Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Aezhenn Wood

Hello good people, I hope you are all fine!

I continue to work on the mouth piece option, and here's the last pieces I have done. I hope you will like them!

20200608_174713.jpg

Amboyna burl stem with Philippine ebony mouthpiece.
This one is with a carb hole. You just have to turn the mp to adjust his size.
I used a 11mm od glass tube (8mmID) , from Glass Charlie.

20200614_143959.jpg

20200614_145715.jpg

Philippine ebony and spalted beech stem, with turquoise inlay and a regular 11mm OD glass tube.
This stem is looking for a new home...

And a last one...
20200614_102525.jpg

Red amboyna burl and ebony with a 10mm regular glass tube

I wish you all a great day!

Last edited:
Hello good people!

Let me introduce you a new kind of vc stem...

20200628_100048[1].jpg

On a boxwood stem, I began to pyrograph floral patterns...

20200620_181525[1].jpg

This part must be done until to have a good relief like with carved elements. Then, the painting process begins.

20200621_121144[1].jpg
20200624_150151[1].jpg

And here's the final result... Do you like it?

20200628_095909[1].jpg
20200628_095925[1].jpg

It was really fun to do, new pieces will come soon!! :smile:

Hello good people!

Let me introduce you a new kind of vc stem...

View attachment 19324

On a boxwood stem, I began to pyrograph floral patterns...

View attachment 19325
This part must be done until to have a good relief like with carved elements. Then, the painting process begins.

View attachment 19326View attachment 19327

And here's the final result... Do you like it?

View attachment 19328View attachment 19329

It was really fun to do, new pieces will come soon!! :smile:
Looks like a bouquet of flowers. Love.

Hey good people!

I hope everyone is fine !
Here's some new pieces hot from the shop!

1 olivewoodbis.jpg

Olivewood with a kingswood mouthpiece and turquoise inlay
I really like olivewood, it's a wonderful wood to work with, with his particular smell when turning... For me, it's so linked to the mediterranean world, especially Italia ( I am a huge fan of this country, food, wine and people!)
Well with this one, there's summer vibes included!
And it's funny to see how the kingswood answers to the olivewood lines...

2 olivewoodbis.jpg

Available with a 8mm OD glass tube :smile:

Another interesting piece:

3 purplebis.jpg

Purple narra stem, with amboyna burl and turquoise inlay, mouth piece in amboyna burl... with subtle variants of color on the stem and the mp...
Available with a 11mm OD glass tube.

I switched from 10mm od to 11mm od because the thicker walls bringing a bigger solidity.
But the inner diameter doesnt change, still 8mm. (you can even use directly without wood , with the vc tip fitted inside, but, well, we all like wood, isnt it? :biggrin: )
All my glasses are coming from Glass Charlie

Last piece, like the icing on the cake, look at this carb hole stem, with adjustable airflow...
(pics dont do justice)

20200823_124058.jpg

5 carbbis.jpg

20200823_124257.jpg

Red amboyna burl with Phillipine ebony and a touch of turquoise. Just turn the mp to adjust the airflow, and you can also play with the carb...

The glass tube diameter is 11mm OD too...

All of three are looking for a new home...

I wish you all a great day!

:smile:

We are happy to introduce Aezhenn Wood to the VGoodiez Collection! Small batch dropped. Appreciate your partnership my friend @Aezhenn ! I am looking forward to offering more of your beautiful work in the future!

Hello good people! And first of all I would like to wish you all the best for this new year! Be safe, healthy and with a lot of love in your life, everyone!

I have been very proud to see two of my pieces as reward for the first contest of the year! It was very fun to see all the pics people posted, and I would like to thank @momofthegoons for making things happened. And thanks everyone for your contribution!
A big congrats to @Popi for the win: I hope you will like this stand and the vc stem. Enjoy!

Here's some new pieces!

20210111_143753.jpg

Look at this amboyna burl vapcap stand with his ebony abv bowl...

20210111_143619.jpg

5 vc holes, a strong magnet, with bronze, turquoise and mother of the pearl inlays...
I really like the wavy grain on the philippine ebony bowl!

20210111_143149.jpg

These stems are available too...
The one at the first plan is made from Caucasian walnut burl, with a purple narra mouth piece and ash ,turquoise and malachite inlay.
The glass tube is 8mm od.

The one at the left, in the background, is a 8mm od glass lined too. It is made from cocobolo and ebony for the mouth piece, with bronze inlay circles.

The last one , with rasta stripes, is made in asian rosewood with an amboyna burl mp (8mm od glass tube too)

20210104_122932.jpg

All three are designed to be used with a 14mm tool. Just remove the mp to use it that way.

20201209_115635.jpg

I worked on small stands too...

And my last project is some wood stems (glass lined) for this great little vape, the fury edge!

20210117_104806.jpg

Take care everyone!
Much love!

Hello good people! And first of all I would like to wish you all the best for this new year! Be safe, healthy and with a lot of love in your life, everyone!

I have been very proud to see two of my pieces as reward for the first contest of the year! It was very fun to see all the pics people posted, and I would like to thank @momofthegoons for making things happened. And thanks everyone for your contribution!
A big congrats to @Popi for the win: I hope you will like this stand and the vc stem. Enjoy!

Here's some new pieces!

View attachment 23966
Look at this amboyna burl vapcap stand with his ebony abv bowl...

View attachment 23967
5 vc holes, a strong magnet, with bronze, turquoise and mother of the pearl inlays...
I really like the wavy grain on the philippine ebony bowl!

View attachment 23968
These stems are available too...
The one at the first plan is made from Caucasian walnut burl, with a purple narra mouth piece and ash ,turquoise and malachite inlay.
The glass tube is 8mm od.

The one at the left, in the background, is a 8mm od glass lined too. It is made from cocobolo and ebony for the mouth piece, with bronze inlay circles.

The last one , with rasta stripes, is made in asian rosewood with an amboyna burl mp (8mm od glass tube too)

View attachment 23969
All three are designed to be used with a 14mm tool. Just remove the mp to use it that way.

View attachment 23970
I worked on small stands too...

And my last project is some wood stems (glass lined) for this great little vape, the fury edge!

View attachment 23971

Take care everyone!
Much love!
Thanks, I'm super excited about my lucky win of your beautiful pieces in the New Year Giveaway. I've been an admirer from the first drop.

@Popi Wow, I am very happy for you! Please let me know when you will get it !:smile:
I received the package today and it's even more beautiful in person, of course. I do have a question for you regarding the mouthpiece. Is it removable or permanently attached to the glass liner. My first instinct is to try and turn or rotate the mouthpiece but I don't want to take a chance on damaging the piece so I thought I would ask before I do something I might regret. :)

I received the package today and it's even more beautiful in person, of course
Great!!! I am so glad you like it!

Yes, the mouth piece can be remove, no problem at all. You can easily disasemble mp, stem and glass tube.
When you want to put all the parts in place, just begin by fitting the glass tube in the mp and then sliding the glass tube in the wood stem.
That's simple and easy. :smile:

Hello good people!

I hope you are all safe and well, even if times are hard.

Here's some new pieces from the shop :smile:

20210317_155627[1].jpg

Vapcap stem in thuya burl and Philippine ebony with alu accents
Made for a 8mm glass tube od

Thuya burl is one of my fav species to work with... There' s a so pleasant smell when turning it... And the wood grain is always figured and beautiful !

20210322_095536[1].jpg

Red amboyna burl stem with acrylic inlay and ebony mouthpiece... This one was a custom order . I made some bronze inlays at both sides of the acrylic part...

The glass tube is a 11mm od one.

I was working on a vapcap pipe project too:
The vc stem can be used separetely from the head pipe, or like a vc pipe of course.
The glass tube is a 11mm spiked one from Glass Charlie

20210324_084204[1].jpg

20210324_084359[1].jpg

Spalted beech with red amboyna burl inlay, head pipe in blackwood

Here's a batch of vapcap bodies (you use it with a standard M condenser) for the shop vaporisateur.net:

20210324_084026[1].jpg

From left to right: pear wood, spalted boxwood, beech, paldao, blackwood, bloodwood, and blackwood again...
Each one with a couple of rings (malachite, turquoise or bronze)

We stay tuned! Much love to you all!

We are happy to introduce Aezhenn Wood to the VGoodiez Collection! Small batch dropped. Appreciate your partnership my friend @Aezhenn ! I am looking forward to offering more of your beautiful work in the future!

@Aezhenn has the most decent wood stem’s hand’s down!

Hello good people!

When I work in the shop, I am very often on 2 or 3 pieces in the same time. What a pleasure when I finish them the same day and what a joy when they come beautiful (imo)!!

You will tell me!

20210329_150342[2].jpg

Vapcap stem in amboyna burl and blackwood, with his padauk mouth piece.
(8mm OD glass tube)

20210405_102937[1].jpg

20210405_102907[1].jpg

20210403_160736[2].jpg

Vapcap stem in spalted beech with a padauk mp , with his pipe part in blackwood
Bronze and padauk inlays
11mm Spiked glass tube

20210405_102830[1].jpg

20210403_164906[1].jpg

Vapcap stem in amboyna burl and blackwood, with bronze and green malachite inlay.
Here the mouth piece is in two species, it was the first time, and it went pretty well.
11mm od spiked glass tube

That's all for today!
I hope you had an Happy Easter!
Take care everyone!
Much love!

Hello good people!

When I work in the shop, I am very often on 2 or 3 pieces in the same time. What a pleasure when I finish them the same day and what a joy when they come beautiful (imo)!!

You will tell me!

View attachment 26341
Vapcap stem in amboyna burl and blackwood, with his padauk mouth piece.
(8mm OD glass tube)

View attachment 26342

View attachment 26343

View attachment 26344

Vapcap stem in spalted beech with a padauk mp , with his pipe part in blackwood
Bronze and padauk inlays
11mm Spiked glass tube

View attachment 26345

View attachment 26346

Vapcap stem in amboyna burl and blackwood, with bronze and green malachite inlay.
Here the mouth piece is in two species, it was the first time, and it went pretty well.
11mm od spiked glass tube

That's all for today!
I hope you had an Happy Easter!
Take care everyone!
Much love!
Decadent your work of CIVILIZATION!

I have my lathe from my woodworking shop day’s? (Gave most of my tool’s to labor’s working own my house , however the lathe I kept to make thing’s for CIVILIZED CANNABIS BEHAVIOR) I drool when I see your wood piece’s of blissful existence.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello good people!

I would like to show these last pieces, hot from the shop... :naughty2:

20210606_154643.jpg

After the starry night...

20210606_154633.jpg

... come the sunset...

This blackwood with sap vapcap stem (8mm spiked glass tube) , with his bronze and red narra inlay is sold with his stand and a spare spiked tube.

20210606_154342.jpg

Stand in wenge, with bronze inlays and a boxwood abv bowl...

20210606_154511.jpg

:smile::peace:

Hello good people!
I hope everyone is fine there!
Let me show you some of my last pieces... I hope you will like them :)

20210609_082325[1].jpg

I really like this one! This stem has a very contrasting wood, always a pleasure to work with this kind of species...
Goncalo alves stem with acrylic and bronze inlay , with his 8mm OD glass stem
(still available ;) )

20210627_121254[1].jpg

20210630_091726[1].jpg

This one is a custom order I made. It's a carb hole model in paldao with a purple narra pipe part and mouth piece.
This wood has purple shades and can go from bright orange to deep purple...
I had to make an inlay from copper plates I worked by hand tool (metal file)
It was a long work but I think it worth the pain :)

20210708_163859[1].jpg

20210708_164307[1].jpg

Two of my very last pieces : the barrel style vapcap pipes !
Only for pirates!

I made them from two chunks of cocobolo my brother @Ed's TnT sent me years ago. They were in my treasure chest until these days, waiting for the good moment!
Here we go!

The one onthe left is made from bloodwood satine and blackwood , with bronze, copper and acrylic inlays.
The one on the right is made from chestnut burl and blackwood.
All of them are compatible with a 14mm water tool.

20210708_164119[1].jpg

And we can see a purple opale inlay on this barrel!
They will go to @VGOODIEZ in a couple of week.

I wish you all a wonderful summer! Enjoy this time as much as you can and take care !

Hello good people!
I hope everyone is fine there!
Let me show you some of my last pieces... I hope you will like them :)

View attachment 28666
I really like this one! This stem has a very contrasting wood, always a pleasure to work with this kind of species...
Goncalo alves stem with acrylic and bronze inlay , with his 8mm OD glass stem
(still available ;) )

View attachment 28670

View attachment 28671
This one is a custom order I made. It's a carb hole model in paldao with a purple narra pipe part and mouth piece.
This wood has purple shades and can go from bright orange to deep purple...
I had to make an inlay from copper plates I worked by hand tool (metal file)
It was a long work but I think it worth the pain :)

View attachment 28672

View attachment 28673

Two of my very last pieces : the barrel style vapcap pipes !
Only for pirates!

I made them from two chunks of cocobolo my brother @Ed's TnT sent me years ago. They were in my treasure chest until these days, waiting for the good moment!
Here we go!

The one onthe left is made from bloodwood satine and blackwood , with bronze, copper and acrylic inlays.
The one on the right is made from chestnut burl and blackwood.
All of them are compatible with a 14mm water tool.

View attachment 28674

And we can see a purple opale inlay on this barrel!
They will go to @VGOODIEZ in a couple of week.

I wish you all a wonderful summer! Enjoy this time as much as you can and take care !
Beautiful work as usual! It's an honor to offer your creations!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back