Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
90310956_3634915599915973_6809549503960449024_n.jpg

Words to live by. :biggrin:

I want to change my 'Like' to a 'Love' for this vid. Still trying to come up with a proper system to buy and bring groceries home, etc. Like I need encouragement to be an even bigger worry wort. :whipit:
So I do practice runs at my local food Co-op, because they are more self aware of health awareness long before it became fashionable. The Bulk section got put into bags and there is sneeze guards of Plexiglas installed in each aisle. The brief time I was there, someone got on the intercom and mentioned all the guidelines and to stay 6ft apart, etc. There was disinfectant wipes available to clutch onto while I shopped. Plus I wiped everything I wanted to buy before and after the transaction. :mental:

Was thinking of the good doctor in that video as I shopped. Still not up to his standards and methods yet. But figured it was a good place and the best timing to get that system in place and 'work out the bugs'. :nod: Knock on wood.

I found out a while back that white vinegar has NOT been proven to kill viruses. Still trying to figure out what works and how effective.
Here is the arsenal list. KIM it is a list of mostly commercial products.
List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2

Stay safe and carry on Vapor vipers.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
Hopefully everyone is taking care of yourselves. I live about 60 miles from Seattle. Glad I don’t live in the big city. When you read about the flu that would wipe out whole communities back in the 1600 and 1700s the royalty in England would temporarily move to the country, I noticed that the king and queen in the UK did that.

I feel I’ve been on lock down about 3 weeks, only going to the grocery store once a week. I stocked up on oil thinking the cannabis shops would be closing. Go figure it’s an essential business! The state needs some revenue. They mentioned a lot of folks did use cannabis medicinally, surprised me. Usually we’re considered a bunch of stoners.

Schools have been closed in my area since Mar 13. I’m already a germ a phobe anyway, now I’m wearing gloves when I go shopping for groceries. I hope everyone is staying home and keeping others safe. To me what’s so scary is that folks can be carrying the virus and not know.

It pissed me off when I saw all those kids in Florida on the beach with their friends commenting that young people didn’t get the virus only old people so they didn’t care. What a bunch of rich, selfish, assholes. More wrong info from those in office that should know better. How many will get this virus in Florida and in other parts of the U.S and elsewhere because of their thoughtlessness.

Most governors have been standing up and are up to the challenge only thinking of the welfare of their citizens. The governor of Michigan is one of them as is my governor of WA.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
Hopefully everyone is taking care of yourselves. I live about 60 miles from Seattle. Glad I don’t live in the big city. When you read about the flu that would wipe out whole communities back in the 1600 and 1700s the royalty in England would temporarily move to the country, I noticed that the king and queen in the UK did that.

I feel I’ve been on lock down about 3 weeks, only going to the grocery store once a week. I stocked up on oil thinking the cannabis shops would be closing. Go figure it’s an essential business! The state needs some revenue. They mentioned a lot of folks did use cannabis medicinally, surprised me. Usually we’re considered a bunch of stoners.

Schools have been closed in my area since Mar 13. I’m already a germ a phobe anyway, now I’m wearing gloves when I go shopping for groceries. I hope everyone is staying home and keeping others safe. To me what’s so scary is that folks can be carrying the virus and not know.

It pissed me off when I saw all those kids in Florida on the beach with their friends commenting that young people didn’t get the virus only old people so they didn’t care. What a bunch of rich, selfish, assholes. More wrong info from those in office that should know better. How many will get this virus in Florida and in other parts of the U.S and elsewhere because of their thoughtlessness.

Most governors have been standing up and are up to the challenge only thinking of the welfare of their citizens. The governor of Michigan is one of them as is my governor of WA.

I am 150 miles north of you in Vancouver and I feel see and experience all that you speak.

Still trying to figure out what works and how effective.
I'm using napalm to sterilize my home...its 100% effective. Yes...I'm home...and yes...I'm bored...so yes...that's why I make these idiot posts! haha

1585324421500.png

We realized that we can go pretty far on the groceries we stocked. One of the only things that tend to run out are milk and eggs. We didn't want to go into a large supermarket if at all avoidable. We searched around and found a small farm that was selling eggs and other products on the honor system. You take what you want out of the cooler and leave the money.

I can see this occurring for eggs, milk, fruit/veg and other farm products. I am hopeful it will actually be a positive for small farms. Sort of a niche for fresh food with social distancing. Even better than curbside service.

I will leave the cartoned eggs in "quarantine" for several days before using them. Just to be safe.

The term 'Social Distancing' needs to go, it implies we are isolated without a Social web, we are social creatures and we do use technology such as video, calls, apps to KIT, etc. instead I would prefer we adopt 'Physical distancing' if we are going to start using buzz words, won't use the term COVID annoys the f&#$ out of me. This should really go in a rant thread.

As part of my further efforts to spread important information about sanitary requirements during this pandemic, I offer you this instructional text

1585411167436.png

I'm still open too, lol. I made a delivery today. The patient had a table set up with a cooler, and a can of disinfectant spray on it. He instructed me to drop the goodies in the cooler. I did not get paid today but we agreed ill bring a zip lock bag for next time. It all worked pretty well, I felt safe anyway.

Did I already post this in the wrong place? oh well, here it is again,

what is you're sanitizing protocol with groceries? How are u washing produce etc.. Genuinely curious
I am using the protocol set in the video @Squiby posted a few posts back for anything that comes into the house.

I have been using Veggie Wash on all fruits and vegetables for some time now... and have been using it for my protocol now as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back