Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy You Know You're Really Medicated When.........

And so he may have seen you a time or two before? :lol:

Nah, he was new but he had it sussed out. Now the pizza/burger place next door on the other hand regularly sees me in severe intoxication states. I like it because I can order online & pay with C/C so I can stroll in, have my food handed to me & roll out with little more than a G'day being exchanged.

Lmao.... it's sounding like you are speaking from experience...... :dog:

I did see my extremely drunk brother try & use a just cool down clicked Ti. It could have ended worse & was surprising how little he burnt himself. Yes I have pissed "razor blades" before :uhoh:. Not fun :facepalm2:

You wake up with everything still left on, the house wide open & a packed stem with a big chip of shatter already loaded. I swore to take things easy today so I could enjoy the Sunday football without dozing off. Looks like the gods have other ideas.......

I copied parts of an article. I didn't know where to put it.

Things People Who Use Weed Have Said At Least Once

We’re all about breaking that old stereotype of stoners and bringing cannabis into a new era of technology, sophistication, and science. But there are some things that people who use weed do, and say. There are things that unite and bind us as cannabis enthusiasts, and it’s almost certain that you, or your friends, have said any one of these things at least once.

“Write this stuff down, it’s genius”
12_Things_High_1.jpg

Photo credit
There are far too many brilliant “highdeas” have been forgotten.

“I’m way too high for this”
12_Things_High_3.jpg

Photo credit
You may feel too high, but you’ve got this. Just relax, and if you’re buzz is feeling too intense, read this article on how to reduce your high and remember them for next time.

I just wanna stay home and watch movies”
couchpotato.jpg

Photo credit
When you’re high and the indica has kicked in, the last thing you want to do is leave the couch, let alone the house.

“Are my eyes red?”
12_Things_High_8.jpg

Photo credit
You know you’re going to get red eyes. Be ahead of your own game and keep a bottle of eye drops handy if having red eyes is an issue.

What was I saying?”
12_Things_High_10.jpg

Photo credit
The smallest interruption can end an entire thought process.

“Anyone else hungry?”
12_Things_High_11.jpg

Photo credit
As soon as someone says this, plans will start for a trip to a 7-Eleven, or whipping up something for yourself, or order a pizza. Check out this article for quick and easy munchies.

Last edited:
You hear your own thoughts out loud for a few seconds...

I think my sour jack phenoed out hazy...

This thread needs a little revival, and I want to share my story:

You know you're medicated when you go to turn on your herbalizer, realize it won't turn on, decide to spend a good half an hour freaking out thinking you broke your herbalizer, and then come to the realization that the power cord was loose in the unit and all I needed to do was plug it in :doh:

When you insert the loadedelb into the evo, then forget to put the ht on top...
The continue whatever your doing, blissfully unaware or the evaporating terps in the corner....
Dammit....

I do this too often...
I blame it on the quick vapcap that I vape while waiting for the evo to warm up...

...you have spent hours figuring out if they will have the technology to upload you into a new, improved body before your death...

They're missing the effing deadlines...

article-0-19B7B3B5000005DC-136_634x544.jpg

computingpower.jpg

YZh5ct0.jpg

I went to a school board meeting a couple months ago. I had sat in my car and vaporized before going in for the 2 hr meeting. I should have put my stash in my glove box. I mistakingly left it n the grinder in my purse. In the meeting I opened my purse for something and could smell the whiff of our favorite herb. A person sitting behind me I heard say I smell pot. I’m thinking oh shit! I just sat there and continued trying to stay cool and collected while under the influence inside feeling paranoid.

Youre Fucking Delusional Paranoid GIF
tenor.gif

Last edited:
One time I Vaped and got on my lawn mower and cut grass for 15 minutes before I realized the mower deck wasn't down. So I wasn't actually cutting grass after all, lol.

LOL!!! I've done that....a couple of times. I've also loaded up and hauled my trailer to the other end of the property only to realize that I didn't hook the trailer to the tractor. :doh:

I blame the Durban Poison. :biggrin:

Last edited:
I can’t feel my feet to some degree due to peripheral neuropathy. It’s a bad situation and can be dangerous. I get phantom pain which is horrible. Anyway, I was somewhat blazed the other day and I was walking down the street to get dinner. I said to myself “Holy shit, I feel totally numb. I can’t even feel my feet!” I walked about 20 feet paused and said “but wait, I can’t feel my feet in the first place.” I tried to figure it out but couldn’t. I still can’t.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back