Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy Automotive Thread

FB_IMG_1611158269973.jpg

Even a salvage tittle here has crazy value, this dude is an creative one....not mine lol

People do that a lot here, sometimes just the rear as a trailer.....Fucking people carry way too much gear....some of these fuckers never spend more than 2 nights out...lol

View attachment 23833View attachment 23836View attachment 23835
My oldest son does all the stuff I’m into however he’s a truck enthusiast = many sport’s including hunting & ocean fishing.
FORD 4 door 4 x 4 150 type. (F350, F250 for tractor hauling for a business I had once)
The JEEP was my family rig for the weekend however sucked gas like no one’s business!
My brother younger son & many tribe member’s R Toyota fan’s.
The women won’t drive truck’s?
SUV’s are their liking.
Your one photo made me laugh hard!

Threw it up for you, buddy.
Thank you for the photo!
Most of the tribe (surfer’s wave’s of ocean coastline) had woody’s?
Want-a-B’s like myself (no claim) had rust buckets? $500.00 special A-B pointer’s!
Traveling the 7 Seas was desolate during the ERA of confusion & dazed existence?
Hotboxing with COLAS (monkey tail’s in the SPANISH language brought thru custom’s of a land south of the border from the Wild West?)
Riveted floor board’s in our jalapeño vehicle’s for wondering while exploring the planet of element’s to substantiate breath ?
CANNABIS grew on the side of the roadside kind of wild?
Funny how CIVILIZATION has demonized a substance so effective 4 existence?
CANNABIS = DOES ONE’S MIND WELL!

had rust buckets? $500.00
My last 2 cars...
bfb0014fcded5e22d298f8e0642cf321.jpg

Saab 9-3 turbo with redtop and some mods.. mot failure, bought for £200... fixed for free..
No rust... had it 2 years.. nippy car...

2005-55-VOLVO-V70-T5-Se-Automatic-24-Petrol.jpg

Volvo v70 t5 turbo.. again mot failure.
Tested at different center, passed and kept for years no issues.. paid £300 for this... still no rust...

These are google images as i have no pics of mine anymore.. but mine were identical, volvo was nicer mine had blacked out windows and fogs...

My point is you can get good cars here for no money... with tight emissions taxs and fuel costs, no one wants a huge turbo anymore..
Ill happily pay though...
Both these cars are faster than they look and well capable of destroying 50k mercs and bmws.... especially once a larger turbo fitted with induction and high flow exhaust...

Also my ocd gets in the way of having anything too nice as ill obsess otherwise....

My last 2 cars...
View attachment 24017
Saab 9-3 turbo with redtop and some mods.. mot failure, bought for £200... fixed for free..
No rust... had it 2 years.. nippy car...

View attachment 24018
Volvo v70 t5 turbo.. again mot failure.
Tested at different center, passed and kept for years no issues.. paid £300 for this... still no rust...

These are google images as i have no pics of mine anymore.. but mine were identical, volvo was nicer mine had blacked out windows and fogs...

My point is you can get good cars here for no money... with tight emissions taxs and fuel costs, no one wants a huge turbo anymore..
Ill happily pay though...
Both these cars are faster than they look and well capable of destroying 50k mercs and bmws.... especially once a larger turbo fitted with induction and high flow exhaust...

Also my ocd gets in the way of having anything too nice as ill obsess otherwise....
I was a JAGUAR car collector like most of my family.
The BMW suv is not a lover of the repair garage?
I guess the model is. Factor?

I wanted a SAAB and I got BENZ’s for my wife.

SAAB made pretty good jets!
1611716328730.png

The BMW suv is not a lover of the repair garage?
I guess the model is. Factor?
We call all Beemers built after the 80's 'Money Pits' here, Google says they break down a lot too,
According to Repairpal.com: “The BMW Reliability Rating is 2.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 30th out of 32 for all car brands. This rating is based on an average across 345 unique models. The average annual repair cost for a BMW is $968, which means it has average ownership costs.Jul 23, 2020

We call all Beemers built after the 80's 'Money Pits' here, Google says they break down a lot too,
According to Repairpal.com: “The BMW Reliability Rating is 2.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 30th out of 32 for all car brands. This rating is based on an average across 345 unique models. The average annual repair cost for a BMW is $968, which means it has average ownership costs.Jul 23, 2020
I can confirm that...they are great and fun cars, but never again...way too much on maintenance... they are great lease cars, horrible purchases

My 65 mustang was fun for surf trip’s in 70’s? (Hot boxer 4 confused long hair hippie child!
My wife’s BMW SUV has been the least expensive to maintain?
A good friend and car collector had a BM 730 alway’s garaged?
Like I said n a earlier post: model perhap’s?

Like I said n a earlier post: model perhap’s?
Sorry old mate, not model specific, all have the same cheap plastic for parts under the bonnet that were made of metal years ago (or still are with some brands)...great for the first few years, that is why a lot of people lease them but as they age the pit gets hungrier. :twocents:

BMW parts are ridiculous prices too
A guy I know had one and needed a new starter motor - $1500 - and that's just for the part, not any labour costs
WTF :shocked:

No problem’s 2 years now?
Also great to own while under new car warranty...as said they are not made to last like the older models...but as long as the finance minister is happy...all good!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back