Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tek Bubble Hash

The 160 is the only real green looking stuff and is not nearly as sticky as the 73 or 25 so I can now tell how inferior the 160 is to the rest.

I will get some better shots tomorrow in the daylight, the pic was taken while I was wet, cold and in a hurry to get into the warm.

This stuff will be a lot harder to dry as I do not think it will crumb up, it is really like freshly chewed chewing gum (I will take some pics of how my scientific filters stuck to the bottom of a lot of it tomorrow).

The 160 is the only real green looking stuff and is not nearly as sticky as the 73 or 25 so I can now tell how inferior the 160 is to the rest.

I will get some better shots tomorrow in the daylight, the pic was taken while I was wet, cold and in a hurry to get into the warm.

This stuff will be a lot harder to dry as I do not think it will crumb up, it is really like freshly chewed chewing gum (I will take some pics of how my scientific filters stuck to the bottom of a lot of it tomorrow).
I can't wait to hear about it! How exciting to be able to make this. I'm waiting to learn from this.

You should get to drying now

I have one of the screens that comes with the bubble bags and a teatowel
Fold in half and press down with your weight

Then credit card as fine as you can
It will take a bit to cut up but you can get pretty fine if keep going over it

Get that water out asap

Looks and sounds like you have a good quality yield this run

Yum

You should get to drying now

I have one of the screens that comes with the bubble bags and a teatowel
Fold in half and press down with your weight

Then credit card as fine as you can
It will take a bit to cut up but you can get pretty fine if keep going over it

Get that water out asap

Looks and sounds like you have a good quality yield this run

Yum
Is that how you get it to be less sticky @felvapes ?

Is that how you get it to be less sticky @felvapes ?
I find the squish with the screen in a tea towel works well to get a lot of the water out
Then it is more like a drier clay
Then the more you card cut it like it was cocaine it gets very fine (eventually) and you can put in glass or silicone container to air dry in the dark

It becomes dry powdery
If you squish that between your fingers it will be sticky and resin/hash like from heat/pressure

Ok, I think I have removed most of the excess water with my filter paper mistake, I have moved them into the dark in a 50% humidity room to help overnight and I will have a play with it tomorrow, see if I can 'cut' it
Look at all the paper fibres.:disgust:
IMG_20190608_224942.jpg

Oh the paper sucks...

I like to squish and cut same day
Just prevents mould growth

Def squish well if can't cut same day

Otherwise looks better quality than last go :)

25 should taste nice bar any paper flavour

73 should hit nice

I managed to get some more water out by folding it in the work hanky that came with my bubble bags with paper towel each side and squished with a rolling pin. I still could not chop it up, tried a plastic card and a scraper razor without any success. I have it in a low humidity environment and will try again tomorrow to chop it.
IMG_20190609_141752.jpg

I managed to get some more water out by folding it in the work hanky that came with my bubble bags with paper towel each side and squished with a rolling pin. I still could not chop it up, tried a plastic card and a scraper razor without any success. I have it in a low humidity environment and will try again tomorrow to chop it.
View attachment 9910
That's the screen I use in half in a tea towel and my hand/weight pressure gets most water out

It looks like mine when I start chopping
It won't powder straight away
You have to break down with the card bit by bit and slowly you can start to chop up fine as it gets smaller
Just need to watch bits don't fly off
I usually chop on the same screen too
I leave it on the screen to dry too, folded in half to avoid contaminants and put in a dark cupboard

When nicely dry I put in silicone containers

Getting there mate looks nice

Did you test dab any yet?

Just then...tasted good, hit pretty hard as I am feeling a bit buzzy in the legs and arms...all over really and I am sure I have the clammy eye look going on.:smoke:
The 160 was like most of my first attempt, mainly vegetable matter as it only sizzled a little before it started to look like char. The ther stuff was pretty clean apart from a little paper singing.:uhoh:
Too much for one hit, 700f on the Ti seems good,
IMG_20190609_161552.jpg

I got my replacement opaque banger in the mail earlier this week, I might try that once I have got a bit more moisture out as I may be able to go lower with the temperature.
Can't remember where I was talking about the broken arm banger but the DHGate seller replaced it for me.:thumbsup:
Man...I am really starting to feel those dabs, getting hard to see everything is a bit blurry...CRIKEY...I even have the shakes a little...this is good:razz:

I was wondering if I could use a rosin press to get the moisture out of the bubble hash, just pack the sticky stuff in a 37micron bag and squish? Or would that be too easy?

I was wondering if I could use a rosin press to get the moisture out of the bubble hash, just pack the sticky stuff in a 37micron bag and squish? Or would that be too easy?
It would start the pressing process I think

I really don't have too much issue with a hand press in tea towel and screen
Then chop on screen

Chopping the longest part
The smaller you chop the drier it will get before the air dry

Looks like some fun waiting to happen.
Fun has begun, still got the 75 to get dry, the 25 is crumbling up;
IMG_20190613_141433 (2).jpg

675f is a bit easier on the throat and tasted pretty good...except the paper:myday:

Did a small bubble hash run
Had about an ounce of home grown I was given that got ripped up early as it started to seed
Used my washing machine for the first time and the new bucket system as per Frenchie suggests

Stickier results, nice looking, about to test it out with the 160 mixed with the last run of 90/45/25 that was a lot more green so had more plant material in it

Didn't get loads but it wasn't a big run and was only baby heads and leaf

Unfortunate the plant turned male as it had lots of crystals and was sticky as is

Bucket set up great
Washing machine better and easier

I took the 73 out today and gave the 45 a go
Nice yield and nice colour in the 45
Looks like good stuff

Time to go test it out now

20190722_210341.jpg
20190722_210201.jpg
20190722_205904.jpg
20190722_190007.jpg

Okay
So that pic above of the gog/top hat awaiting the lsv

It is as I said a mix of the 90/45/25 that was the last run that looked very green so I stopped, and the 160 (only a tiny bit)

It appears that the last run was maybe not the last run.....
It went green so I assumed plant matter

But I am only halfway through the bowl and I'm feckin smashed

Tastes absolutely amazing ( good old 25 terps)
And hitting super hard

Its a big bowl instead of a dab but I thought was half plant

Lucky I am using the left over wet weed for oil so I can get anything I missed

Off to finish my flight.....I mean lsv....

Okay
So that pic above of the gog/top hat awaiting the lsv

It is as I said a mix of the 90/45/25 that was the last run that looked very green so I stopped, and the 160 (only a tiny bit)

It appears that the last run was maybe not the last run.....
It went green so I assumed plant matter

But I am only halfway through the bowl and I'm feckin smashed

Tastes absolutely amazing ( good old 25 terps)
And hitting super hard

Its a big bowl instead of a dab but I thought was half plant

Lucky I am using the left over wet weed for oil so I can get anything I missed

Off to finish my flight.....I mean lsv....
Pretty impressive, @felvapes. Are those bags supported by cut up buckets? I'm haven't had my coffee yet, so I keep staring at the set up. Looks good, just trying to figure it out.

This is some nice bubble hash
The 90 and 45 taste really nice
They bubble up better on the halo than other batches I have done too
They hit like a ton of bricks too

Very happy with the camp washer method
The gentle motion produces a much nicer product
Stickier than other batches when first pressing dry and scraping, but still ends up in the drier and cuttable hash like product eventually

Super tasty hits :)
Super hard hitting :)

Yet to try the 25

Here is pics of the buckets for you @Madri-Gal

20190723_180518.jpg
20190723_180405.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back