Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 million masks a minute, the next plastic problem?

A pandemic wiping out the human race will be the best thing that ever happened for the environment.. i dont know why we think we have the right to destroy a planet for our short term survival..

. i dont know why we think we have the right to destroy a planet for our short term survival..
Something to do with opposable thumbs. :thumbsup: I am doing my bit...no kids!

A pandemic wiping out the human race will be the best thing that ever happened for the environment.. i dont know why we think we have the right to destroy a planet for our short term survival..
Haha...you go first :-)

I tried to look, but computer won't let me... it keeps saying the site is unsafe.OK saw it.
I used my laptop, and a wifi signal from a neighboring business that allows me to share.
Pretty sketchy website... but I did learn something new there.
Then after learning about the mark of the beast, I looked at a follow-up to @just_tHe_fLu 's posted video, and learned even more!

Quite the News Source!

Last edited:
Reactions: arb
1616379869069.png

Very interesting and alarming news story about the long term effects on long- haulers.

Poor bugger, don't hear too much about long term problems

Sooo they told everyone here to get the vaccine if you wanna go on holiday...
Now they banned holidays anyway...
So far, although vaccinating the majority of vulnerable, nothing has changed freedom wise....

They shut the bars down here but didn’t close the pot shops, they were deemed essential. Liquor stores were open but we sell liquor at grocery stores as well now.
Only the state gets to sell the liquor here.
Given that approach I am surprised that cannabis isn't the same.........glad also.
@Kellya86 the corona passport is definitely coming your way.
You guys have given up all your freedoms and live in a nanny state.

The South African covid variant has been detected in my county

... so how do they test for these "variants"? is it the same standard test? or do they have separate test for these? if its the same test how would they know it's the "variant"? i've always wondered this when they started talking about these "variants" and how they first discovered these "variants"... :thinker:

so how do they test for these "variants"? is it the same standard test? or do they have separate test for these? if its the same test how would they know it's the "variant"?
My understanding is that a tiny fraction of the positive tests are sent to laboratories for further examination to detect differences in the molecular structure. This process takes time and is expensive but helps them to track the evolution of the virus and dectect when and where variants of concern have spread.

I feel good about Tucson's response to Covid.
Tucson was one of the highest Covid rates in the world, and now we are one of the lower ones.
The Positivity rate a couple of months back was 36% for Pima County.
With the more serious enforcement of distancing and mask wearing in public, things have improved.
The threats of legal entanglements and fines, made a difference.
This morning the Positivity rate for Pima County was 3%.
That is news worth celebrating.... but it's not over yet.
Hopefully other states will take actions to get their positivity rates to drop also!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back