Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I turn off the GPS and Data connection all the time to save power.
The govs comeback on that is that it will also work off Bluetooth, I turn that off too when not needed to save power. This gov actually banned Huawei from the new 5G network due to privacy concerns...

@ataxian, yea man we r 4 now,
Hope u n yurz the same.
Welp the 4th one to close up cuz well c19

@LesPlenty UK trying this too but peeps are not hip to it. Medical police state is not the answer.
In certain states here one can't buy seeds!
:thinker:

33.jpg

@ataxian, yea man we r 4 now,
Hope u n yurz the same.
Welp the 4th one to close up cuz well c19

@LesPlenty UK trying this too but peeps are not hip to it. Medical police state is not the answer.

View attachment 17896
I skied all over CALIFORNIA, COLORADO, CHILE, NEVADA, UTAH (misspellings)
Golf was my passion before work! PINEHURST, NC not bad? CANADA, MEXICO and the rest of Latin America, WESTERN EUROPE amazing all over the USA!
SURFING to be in the ocean, HAWAII great experience’s? The SOUTH PACIFIC OCEAN has so many surf spot’s SOLO as most of LATIN AMERICA & The CARABEAN plus CALIFORNIA need not to be overlooked!
Cycling in FRANCE got me started down a path of a sport I love, the ANDES bring’s memories of exceptional trail’s,
CALIFORNIA is not bad for cycling.
I played many sport’s and was a jock in my younger daze’s .
Now I study and medicate to be CIVILIZED!
This PANDEMIC is making think about life?
My wife I love.
Wonderful family!
I wish the best for you and your family.
Science Fiction is my pastime during the crisis!

Last edited:

Whitmer is going to be crucified by her own citizens. She really fucked this up...just ask @momofthegoons LOL

Ok, little coronavirus joke...yes, I am irreverent and laugh at everything inappropriately. Sue me. haha
============
Doug Smith is on his deathbed with coronavirus and knows the end is near.

His nurse, his wife, his daughter, and two sons are with him.

He asks for 2 witnesses to be present and a video be made to record his last wishes.

When all is ready, he begins to speak;

"My son Bernie, I want you to take the Glen Echo houses"

"My daughter Susie, you take the apartments over in Rockville"

"My son Robert, I want you to take the offices over in Chevy Chase"

"And to Sarah, my dear wife, please take all the residential buildings in Bethesda"

The nurse and the witnesses are flabbergasted as they did not realize his extensive holdings, and as Doug slips away, the nurse says, "Mrs. Smith, your husband must have been such a talented and hard-working man to have accumulated all this property."

After a long pause, the wife replies, "The asshole had a paper route!"

And @LesPlenty - at the risk of being too political, is your Prime Minister encouraging his citizens to break social distancing rules and protest his own government? This is what's happening on the other side of the world. (The world is still round, right?)

Protesting for the Right to Catch the Coronavirus
The reopen America protests are the logical conclusion of a twisted liberty movement.
By Charlie Warzel
April 19, 2020

At a string of small “reopen America” protests across the country this week, mask-less citizens proudly flouted social distancing guidance while openly carrying semiautomatic rifles and waving American flags and signs with “ironic” swastikas. They organized chants to lock up female Democrat governors and to fire the country’s top infectious disease experts. At one point during protests at the Michigan Capitol, the group’s orchestrated gridlock blocked an ambulance en route to a nearby hospital.

For those who’ve chosen to put their trust in science during the pandemic it’s hard to fathom the decision to gather to protest while a deadly viral pathogen — transmitted easily by close contact and spread by symptomatic and asymptomatic people alike — ravages the country. But it shouldn’t come as a surprise. This week’s public displays of defiance — a march for the freedom to be infected — are the logical conclusion of the modern far-right’s donor-funded, shock jock-led liberty movement. It was always headed here...
merlin_171731691_effc27c1-5596-4048-98e0-684c18b715b1-threeByTwoMediumAt2X.jpg

Last edited:
This is a trying time for all of us... fear of the virus, the restrictions put on us, sheltering at home (and wanting to kill our spouses...), not being able to get essentials like toilet paper, people out of work, businesses closing for good.... I could go on and on. The worst of it is people we know dying.

Coming from Michigan... it would be really easy for me to 'go off' on what's happening here. The restrictions put in place by the 'powers that be' have been excessive. However.... I'd like to remind everyone that this forum has a strict 'no politics other than cannabis law' rule. I've allowed a wee bit of flexibility in this thread, but am not going to allow government bashing. And should this thread turn 'ugly' I'll shut it down.

Certainly wouldn't want the thread shut down. Forgot you were in Michigan. There is some non-political interest in this phenomenon in that assembling in protest will inevitably incubate new outbreaks. As a seasoned advocate and protester in other causes, it's a genuine quandary. Generally in favor of anti-government protests from all sides, but this may be an exception.

This is a trying time for all of us... fear of the virus, the restrictions put on us, sheltering at home (and wanting to kill our spouses...), not being able to get essentials like toilet paper, people out of work, businesses closing for good.... I could go on and on. The worst of it is people we know dying.

Coming from Michigan... it would be really easy for me to 'go off' on what's happening here. The restrictions put in place by the 'powers that be' have been excessive. However.... I'd like to remind everyone that this forum has a strict 'no politics other than cannabis law' rule. I've allowed a wee bit of flexibility in this thread, but am not going to allow government bashing. And should this thread turn 'ugly' I'll shut it down.
My niece had a boyfriend from college that was from MICHIGAN he said FLINT was not treated fairly.
Is that factual?

:nod: Agree with you on all points @momofthegoons. Especially how easy it would be to 'go off'' on what's happening with your state.
FWIW, I did get info from here first and read further elsewhere about the backstory.

Just for my mental health and a small piece of mind, I do try to keep up with the daily press conferences just to see how the leaders might be stratigizing against the pandemic and what valves might be turned in the weeks ahead. :newspaper:Most of the problems with CONVID are linked to supply chain over time. With the countdown ending a vaccine.

Guess the slowest thing in the supply chain is reagents for the tests. And every business making these COVID tests use their own reagents recipe for their test.
Once we get that caught up and enough thermometers. Both supply chain problems. I will consider that to be the tipping point. The number of ventilator and beds issue is hopefully squashed.

one of the first supply chain being paused was TP. Heard somewhere that a years worth of product was sold over 9 days.

My local mini mart is stocked with sanitizer with 70% ALC from some smaller company. Take that Purell. :lmao:
3si002.jpg

8a69ufo2vum41.png

Stay safe.:stick:

Last edited:
Like I'm 16 again, petrol is cheap and I'm grounded.
:idon'tknow::rofl:
I am so motivated for the first time in at least 10 year’s!
I need to keep to myself and family so I don’t piss anyone off?
Keep it real!
I love to fish (swordfish) ahi usually.
Warm up the tractor to bring it to shore!
Too old however during my young-gun daze my surfer friend would pick me up in his helicopter to surf a island in MEXICO.
Why was paradise paved?

Last edited:
I am so motivated for the first time in at least 10 year’s!
Yea, I'd like to think we all are recharging up during our down time and poised for better days ahead. :smile: Not withstanding the tragedies and disruptions, I believe we will learn a lot and be wiser on a lot of issues. There is so much information we are gathering in such a short time because we are at war with an Invisible enemy.
Our supply chain, preparation and technology to create vaccines will be accelerated and smarter minds will work and collaborate like never before.
Reminds me of an old Dr Who episode.... Or perhaps my mind is drifting. :mental:
p00vh5mk.jpg

Yea, I'd like to think we all are recharging up during our down time and poised for better days ahead. :smile: Not withstanding the tragedies and disruptions, I believe we will learn a lot and be wiser on a lot of issues. There is so much information we are gathering in such a short time because we are at war with an Invisible enemy.
Our supply chain, preparation and technology to create vaccines will be accelerated and smarter minds will work and collaborate like never before.
Reminds me of an old Dr Who episode.... Or perhaps my mind is drifting. :mental:
p00vh5mk.jpg
My wife is super funny!
We have been locked in our house for week’s!
I read some philosophy book’s and watched ZOOLOGY video’s!
No wine however LeMON HAZE is keeping thing’s calm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back