I am one hairy mofo. Considering that Im bit of a recluse, Im also pretty lazy when it comes to personal grooming.
Until yesterday, I sorta looked like this (but way sexier)

Hairy-Jessica-Alba-with-a-Beard--96635.jpg

but Mrs dorkus was not a fan.

So this morning, I thought I would take to myself with a pair of clippers and surprise her.

I put on number 4 and went to work on my noggin. Well like a fuckwit I started at the middle front, one big fucken strip right down the centre like a reverse mohawk.

Jeez its fucking short, its at this point I feel a number 7 or 8 might have been the best for my luscious locks. But I push on, my tresses are being removed by the handful. Sure it looks like Ive just done 3-5 for armed robbery, but it looks ok.

Im pretty much done & feeling good about it all, when out of the corner of my eye I notice in the mirror that my back hair has taken up new real estate on my shoulders & neck. Well fuck me, it seems the shoulder/ back hair is having some sort of territorial dispute with the back of my head and my neck is some sort of fucking forestlike battle ground with back hair and head hair duking it out for supremacy on my neck.

This is when I had the great idea to clip the back of my neck as well. So, I grabbed a no.2 guide & I did. I threw my head down and attempted to clip the back of my neck whilst guiding the offending curly ones into the sink. Keep going I said, taper the bottom bit of yr noggin hair like a pro, I said.

Its about now I realise that I must be baked offa my ass cause my neck stopped about 4 inches ago & my head hair is def 'tapering' because the no.2 guide is actually a no.1.

For the life of me, I couldnt see what the fuck I had done to myself and nearly did myself an injury trying to see.

Then, I think if I smooth it all of with a no.3 I will be all good.

So, I did.

We have no food in the house, when Mrs dorkus gets up outta bed and sees my handiwork, she announces that I am an utter dickhead and there is no way she is being seen with me in public.

ie at the shops.

I ask her to take a pic so I could see my shame.

As she is doing so, I suggested I could wear a hoodie & we should go soon.

She says she has to shower first, I said we would only be 10 mins and surely it could wait.

She very quietly says, ' I need to shower, I have my monthlies'
Like an idiot, I said ' but why cant you do it when we get home'

she very, very quietly says, ' I cant, I have 'paddy' breath

*sigh* To which I reply, ' what? yr vag smells like Guinness & cigarettes? '

Now I have a large welt on my head where she has smashed me with the tablet, ' for being a fuckwit' I think the charge was.

and I have to walk around like this.............
Mrs Dorkus wont help fix it and I wont let her cause she thinks I hate the Irish or summfink.
2e5skmw.jpg

This is my noggin on drugs
Just say no to drugs and personal grooming.

Lolz look close above the collar on my right shoulder, you can see remnants of the offending shoulder foliage that I missed. I may have to slash and burn next time.

Last edited:
Oh. My. Fucking. God....... :lmao:

You see my dear members... this is what I live for. Actually.... this is one of the reasons I made the forum (besides wanting to give support and pay it forward). It was so that I could wake up in the morning and see shit like this before I've had my coffee.

@dorkus_molorkus my dear man...... oh shit.... :rofl:You look like one of those pics of kids that have gotten the scissors and cut their own hair....

But all is not lost! I figure if you take that neckline up about 4 inches across the whole back of your head you may start a new trend. Sort of up at the top of your ears... eliminate anything below. Or.... you could dye it in a pattern? Make it look like it was on purpose?

Sigh.... I'm just trying to look at the positives. But in all seriousness?

You're fucked for the next couple weeks. And no food in the house? I guess that's one way to diet.... :dog:

Last edited:
I continue to cut my own hair. Clippers with a #3 then a #1 on the sides.

You only cut it down to hippy length. If you can still get tang with your hairstyle @dorkus_molorkus you weren't over medicated.

Too much metrosexual axe body spray pimp shit going on today. We may all as men need a shaving strike.

fd68b30b0ab8466d2f804ad71321b37a.jpg

You're reading a post written by a member who has said he is Jewish... and you forget he is quoting an article... and when you get to the part where 'he's' talking about his dad you think to yourself... 'Wait... he's a Mexican Jew?' :thinker:
Shalom, amigo! :lmao:

But all is not lost! I figure if you take that neckline up about 4 inches across the whole back of your head you may start a new trend. Sort of up at the top of your ears... eliminate anything below. Or.... you could dye it in a pattern? Make it look like it was on purpose?

Nah.....he should just continue and make it a tonsure! Of course, @dorkus_molorkus would indeed be the most interesting monk in the monastery, but at least he wouldn't have to worry about the back of his head. LOL

tonsured_2.jpg

You fucked up nice & proper @dorkus_molorkus :dog:. From now on you are "Baby Chuck" to me

fdvDWsvh.jpg

Having flashbacks to the mid 90's. Long ass hair with an undercut, couple of bottles of bourbon, a set of clippers & a drunken willing barber. It did not end well. My friend thought it would be funny to not only set it on open blade but to fuck it up so badly I had to go full skinhead.

When you're watching a scarey movie and you jump and break your water tube.

wow! Congratulations,
I didnt even know you were pregnant!

surely its not too much to assume that Dorkus would be pretty high on the list for a boys name?
Then of course there is the gem that is Dorkalina.......

I hope the stain came off the couch ok.

Hopefully it wasnt leather, cause there was this one time when I was a kid and our dog had puppies on the couch. It was leather, we had to throw he couch away.

Yesterday i was desperately trying to not let on how wrecked I was when purchasing a halal snack pack & the dude just smirked at me & he fucking knew alright. I ended up with a ridiculously overloaded snack pack & it seemed like he knew exactly what he was doing :hungry:. I really should not have been in public but the kebab shop is 100 feet from my front door plus kebabs & weed are made for each other.

Hot chips & chicken salt with layers of beef & chicken smothered in the sauces of your choosing. I am partial to hummus & BBQ sauce with a bit of chilli sauce.

halal-snack-pack-03-600x315.jpg

You stick the hot end of the Vapcap in your mouth..... :whoa:

Was it just a hot tip in your mouth Mom? The burning sensation usually happens in the days & weeks later....

but the kebab shop is 100 feet from my front door plus kebabs & weed are made for each other.
And so he may have seen you a time or two before? :lol:

Was it just a hot tip in your mouth Mom? The burning sensation usually happens in the days & weeks later....
Lmao.... it's sounding like you are speaking from experience...... :dog:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back