Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Dabs and Slabs

I know I use solvent making my feco but I make it and know that I purge it properly
I also know that I use my own ethanol when I can which is safe to consume anyway - or at worst I use iso and purge extra time to be sure
And they aren't using ethanol to extract concentrates here as much as they are using butane, propane and occasionally Co2. The ethanol is usually used for RSO.

I much prefer the bubble hash rosin my caregiver makes. While it does leave more of a mess in the banger due to the plant matter... it's a more pure form of meds.

And they aren't using ethanol to extract concentrates here as much as they are using butane, propane and occasionally Co2. The ethanol is usually used for RSO.

I much prefer the bubble hash rosin my caregiver makes. While it does leave more of a mess in the banger due to the plant matter... it's a more pure form of meds.
He needs finer bags lol
I used to get more mess with some street weed, but since getting quality all the time I get pretty clean dabs now consistently
I found weed that had not been flushed as well (noted by the throat irritation after vaping) made dirtier rosin that left more mess

I'm sure you are noticing another difference though between extraction methods over there

The CO2 method I think would be cleaner
The bho etc I'm not a fan of

OG Kush X Girl Scout cookies 25% thc
"Coastal Rosemary" :lol: 20% thc (new ausland strain..)

50/50 mix
27% return on the yields !!!!!
What a big yield especially when one was a 20% thc bud

I have gotten that once before with a full squish of the 25% which impressed me
But with a mix of the two this is huge

Great taste and lovely hit
An easier texture to manage than the Bubba Kush rosin or 50/50 BK rosin
Less oily

Doesn't look like a space marble anymore though.....

IMG20220517180711.jpg
IMG20220517180702.jpg
IMG20220517180648.jpg
IMG20220517180635.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like some yummy stuff, I love the test results, especially the terp content :thumbsup:.
You know... it's funny. This extractor's products are the cleanest and tastiest I've gotten from the dispo. Very little residue in the banger after a dab and it's clear. Their packaging is the least flashy and the price is one of the lowest at around $30/gram. Compared to others I've tried that have flashy packaging... their stuff beats them out every time. Just shows that folks that put their money in their extract rather than their packaging usually have a better product.

You know... it's funny. This extractor's products are the cleanest and tastiest I've gotten from the dispo. Very little residue in the banger after a dab and it's clear. Their packaging is the least flashy and the price is one of the lowest at around $30/gram. Compared to others I've tried that have flashy packaging... their stuff beats them out every time. Just shows that folks that put their money in their extract rather than their packaging usually have a better product.
Reminds me of the vape selling world........lol

Just pressed the last of my 'mini first attempt at outside grow' and was amazed at the return for such crappy looking buds...22.8% at only 75C.
The following shows the bushy 2.28g(lighter colour, top) and my indoor crappiest buds, 1.6g done at 99C,
1654399480348.jpg

The bushy is also a lot more brittle...shatters at room temp and did the same when collecting off the parchment paper, dabs were flying everywhere!

Experimenting with rosin pressed earlier, runny at room temp,
1656138208895.jpg

What's that it's sitting in?
The Xmax V3Pro wax pod, it is a S/S cup and mesh filter on a fritted quartz puck as delivered with the V3Pro, it is pretty useless on the V3Pro but also fits the Roffu...still experimenting with the extra oomph that the Roffu seems to have.
edit, I thought I should have posted before you asked @felvapes and it works as most herb vapes with concentrates, not bad but the rosin is better in something designed for concentrates.
Edit, here is the batch,
1656160019121.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back